It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the problem I have with the Nibiru, pole shift theory. Or am i way wrong?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by BrnBdry

Venus has no magnetic field.
Mars has a depleted magnetic field.
Mercury and Uranus have magnetic fields oriented the same way as Earth.
Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune have magnetic fields oriented the opposite way as Earth.

Obviously, it's not "safe to assume" that all of the planets' poles are the same way. They're not. Consequently, even if Nibiru were real, there would be no way to know the orientation of its magnetic field.

Oh, so you've been there? Nice.

It's like those people who say certain animals cant see in color............ and I say, how do you know? You don't. So don't act like you do. Wait, are you a dog? Then how the hell do you know? You don't, and never will. Ask a dog to point out a red ball and he doesnt do it,.... oooooooh, he must be color blind. It's amusing to me, cause hes a dog, and doesnt know what red means.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by BrnBdry

Venus has no magnetic field.
Mars has a depleted magnetic field.
Mercury and Uranus have magnetic fields oriented the same way as Earth.
Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune have magnetic fields oriented the opposite way as Earth.

Obviously, it's not "safe to assume" that all of the planets' poles are the same way. They're not. Consequently, even if Nibiru were real, there would be no way to know the orientation of its magnetic field.

It's like those people who say certain animals cant see in color............ and I say, how do you know? You don't. So don't act like you do. Wait, are you a dog? Then how the hell do you know? You don't, and never will. Ask a dog to point out a red ball and he doesnt do it,.... oooooooh, he must be color blind. It's amusing to me, cause hes a dog, and doesnt know what red means.

No it was concluded by dissecting a dog and looking at its eyes and nervous system. You know the difference between rods and cones right, why do you think you see everything in black and white if you look into space through a telescope?

Do you honestly think scientists ask a dog if it can see red and when it doesn't answer it is decided the dog can't see in colour?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Where have I not been? To Nibiru? Of course I haven't. But neither have you. That's precisely why neither you nor I can say what the orientation of its magnetic field is.
The orientations of the other planets' magnetic field were determined by probes we sent to, among other things, analyze those fields. So, in those cases, yes, we've been there, vicariously.

Also...I thought you were arguing against Nibiru? Why are you picking on someone who's agreeing with you?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

So whats the point? Did you opened that thread just for hating? Maybe he can backup it and then you step forward and say those are all lies. If so, just quit using ats please.

You assume that niburu coming from south has its north pole the way we have. You forget that earth moves not parallel to it´s magnetic poles around the sun. So, in your assumptiong: why should "niburu", if coming from south move parallel to its magnetic poles?

you just FAILED
edit on 5-7-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

because he stumbled over his own thoughts and just gone wild.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

This is July 5th 12:00noon PST California. I just saw a posting of 5-6 pictures of the sun that someone took with their Phone camera. I saw a small white planet to the right about five o'clock on a clock face. The pictures were reported taken a few hours ago in the east or midwest so, I stepped outside here in my back yard and looked up at the sun with some welders googles and thought I saw something but was not sure.

I took my I-phone and took a photo and low and behold-there it was, a very large planet,comet,asteroid or something in the same relative area as the ATS photos. It has to be large as the sun is reflecting off of it which means to me that it is next or just behind the sun. Now I have compared the size of the small space body with how our own earth would look if it were in that exact position. What ever it is coming this way has to be about
5-10 times larger than our earth. For you in the midwest and on the west coast, go out side right this min. and take a picture of the sun and look in the area I described above.

I am now a believer and this does change my out look on the near future. I just went back into ATS files and I cannot find the Photos taken earlier. The PTB must have already removed them. If this does not get posted then I will know.
KMG

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join