It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

I have to laugh because it seems like you are saying that they would be unable to make one with the right number all these years later, and yet they had not trouble making one that still fit the number range from the time.

I also have to laugh because you seem to believe what you just wrote even though you have no idea why you think it.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

You obviosly haves not read the information available to make comments like this. Your last sentance is gibberish as is an inference that I don't understand what I am commenting about. This is also an unsupported and just your rude opinion.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
reply to post by Kitilani

ok so what we going to keep going round and round or you going to prove how the long form BC has so many issues?

Already addressed by many many many posters in this thread including myself.
You have never seen the BC so how do you know it has issues?
The "issues" with the digital file have been explained. I do not think you actually read all my posts in this thread and are just looking for a bone to chew on for a bit.

Your obviously not going to pull out any experts like this woman or the guy who sold all the equipment and software to Hawai for making and storing the BC's. Not even the major news channels can get one to step up. So you got nothing without resorting to ridicule or chasing your tails about the irrelevant whatnots...

You have to prove to me that these experts are experts. Considering you are not questioning their claims of who they are, I can only conclude that your confirmation bias has gotten the best of you. I explained the issues and any logical person can understand that you need to prove your case, not me. Mine makes too much sense anyway.

I dont care that obama is Black just that he's lying scum like his cousin Bush

I dont care if your twisted view of the world makes that ok

post removed by staff

##SNIP##
Do you know what a personal attack is? Call us some more names.
edit on Wed Jul 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

It really does not matter who the president is. U.S is run by corporate interests and big business, president is just there to give people the illusion that they have some kind of power over whats going on. and its not just U.S. The whole world is governed with a similar fashion...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Do you think it matters who the President is?

Put a Republican in office. Again. The same stuff with happen. Again.

Choice is an illusion. The "economy" will continue to suck. Corporations will continue destroying the planet. Our armed forces will still be killing people all over the world.

To blame Obama is ridiculous. The whole system is corrupt.

Fools.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff
You obviosly haves not read the information available to make comments like this.

I know everything about this numbering "issue" you birthers have said about it and I know the facts. Where are your facts?

Your last sentance is gibberish as is an inference that I don't understand what I am commenting about. This is also an unsupported and just your rude opinion.

Sorry you do not understand what I say.

So again I will ask you to explain to me and prove your inside knowledge of how they should have been numbered so that your "issue" is remotely believable. You are not going to be the first but unless you try, you already failed.

Did you bring it up because you heard it somewhere or because you understand it? I do not want to have to ask you to explain it a 3rd time.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

It isn't about a personal attack on our elected President, it is a question on the legitimate proof that has not yet been provided by the State of Hawaii.
I agree that is a question of proof, and all the necessary proof has been provided. It was, in fact, provided months before the election.

Obama’s birth certificate released before the election is a legal and valid birth certificate. It confirms he was born in the United States, and his parents weren’t foreign enemy soldiers or diplomats, so he is a natural born citizen.

Unless you have credible and tangible evidence that contradicts an official document of one state of the union, for any reasonable and unbiased person this is a non-issue.

FYI, Hawaii is not releasing the original hardcopy BC for evaluation. Why?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

##SNIP##
Do you know what a personal attack is? Call us some more names.

lol no worst than calling someone a birther!

and nothing I've seen here counters the fact these are experts nothing but hot shill air that is nor do i need the original to see the pdf is riddled with issues.
Fact is the only way we will see the original is if this goes to court or Obama wips it out for the win in 2012

edit on 5-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jul 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

lol no worst than calling someone a birther!

Actually it is completely different. Shill is already negative in meaning. "Tard" is obviously not a nice thing to say.
No one has told me what is negative about birther yet.
Birther=people who question where Obama was born.

Do I need to explain shill and tard to you?

and nothing I've seen here counters the fact these are experts nothing but hot shill air that is nor do i need the original to see the pdf is riddled with issues.
Fact is the only way we will see the original is if this goes to court or Obama wips it out for the win in 2012

The fact that these "experts" are looking at a PDF and claiming the original document a fraud kills your whole premise before it gets off the ground.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I love your logic.

Nothing I have seen here proves these people are experts. But you just believe they are. Why?
Nothing I have seen here proves Obama's birth certificate is anything but legitimate.

See what I did?

Seriously. Why are you people that question so much about Obama so ready to just believe anyone that claims to be an expert? Not gonna ask them to prove they are who they claim they are?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Breaking: Birthers again fail to prove anything.

I challenge anyone on ATS to prove my headline is anything but true.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You obviosly haves not read the information available to make comments like this.

I know everything about this numbering "issue" you birthers have said about it and I know the facts. Where are your facts?

Your last sentance is gibberish as is an inference that I don't understand what I am commenting about. This is also an unsupported and just your rude opinion.

Sorry you do not understand what I say.

So again I will ask you to explain to me and prove your inside knowledge of how they should have been pnumbered so that your "issue" is remotely believable. You are not going to be the first but unless you try, you already failed.

Did you bring it up because you heard it somewhere or because you understand it? I do not want to have to ask you to explain it a 3rd time.

I am not going to qoute all of the "facts" you supposedly know. Obviosly you use the facts to support your argument and I use them to support mine. You have not provided facts to support your argument as well.
edit on 7/5/2011 by ontarff because: typo

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionSurfer
reply to post by mb2591

Do you think it matters who the President is?

Put a Republican in office. Again. The same stuff with happen. Again.

Choice is an illusion. The "economy" will continue to suck. Corporations will continue destroying the planet. Our armed forces will still be killing people all over the world.

To blame Obama is ridiculous. The whole system is corrupt.

Fools.

Actually no I don't think it matters.. I never liked any of them.
I just want to know why people support Obama. I honestly think the only way we can prevent greed and government corruption is a direct democracy.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The fact that these "experts" are looking at a PDF and claiming the original document a fraud kills your whole premise before it gets off the ground.

In reality, the experts, who all give their credentials, are only claiming that the PDF file is a fraud,
nothing elsel. This is the only premise, not your invented premise

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It isn't about a personal attack on our elected President, it is a question on the legitimate proof that has not yet been provided by the State of Hawaii.
I agree that is a question of proof, and all the necessary proof has been provided. It was, in fact, provided months before the election.

Obama’s birth certificate released before the election is a legal and valid birth certificate. It confirms he was born in the United States, and his parents weren’t foreign enemy soldiers or diplomats, so he is a natural born citizen.

Unless you have credible and tangible evidence that contradicts an official document of one state of the union, for any reasonable and unbiased person this is a non-issue.

The originals are in books in the Department of Health and always stay there. These originals never leave. Everyone’s birth certificates are based on the information contained in these, or are photocopied from these.

FYI RIF

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Because the originals are internal documents that can’t be released to anyone. What you are looking at on the WH website is a photocopy of the original on security paper. The information you are reading there is what’s on the original.

Your question and insinuation is a red herring.

If you already don’t believe what two Directors of the Department of Health have said, under two different governors of Hawaii, Republican and Democrat, and the two birth certificates the DOH vouches for, why would you believe them when they released the “original hardcopy BC for evaluation”? And evaluation by whom?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

Originally posted by caladonea
Really...aren't there enough threads on this subject? It has been discussed (ad nauseam). Right now he is the president ...he is in office....accept it.

And for those of you who may not know: (ad nauseam) "is Latin for an argument that has been discussed to the point of nausea; has been discussed to a disgusting or ridiculous degree"

That's like saying, "He got a way with murder, you can't catch him, accept it". Usurping the constitution and office of the President is NOT a minor misdemeanor to get swept under the carpet. Until this preposterous crime is properly addressed, we will NOT go quietly. Perhaps that is YOUR style, to cut and run with your tail between your legs, but the rest of us believe in fighting for this country, so I tell you; DEAL WITH IT!

No...that is not may style......(to cut and run....) and...you have made a good point....I thank you for it.....I am reconsidering all of the above. Peace out.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I am not going to qoute all of the "facts" you supposedly know. Obviosly you use the facts to support your argument and I use them to support mine. You have not provided facts to support your argument as well.
edit on 7/5/2011 by ontarff because: typo

It is your argument. You said there was a problem with the number sequence. I have already asked 3 times what you think that issue is and your supporting evidence. Obviously you have NOTHING and you do not even know why you said it.

I cannot debunk NOTHING.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad
In reality, the experts, who all give their credentials, are only claiming that the PDF file is a fraud,
nothing elsel. This is the only premise, not your invented premise

No.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

Can you read the title of this thread? Does it read differently on your screen than it does mine?

What credentials? Where do you get "world recognized expert in Adobe" credentials because I have yet to see anything like that let alone time to determine if they are forgeries or not.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I love your logic.

Nothing I have seen here proves these people are experts. But you just believe they are. Why?
Nothing I have seen here proves Obama's birth certificate is anything but legitimate.

See what I did?

Seriously. Why are you people that question so much about Obama so ready to just believe anyone that claims to be an expert? Not gonna ask them to prove they are who they claim they are?

I sure do see it a whole lot of nothing if I posted an article here that wasnt backed by real experts it would be torn down and in the hoax bin in minuts flat.
So again you got nothing but your own retarded argument about teh but the pdf dont count cause i say so...

see what i did there?

btw you remind me a lot of my buddy Synthia she was just as good at twisting words

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I sure do see it a whole lot of nothing if I posted an article here that wasnt backed by real experts it would be torn down and in the hoax bin in minuts flat.

I fail to see why. There are plenty of threads not in the hoax bin that are also based on questionable experts and no evidence.

So again you got nothing but your own retarded argument about teh but the pdf dont count cause i say so...

Retarded? So birther is a bad word to use but retarded is ok? I have reality. You are the one with nothing.

see what i did there?

btw you remind me a lot of my buddy Synthia she was just as good at twisting words

Show me one thing I have twisted then. Why do birthers think baseless claims are ok? I highly doubt I remind you of anyone you were ever friends with.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join