It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

A nationally recognized computer expert who has served as contributing author and technical editor for more than 100 books on Adobe and Microsoft software says the Obama long-form birth-certificate image released by the White House is a fraudulent document created with Adobe software.
www.wnd.com...

Yep yet another real expert stepping up to say this is a fraud.

Sadly no ones arguing the facts anymore since not one expert will testify that this forged document is real. Who can blame them tho like the experts have been telling us its not only a fake but a poorly made one at that.

I know a few of you still cling to Obama being legit against all the facts still here's hoping this will bring a few more to see the light. You've been played nObama put out a forged long form officially. One so poor one has to wonder if its deliberate. Be it to divide people or to divert attention from the rest of his criminal acts...

edit on 4-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"Oh come'on you birthirs! Don't you ever just give up?"

I have a feeling most people would be willing to look past or even eliminate the requirement to be a native born citizen, unfortunately. People just love their Obama...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
hopefully this proof will mean we NEVER have to see another thread about Obamas Birth Certificate ,Ever again
Thanks to the Op for putting the final nail in this plywood casket.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That poor horse,
Just go right on beating it.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's to bad nothing will come of it.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I just have to ask the Obama supporters.

Give me one thing he's done to make this country better?

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Still clinging to analyses of the PDF file by alleged and self-proclaimed experts? This is one of the most absurd theories you birthers have come up with, and I’ve been exposed to them all at this point.

The Department of Health of Hawaii vouches for the PDF file. They are the people who create the actual birth certificates. Do you honestly believe they would create or vouch for a digital forgery when they can just create a physical birth certificate?

You birthers are beyond hope.

+83 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Unlike many who will soon swoop down to attack you for posting this type of thing, I applaud you for doing so.

Being someone who has used Adobe products for over 15 years, as well as working with a large circle of others who have done the same, I agree the BC has some serious questions to be asked about it.

I have seen attempts to squash the debate by saying the anomalies are due to OCR, but that doesn't appease my questions since OCR doesn't leave a link history containing images left sideways and a history of varied size alterations of said images.

I can accept a valid explanation once it is given, but "OCR" is not even close to answering the problems here. When I feel I have seen a suitable answer to explain away my problems with the BC, I'll concede...until then, keep it coming.

Many folks will call you a racist and an idiot, but I am neither and I want real answers to real problems with the BC.

I am not a birther nor am I anti-Obama. I am just one of the many many folks who feel that OCR will not produce the discrepancies found in the BC.

So keep making BC threads and keep bringing people like me clips to watch and weigh. Screw anyone who is going to attack you for bringing conspiracies to ATS!

With that said, I'm off to watch your clip.

MM

edit on 4-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Do you use Adobe PS or Illustrator professionally?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
oh boy here we go.

hey op, instead of making these birther threads, why dont you make one about what a poor job he's doing? im sure you'll get much more support.
edit on 4-7-2011 by vjr1113 because: gggggggggggggggggrrrrrrraaaaaaammmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've been watching these threads and have noticed a decline in interest, an increase in proof and a general turn to 'Who Cares?'

I guess Obama won after all.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Really...aren't there enough threads on this subject? It has been discussed (ad nauseam). Right now he is the president ...he is in office....accept it.

And for those of you who may not know: (ad nauseam) "is Latin for an argument that has been discussed to the point of nausea; has been discussed to a disgusting or ridiculous degree"

link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
hopefully this proof will mean we NEVER have to see another thread about Obamas Birth Certificate ,Ever again
Thanks to the Op for putting the final nail in this plywood casket.

I promise to stop posting them as soon as aptness admits its a fake
Well that or until it finally goes to court.

+6 more 
link   
reply to post by UcDat

So a software editor that prominent birther Jerome Corsi claims as being "nationally recognized" is all you need to finally put the nail in the coffin?

Why is it that World Net Daily is the only source that recognizes the story? If this software individual is so nationally recognized, wouldn't other sources be reporting on this? Oh, wait, I forgot... This is one of those conspiracies with many layers, where the MSM is knowingly withholding such information, as it is in the back pockets of the bankers and slimy Washingtonians!

Give it a break. This birther thing was pathetic to begin with, and it's even more pathetic to continue.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
I just have to ask the Obama supporters.

Give me one thing he's done to make this country better?

ONLY THING I CAN GIVE HIM 100% CREDIT FOR THAT I APPROVE OF IS BEATING THE f WORD OUT OF JOHN MC CAIN AND SARAH PALIN ...
edit on 4-7-2011 by CaDreamer because: SORRY CAPS LOCK STUCK

link   
reply to post by UcDat

Do you have a link to go with the Youtube video? You posted text, I would like to know where it comes from.

link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
oh boy here we go.

hey op, instead of making these birther threads, why dont you make one about what a poor job he's doing? im sure you'll get much more support.

Got quite a few of those going but they dont get a lot of love if you have a look at my threads never mind the flags just give em a bump if you like em.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by UcDat

Do you have a link to go with the Youtube video? You posted text, I would like to know where it comes from.

ya it was pulled off this article www.wnd.com...
gives the name a credential of this new expert.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artanis667
"Oh come'on you birthirs! Don't you ever just give up?"

I have a feeling most people would be willing to look past or even eliminate the requirement to be a native born citizen, unfortunately. People just love their Obama...

Sadly, your probably right. Most of the people who voted for him don't care he's a fraud because he makes them feel good. It's easier to keep their heads in the sand and believe the facade than to see what's really going and think for one's self.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

You should add that link to your OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join