It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
Do you use Adobe PS or Illustrator professionally?
I don’t need to use Adobe Photoshop professionally to understand this is a non-issue WND uses to keep fueling the birther fire to sell the Corsi book.

If you birthers got a court to listen to your claims that Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery, do you seriously believe the court would analyze a digital file and not the actual document to determine its authenticity?

If you don’t understand this simple point, it’s not surprising you’re still a birther.

edit on 4-7-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by UcDat

You should add that link to your OP.

done it was quoted from the youtube link but they didnt link to the original story.... still my bad

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This whole thing is simply a waste of time and energy, as if it mattered in the first place. He was born to an American citizen (his mom), so what difference does it make where it happened? The only egregious aspect of the situation is that he may be lying about the circumstances of his birth; but if we impeached and convicted every lying politician, there wouldn't be a government... which would be nice, actually.

Besides, getting rid of Obama won't improve our state of affairs in the least. Would Biden be any better? Will whoever is elected in 2012 be any better? It is the pinnacle of naivete to entertain these notions.

Your focus should be on how the man, and those he serves, is destroying whatever remnants of liberty we have, not what country his mom popped him out in. Birther paranoia is being taken advantage of, serving as a distraction from the important issues of the day.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

I thought the msm was in the back pocket of bill gates?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

I find it amazing that the birthers are still at it, in this case using World Net Daily as an official source. No matter what the bizarre belief you can always count on at least one "expert" to side with the absurd. It's like when creationists find a handful of scientists who believe in creationism in favor of evolution and pretend that proves something.

If people want Obama out of office perhaps it would help if they vote someone else in, instead of clinging to xenophobic paranoia about where he was born.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
barry soetoro did lie, he was not born in hawaii, but actually puerto rico. therefore he is an american citizen and is qualified to become president.

president barry is a manufactured president and was groomed for the position since 2004. so it is possible there is a coverup.

not actually being born on american soil is a slight inconvenience for people of such power and obtaining a simple document is not that hard.

the people in charge of actually making sure, congress, don't give a flying f-ck.

it's simple, if you don't believe he's american, don't vote for him next election. but be prepared for ww3 when the most ignorant of the ignorants becomes president: sarah palin.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by UcDat

So a software editor that prominent birther Jerome Corsi claims as being "nationally recognized" is all you need to finally put the nail in the coffin?

If she can prove it...yep.

Why? What do you base your views on? People telling you its real?

Why is it that World Net Daily is the only source that recognizes the story?

Only source?

Huffingtonpost, Donald Trump says BC is fake altered doc

If this software individual is so nationally recognized, wouldn't other sources be reporting on this?

You would think so. Try googling it. Yep, other sources are reporting on it. Just not the top news stations in America.

Oh, wait, I forgot... This is one of those conspiracies with many layers,

Many layers indeed...but layers are not the thing. OCR makes layers. Its the link history that shows images were added, altered in size and positioning. Really, its pretty weird to see that happen when as far as I know it is impossible unless someone took images from a separate image and rotated/resized/added them ....oh wait, you mean "layers as in the story" not the doc...never mind.

where the MSM is knowingly withholding such information, as it is in the back pockets of the bankers and slimy Washingtonians!

Nope...sorry pal, I am not saying that is what the reasoning here is. You are...in fact, I notice a lot of folks try to shove words down people's throats as soon as they start listening to explanations that do not support the BC being real. Fact remains, I am confused and want answers to basic questions.

Answers to things that even basic first-year photoshoppers seem to be confused on. I just want to understand what I do not...is that a crime? Or am I a racist who believes in alien Washingtonians taking over the news?

Give it a break.

No...I won't, and neither will anyone who understands adobe products enough (or not enough) to not understand why these anomalies are present.

I've worked with adobe products for over a decade professionally and personally, sold said products for a large company for a few years AND have heard many people I know agreeing the case is "weird" due to anomolies within the doc.

Now you have Mara Zebest saying the same, and you still think its not worth debating or looking into.

I find that very odd. She has authored and coauthored books on the programs in question and her credentials are far more impressive then say "a guy who knows zero about them". So where is the harm watching this unfold?

This birther thing was pathetic to begin with, and it's even more pathetic to continue.

The funny thing here is- this is NOT a birther thing. Its a "forged document" thing. I do not think Obama was born in Kenya, nor do I care what race he is. But I do suspect "for hard reasons" that the doc provided was falsified and altered. I would like to know why.

So would many other folks.

Now if you are done calling people birthers and ridiculous...can I please learn of why you trust the BC? Do you have first hand knowledge of any Adobe products? Are you a digital forensic authority? Written or coauthored any books on the subject?

Or are you just reaaaaaalllllllly intent on taking a story that seems littered with holes just because your TV won't tell you otherwise?

Want to talk ridiculous?

MM

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
don’t need to use Adobe Photoshop professionally to understand this is a non-issue WND uses to keep fueling the birther fire to sell the Corsi book.

Actually, that would help.

If not, well you are just blindly screaming "no no no NOOOOO" when people who have proper insight are trying to figure something out.

If you don't use the program in question professionally or often enough to know it inside and out...you are basically worthless to proving or disproving this and just performing a moving lip service for no reason at all.

But of course you will slander people and call them stupid birthers and then puff up your chest and act like you made a point of some kind.

Am I right?

PS- I am not a birther. But I'd rather be one of those then just a parrot agreeing with the majority over what a TV tells them.
MM

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

You've
got
to
be
joking.

The Department of Health of Hawaii?

I guess you must believe that a plane hit the Pentagon also and there were no explosives in the two towers on 911 because the government said so.

You'd probably jump off the bridge if a government official told you to wouldn't you?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

good points all but dont you have comics to make...

I kid but seriously love your work cant wait for some new eps!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
The funny thing here is- this is NOT a birther thing. Its a "forged document" thing.
If it’s a “forged document thing” then that goes to my point that you’re wasting time with the PDF file.

What kind of expert document examiner would claim to be able to determine the authenticity of a physical document by looking at a digital picture or representation of said document?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
it's official.

people keep confusing a pdf document for the real thing

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by Americanist
Do you use Adobe PS or Illustrator professionally?
I don’t need to use Adobe Photoshop professionally to understand this is a non-issue WND uses to keep fueling the birther fire to sell the Corsi book.

If you birthers got a court to listen to your claims that Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery, do you seriously believe the court would analyze a digital file and not the actual document to determine its authenticity?

If you don’t understand this simple point, it’s not surprising you’re still a birther.

edit on 4-7-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

And after trying repeatedly to get a court to enter discovery and failing, any ideas on how to proceed? And when it is discovered that a certified BC does not exist, what then? This is fraud, plain and simple and has been verified repeatedly. The Fourth Pillar is protecting THEIR president - and losing credibility with the masses as they do so. Keep in mind, this is the same Fourth Pillar that protected BP, fails to report on Fukishima, fails to report the truth about our involvement in Libya and so on and so on.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

It's official... Obama to date has failed to produce the real document... probably because one doesn't exist... hence the fraudulent PDF version that he released instead.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
reply to post by Mr Mask

good points all but dont you have comics to make...

I kid but seriously love your work cant wait for some new eps!

Thanks...

But really, I just don't get why the doc has a link history that shows multiple images were added, resized and repositioned.

Yes, yes, yes- people say "Oh thats OCR pic-to-text, it makes layers yo yo! Dumb birther".

But that explanation is nowhere near to answering the question. Yes OCR makes layers...very true...but it doesn't leave a link history, nor does it leave a link history showing images on their side all of different sizes that have been altered slightly in minor %.

THAT is what I want answers to. The OCR argument is not making sense to me. Its also not making sense to countless folks online who use these programs daily. I mean, this problem is not even complex...its a basic thing you learn in the first year of photo-choppin or using Illustrator.

Tons of people, literally thousands and thousands are saying the same thing. In fact, the issue was so easy to understand that the entire story exploded online within the first day of the BC's release (which came right on the Heels of Cosi's book...after three years wait and the government officially stating they could not find the BC hmmm) and I was one of the folks who was taken back by the information presented.

Call me a racist, or a birther, or an idiot...don't care.

I'm on the side of thinking anyone who doesn't even "get" the details of the argument are brainwashed parrots sucking on the boob-tube...I want to hear answers from someone who knows why the BC has the anomalies that countless Adobe users have spent endless hours showing evidence of.

If you want to throw down a few quick jerk-comments and then call me a racist birther, be my guest. Just know I won't listen to a damn thing you say unless you speak "Adobe"...if you do not, I must ask why you are even speaking in the first place on this subject.

MM
edit on 4-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
And after trying repeatedly to get a court to enter discovery and failing, any ideas on how to proceed?
Yes. You petition Congress because, as the courts have explained in every birther lawsuit, Congress is the only government branch that can remedy the alleged issue of an unqualified President.

And when it is discovered that a certified BC does not exist, what then?
This tells me you don’t even understand what you’re talking about. The original birth certificates that are in the Department of Health are not certified. What is certified are the copies of those originals that are then issued to people.

This is fraud, plain and simple and has been verified repeatedly. Several people have claimed Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery by looking at the PDF file and making videos about it.
Fixed it for ya.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm starting to feel that if the msm is going to ignore things that are legit and sweep them under the rug the only way to get true credibility is to force it out there by sites like ATS. My only problem with this is the fact someone wrote an entire book on the subject and it was/is a best seller. Where is our political representation calling for a serious investigation on this matter? We have a few "sirens" who keep making noise but it is this so repressed it won't ever get taken seriously.
edit on 4-7-2011 by QuietSpeech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by syrinx high priest

It's official... Obama to date has failed to produce the real document... probably because one doesn't exist... hence the fraudulent PDF version that he released instead.

it's official. every lawmaker in washington DC, democrat, republican alike, is satisfied that obama is eligible to be potus. This is largely based on the short form he did produce, and the various eyewitnesses who have seen the long form BC and claimed it is legit, and the birth announcements that ran in the hawiian papers

and

"probably" just doesn't cut it does it ?
edit on 4-7-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh..by the way, I watched the video and it didn't prove or disprove anything. Sad boosh.

Lets hope Cosi has more ammo then just releasing a clip on a site he works for.

Either that, or some expert can stand up and explain away the problems with the BC in a way that makes sense to the countless Adobe users who call shenanigans.

I'll be waiting for one or the other.

MM
edit on 4-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Everyone is looking in completely the wrong direction on this one. It's about creating enough doubt that some people will still buy a book. The publisher and distribution company stand to lose a HUGE amount of money if this birther thing dies. I wouldn't be surprised if Mara Zebest / Mara Zebest Nathanson is somehow tied to the same distribution company as WND books. She is after all an author. It's also suspicious that this all came out in conjunction with the lawsuit against Esquire magazine. Over what? ..... "Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Hussein Obama Is Not Eligible to Be President" , a book. Someone got egg on their face and now they are trying to make up for their losses.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join