It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO World War III IS ON !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Welcome everyone

So it seems that WW III is happening and no one seems to notice. We are at war with Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya , and sort of in Somalia ,Yemen, Syria and Pakistan. Why are we concentrating on the Middle East so much, what is so important about them that makes our presidents hate them so much, is it Oil maybe, however, in the recent events of the revolutions , I've come to learn that World War III is being played under a cover " War On Terror " .

See going into war for a reason like oil is not tolerable by the people, but give them a scare or a false flag and you rally the support you need, want to overthrow a leader, why not have his people do the job and sit back, relax and enjoy the view.

www.infowars.com...
watch this report and find out what is happening out there.

Our country is hitting rock bottom, we have reached our national debt limit of 14.2 Trillion dollars and we are defaulting , our economy will going into the 2nd recession, people are out of there homes, more people are hungry and children have no schools to go , and people can't find a proper health care treatment.

Is this the land our troops were fighting for in the past century, I think we owe it to them to help get this country back on tracks and start from the top.

Help in the REVOLUTION ACROSS THE STATES...
edit on 4-7-2011 by B4Truth because: added Somalia and Syria . thanks for the help

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You left out Somolia and Syria.

Line 2

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
while Americans are living good there will be no revolution.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
How can you have a world war and no one notice?

There is alot of conflict going on but I don't see entire nations mobilzing for war or losing thousands of soldiers to war every day. I see no massive formations of bombers flying overhead or cruise liners being commisioned to carry hundreds of thousand of troops to a foreign land.

I don't think you really know what a world war entails.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
sudan in nato coop (and we all know NATO = US and A)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There aren't enough super-powers involved and not enough people dying. It's the war on oil and terrorism, not WWIII.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Another WWIII thread, great
Can it actually be called that until a superpower or coalition declares war against NATO?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

What !!! do you not see the US and British Air Force on a daily basis in libya bombing the # of it, and what about Iraq and pakistan and afghanistan.

you say where is the nations fighting, you have the Nato and the US fighting WEAK countries that have small armies , therefore , do not require to kill 3 soliders every day WTF man wake up

this is the new war , it is fought in ways that are different to its predecessors .

link   
reply to post by kro32

What !!! do you not see the US and British Air Force on a daily basis in libya bombing the # of it, and what about Iraq and pakistan and afghanistan.

you say where is the nations fighting, you have the Nato and the US fighting WEAK countries that have small armies , therefore , do not require to kill 3 soliders every day WTF man wake up

this is the new war , it is fought in ways that are different to its predecessors .

link   

Originally posted by kro32
How can you have a world war and no one notice?

There is alot of conflict going on but I don't see entire nations mobilzing for war or losing thousands of soldiers to war every day. I see no massive formations of bombers flying overhead or cruise liners being commisioned to carry hundreds of thousand of troops to a foreign land.

I don't think you really know what a world war entails.

"A war involving many large nations in all different parts of the world."

I think we may have world war 3 going on and yes it seems like no one noticed.

link   
If it was world war three, surely the other side would be fighting you back, not just being bombed by "peace keepers"
What is the seeming appetite for the beginning of world war three on ATS, is it a hunger for new source material for computer games and films? it really is quite sick.

If you feel strongly agains the actions of your military, protest and write to your MP, don't make throw away comments about it as if you'd noticed it was raining outside.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

Having wars is different than world wars:

world war - a war in which the major nations of the world are involved

That is the standard definition. I still don't see Russia or China involved in anything nor do I see multiple conflicts in different parts of the world being engaged in all over the world.

Sure America is in quite a few places and Briton might have some troops there but to compare today to the massive concentrations of troops and equipment need for a world war are 2 different things.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

before you start making too many assumptions about oil etc .... remember the war on terror is real! Say for arguments sake we never had a dependence oil and used solar technology from day one. The extremist (not all muslims) Muslim element would still be at war with the "West". This is because the extremists see us (and the moderate muslims as well) as Infidels who are completely wrong just because we don't believe in the disgusting brand of religion they do! Don't be naive with regard to oil.

Also on ATS there are so many terrorist sympathisers. They defend the likes of OBL, Gaddafi and Ahmadinejad like they were some kind of noble hero! Truth be told, if any of these "Sympathisers" from the "West" went to live there they would find out quick smart what they really think of them! They defend people who don't even care about them! ATS terrorist sympathisers make claims like 'Oh in Iran Ahmadinejad lets the Jews live in peace" etc etc. That is because they are from that country. Outsiders are not considered the same!

Beware the ludicrous, hilarious, disgusting and clearly wrong ideas of the "Tin Foil Hat Brigade". All is not what it seems but is lot more clear cut and different t what a conspiracy theorist says! CT's are entitled to opinion no doubt but it sure makes for some hilarious reading! Bahahahahah!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So these family's have been running the world as long as we can date back. Their is obviously a HUGE secret that they are keeping from us. The middle east is the most religious part of the world. It has some HUGE secrets of its own. The whole OIL thing does not fly any more.
The THE OIL EXCUSE IS PROPAGANDA! sure its a bonus and apart of the plan but their is more to it then that. The oil we pull out of our seas from deep sea drilling DOES NOT GO TO AMERICA. If we really needed oil then we would be using that oil.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Isnt there like 10 threads JUST like this one on this page?

Originally posted by B4Truth
Welcome everyone

So it seems that WW III is happening and no one seems to notice. We are at war with Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya , and sort of in Somalia ,Yemen, Syria and Pakistan. Why are we concentrating on the Middle East so much, what is so important about them that makes our presidents hate them so much, is it Oil maybe, however, in the recent events of the revolutions , I've come to learn that World War III is being played under a cover " War On Terror " .

See going into war for a reason like oil is not tolerable by the people, but give them a scare or a false flag and you rally the support you need, want to overthrow a leader, why not have his people do the job and sit back, relax and enjoy the view.

www.infowars.com...
watch this report and find out what is happening out there.

Our country is hitting rock bottom, we have reached our national debt limit of 14.2 Trillion dollars and we are defaulting , our economy will going into the 2nd recession, people are out of there homes, more people are hungry and children have no schools to go , and people can't find a proper health care treatment.

Is this the land our troops were fighting for in the past century, I think we owe it to them to help get this country back on tracks and start from the top.

Help in the REVOLUTION ACROSS THE STATES...
edit on 4-7-2011 by B4Truth because: added Somalia and Syria . thanks for the help

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

this is topic about world war 3, not about you phobias.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe Gaddafi has agents from Libya infiltrating ATS to post these "Let's love Libya posts" to try and brainwash people that he is actually the equivalant of Jesus and how we are going to hell for calling him out on his actions.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Ok , you made me change my mind.

But you are wrong when it comes to the solar power debate.

It was clearly said that if the US and Briton were to leave the Middle East alone , those extremist ( definition below ) will cease all attacks on the US ... FACT.

EXTREMIST : why would you call someone who is defending his country against invaders an extremist or a terrorist.

you said we are in it for their oil, shouldn't we buy it like normal people.

No we are stealing it and committing wars on their soil, so imagine someone breaking ito your house , would you welcome him and kick his ass .

This is exactly what is happening and the mugger has friends in the media that show you the house owner as the bad guy get it OBL

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth

Ok , you made me change my mind.

But you are wrong when it comes to the solar power debate.

It was clearly said that if the US and Briton were to leave the Middle East alone , those extremist ( definition below ) will cease all attacks on the US ... FACT.

EXTREMIST : why would you call someone who is defending his country against invaders an extremist or a terrorist.

you said we are in it for their oil, shouldn't we buy it like normal people.

No we are stealing it and committing wars on their soil, so imagine someone breaking ito your house , would you welcome him and kick his ass .

This is exactly what is happening and the mugger has friends in the media that show you the house owner as the bad guy get it OBL

I agree completely.

the problem is that the propaganda is so deep, so good that most of the people cannot see through it...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
this is more like the 4th crusade than anything else. american presidents are doing their best impressions of richard the lionhearted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join