It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You did not actually address anything I said. All you did was lash out angrily at me and call me ignorant. Amazing argument.

If you need further enlightenment on what is meant by "optimized and enhanced" then just read on. You have no idea what you are saying. Your post is all gibberish. You do not know what "official" means apparently and cannot understand that my name is not Mr. Cat. I have said I am a female and you keep calling me Mr. I hate to use the R word but that is um...well you know.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Explanation: Hands UP EVERYBODY who has laid eyes DIRECTLY on the ORIGINAL HARDCOPY that they convieniently wont release to the public for any reason what so ever.?

Personal Disclosure: LMAO at digital representations that have no value and don't do anything to CONFIRM his LEGITIMACY.
When you bluffing and your all in it hurts to show your REAL cards eh!

I haven't seen the original and therefor until I do the POTUS [who has the power to ORDER the document be removed from the record office in Hawaii ... he is the president yes.. ever hear of EXECUTIVE powers
] isn't legitimate in my eyes... now if I somehow came into a position of political power in Australia, such a mindset would need to be overcome for the USA and Australia to move forward politically and economically.

The digital is a proxy format and has no legitimacy beyond whether people believe it or not.

This isnt about beliefs .. this is about the ORIGINAL DOCUMENT ... that is claimed to be in possession by the USA!

Show us your POKER FACE hand Mr POTUS ... or GTFO!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
reply to post by Mr Mask

You did not actually address anything I said. All you did was lash out angrily at me and call me ignorant. Amazing argument.

If you need further enlightenment on what is meant by "optimized and enhanced" then just read on. You have no idea what you are saying. Your post is all gibberish. You do not know what "official" means apparently and cannot understand that my name is not Mr. Cat. I have said I am a female and you keep calling me Mr. I hate to use the R word but that is um...well you know.

Actually, I painfully addressed each one and you have continued to make nonsensical statements that ignore the issue.

I have no idea what it means to enhance or optimize an image? I see...

Good reply...

I expected much of them same from you "Miss Cat".

I'll allow you to believe in your little silly argument while I go off and continue to search for a technical answer to the problem most Illustrator users I've spoken with seem to agree on being real.

When I want to talk to some lady who doesn't even know anything about the program I've used my entire teenage-into-adult life, I'll come and ring ya.

Until then, enjoy your freedom to change the subject endlessly in hopes to pretend you know anything about the issue.

I must be a racist birther...that is why your lack of information is not convincing me.

Have fun with that load of bull...I am a bit sick of you and would rather hear an Amish guy tell me how to fix my computer.

Good day Miss Cat.

MM

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

You did not actually address anything I said. All you did was lash out angrily at me and call me ignorant. Amazing argument. If you need further enlightenment on what is meant by "optimized and enhanced" then just read on. You have no idea what you are saying. Your post is all gibberish

Gibberish?

Did you read the same reply I did?

It seems to me he answered each one of your questions very thoroughly....and now that he has, you've got no other course of action than to claim he hasn't? REALLY? Is this where you are going to direct your energy now.....trying to convince the rest of us that something that we witnessed with our own two eyes didn't happen?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The thing is, you Birthers are more concerned about where Obama was born than the fact that 1 in 6 U.S. workers can't find full time work.

That's because you don't care about workers or their families. Why would you? Life is so good for you that the only thing you're worrying about is that your taxes might go up.

The anger of the world is going out of control. It will be on you before you even realize it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I gave you the links. You said you did not want to read them. So just because you are too afraid of the mean threads and angry people to read, I am not going to hold your hand and walk you through what you are missing. What you call ignorance is actually just not wasting my time telling you things you could read for yourself but do not want to. I gave links to two other threads that cover every inch of this. Aptness has covered every inch of this. You are just arguing with me about stupid things like whether or not I would label you a racist because birthers only know how to swat at low hanging fruit.

It is not that I do not like you enough to hold your hand and spoon feed you, honestly. It is that this thread has been done before. All this exact same stuff has been gone over at least twice. All the relevant links are there. You have not asked one question that goes unanswered. Sit here and bicker with me though. In the meantime, Obama is running for office again. Hear about that?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

No. He is stuck on the OCR thing I never owned. He keeps calling me Mr. and the rest was one long angry little rant split up to look like individual responses. I read it. I also know the poster and his history. He should stick to his comic books.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

The thing is, you Birthers are more concerned about where Obama was born than the fact that 1 in 6 U.S. workers can't find full time work. That's because you don't care about workers or their families. Why would you? Life is so good for you that the only thing you're worrying about is that your taxes might go up. The anger of the world is going out of control. It will be on you before you even realize it.

LOL....WOW......that's a new spin on this whole thing. Good God, please tell me it is not an American citizen who just said that.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
what happened to all the "anti birthers"
from the last couple of birth certificates?
they used all the same arguements we are seeing here

I don't see them on this one

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I wish Obama could make birther threads vanish faster than he is making the dollar vanish, but obviously he can't.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Explanation: Uhmmm?

How about you address this topical and ultra important fact ...

The digital is a proxy format and has no legitimacy beyond whether people believe it or not.

This isnt about beliefs .. this is about the ORIGINAL DOCUMENT ... that is claimed to be in possession by the USA!

Personal Disclosure: Only ONE PERSON can dispell this myth and its the current potus with the original on file document! And no amount of links to digital proxies is going to cut it!!! Care to refute???

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

OCR, or Optical Character Recognition, is a scanning software ability that became pretty big when corporations had to start transferring written/typed documents into computer data bases. Many scanners today offer it, and almost all high-end CCD scanners offered have it as well. The Company "Brother" started offering it to home users in the early 90s (a company I spent years selling the products of). Its basically a way to scan text and have a computer recognize said text as letters and numbers instead of just an image. The computer can then read the text as text. Its a way for the computer to take a picture of text and then convert and recognize it as text. MM

Thanks for the reply Mr Mask.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

The manual says you can only hang around for 6 months to a year. Then the gov supplies you with a new IP range, a new email and then they get a new account and the site mods never even notice.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

I gave you the links.

No you did not. You explained the Whitehouse has enhanced and optimized the doc and failed to notice that that is basically saying the doc was altered.

What you failed to notice in your lack of understanding on the technical side of the argument is this-

Optimizing or enhancing any image in Illustrator, you will not get a link history showing images entered the file from another source, "on their side" and with a history showing that sizes were altered.

That will not happen with an image scan...OCR or not...PDF or not.

I can not claim to be an expert but I can say I've used these programs to produce tens of thousands of scans and images for many many years. Hell, one of my little 2 minute cartoons contain over 5 thousand enhanced/optimized images alone...and that is just a little cartoon.

You have no idea what the argument even is...never mind the fact that you don't know anything about image editing or Adobe products.

In less words- you are parroting crap from sources you blindly trust and not speaking from a "know" stance.

You said you did not want to read them. So just because you are too afraid of the mean threads and angry people to read, I am not going to hold your hand and walk you through what you are missing.

I'm not afraid...I'm sick of people like you intentionally disrupting intelligent debate with slander and insults. You have called me retarded twice, and said worse about others. I search for the answer in far more "polite and informative" forums where people like you would be laughed at and ignored based on your lack of understanding of the issue.

In my own opinion- you having anything to say about this is on par with a caveman trying to tell a scientist about electricity.

You fail to even understand cut-n-paste basics.

What you call ignorance is actually just not wasting my time telling you things you could read for yourself but do not want to.

I've read hundreds of posts on Adobe forums and similar graphic editing sites where people who know what they are saying have things to say. Like I said, if I want to hear a lady who don't know jack about Illustrator trying to skirt around the fact, I'll come look you up.

But for now, I rather listen to people with at least "some understanding" of the argument.

I gave links to two other threads that cover every inch of this. Aptness has covered every inch of this. You are just arguing with me about stupid things like whether or not I would label you a racist because birthers only know how to swat at low hanging fruit.

Look lady...you have stated that the explanation is "The Whitehouse admitted to altering the doc". and that not understanding that THAT answers it all, shows some lack of logic.

I've tried to explain to you that there is a blatant link history that shows MORE then optimizing and enhancing, it shows a total history of adding and resizing images.

But you think you answered that already...weird.

It is not that I do not like you enough to hold your hand and spoon feed you,

You can hardly hold a conversation without changing the subject or jumping to insults over fact. I wouldn't let you touch my hand based on that alone.

honestly.

Honestly you have no idea about image editing. I know enough to ask questions and will accept an answer when one is presented. So far I've seen nontechnical crap-talk laced with hate and slander.

The answer should come very easy to anyone who has one based on the functions of Illustrator. The guy who taught me Illustrator (an expert as far as I'm concerned) agrees there is problems here.

But a lady who knows zero about Adobe products tells me I'm wrong for wanting an answer...and then she tells me she gave me an answer...you did not. You said the silliest thing I could have ever heard.

"The doc wasn't altered, it was just enhanced and optimized."

I guess you don't even know the meaning of those words along with not knowing Illustrator.

It is that this thread has been done before. All this exact same stuff has been gone over at least twice.

Again you fail to make sense. This thread is about Mara Zebest coming forward after her speech at the National Press Club speaking on behalf of what she knows. You are just one of the typical "new members" trying to change the subject and confuse the issue with slander and accusations of racism and birther nonsense.

This has not been covered before...Mara Zebest is a new part to this story and is now being covered for the first time in this thread.

Please stop derailing it with crap that is not related or an entirely different subject.

All the relevant links are there. You have not asked one question that goes unanswered.

I clicked your links and saw more of the same... barbaric arguments from a stance of people who don't know anything about photo editing. I'm sure there may be some sort of info in there worth reading, but just like here- alls I can see are insults, slander and subject changing.

Sit here and bicker with me though. In the meantime, Obama is running for office again. Hear about that?

I voted for the guy. And will probably do the same next time as well.

So...are you done proving you know nothing and are basically a parrot?

MM

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Let me guess Obama bad Ron Paul good
I'm. Not.gonna read all the other posts, but I think I have a handle on it..
You all are the same sheep
It would.take 345+ Ron Pauls.to.pass any legislastion that would.even matter
Give.it.up your utopia is a pipe dream. Republicans only want to give.their corporate friends a deal.I'll let others site.precedent.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I also know the poster and his history. He should stick to his comic books.

Kitilani, I'm wondering what his posting history or his involvement in comic books has to do with any of this? If you felt the need to check his posting history based on what he's stated in this thread, then I have to wonder why. Nothing he has posted has been outrageous. I believe his comments have been relevant and truthful, expressed with the same kind of frustration many people, like myself, have experienced. I don't have to be an expert in Adobe Illustrator to understand what his concerns are and to see why they are valid, and I appreciate an opinion from anyone who is familiar with these programs who wants to offer their viewpoints. I didn't see any other resident "experts" come on this thread and claim his points were invalid.

Frankly, it is becoming clearer to me that extensive expertise isn't needed to identify these anomalies that have been pointed out by so many. Seems people with basic knowledge of the program could see them if they examined the document for themselves.

link   

reply to post by NightGypsy

No. He is stuck on the OCR thing I never owned. He keeps calling me Mr. and the rest was one long angry little rant split up to look like individual responses. I read it. I also know the poster and his history. He should stick to his comic books.

You don't know me...and you do not know anything about image editing.

But you are in the habit of saying you know things you do not.

Making something personal is something you do not want to do.

Trust me.

MM

link   
Mr. Mask

could it be that by enhance they mean they used the selection tool around words on the scan, that were too faded to read legibly, and applied some kind filter to enhance it like contrast or gamma correction or edge finding? would this create a link? if so and there were several faded areas, many links would be created.

edit on 6-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Lord Ron Paul is against abortion...you must not.have gotten the memo...
Yet, he is for FREEDOM.
YEAH RIGHT, SAME SHEET DIFFERENT DAY.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join