It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats with all the lunatics on this site?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
ATS is a fantastic website.

loads of interesting subjects, with contributions from many intelligent people which has opened my eyes to things I had never even thought about.

however...

There is also a much larger community of people who jump onto the most ridiculous nonsense and proclaim it as 'the truth' and have the nerve to call everyone else 'sheeple' because they dont believe that a reptilian army of illuminati chicken nuggets are conspiring to enslave us all.

I mean, some of these posts are seemingly written by people who are quite intelligent - in how the information is put together...why not use your journalistic skills for something real?

I bet the folks at NASA have a right good old laugh reading the guff that some people put out...

lets get a few things straight..

there is NO planet X..nibiru..wormwood..nemisis or whatever about to throw a hissy fit in our solar system.

ther are no aliens visiting us, despite what all these so called 'experts' are telling you

comet elenin is not going to hit us

there isn't an international jewish conspiracy controlling everything you hear, read watch and eat.

obama maybe a two faced liar, but he isnt the antichrist.

oh, and chemtrails? are you serious!!!!

enough of the rant anyway......gotta get outside, im sure i can see a second sun in the sky.

love from stu.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by discostu123

Some people are beyond help. Give em a PC with internet access then God help us all... (yes "GOD"
)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by discostu123
there are no aliens visiting us, despite what all these so called 'experts' are telling you

I agree with all in the rant except this

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I know this is a rant but this really made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that.

I completely agree and thanks for helping me hit my laugh per day quota.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

when i was younger i used to be the same, when you look deep and really examine what 'evidence' is there you will see that its all completely made up nonsense. there is zero proof that aliens have visited our planet.

i'll admit some of it is intriguing, but when you hold it up to the light...it all falls apart

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Good Rant but....

Just as some claims may be way out there, we always ask for facts, sources or pics (or it didn't happen)

Gotta say that although many might agree with your side, you are also obligated to provide the same info so as to back up your claims that such things are false.

My 2 pennies.

Good Rant tho...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

lol i'm assuming you're about 15 so i'll let you off....bless you

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

link   
You, sir, get a star for the phrase "illuminati chicken nuggets". Funniest thing I've read on the Internet in ages. I agree with pretty much everything in your post.

link   
Sadly such topics on here that are not of the norm attract those who are also not of the norm.

link   
Colorful subjects involve colorful people/claims....comes with the territory I suppose.
Lunatics? Meh, a bit harsh, but each is on their own path moving at their own pace, so yea there will always be 'ignorance' exhibited from the less informed and people that have not done their homework/research. Heck, when I joined I was all about David Icke, but now thanks to the scrutiny and information provided here, I am not so cynically sceered anymore. So the neighborhood has all kinda folks, and educating others is more successful,imo, when done with patience and consideration. Granted there will always be trolls to create waves, but it is best to ignore them. I have found that I respond and learn from criticism that is not personal and address' my premise, right or wrong, but as soon as the insults start, I shut off any line of communication with that individual. So in the spirit of denying ignorance, I feel it is better to exercise good intentions rather than insulting the less informed.

Peace,
spec

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
reply to post by discostu123

You are a disinformation agent along with spoor and the other 3 OR 4 ats NAZIS GO BACK TO LANGLEY
your time comes soon,no where to hide ,you are not safe in your bunkers,we are coming for you.

See what I mean?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I am not saying I believe in Elenin or Nabiru, or... but you have just stated in a matter of fact manner they don't. No links, no credible sources, etc. at least those that do believe do and some are quite convincing especially sense NASA has begun to put out info that seems to verify it.(sources available all over this site). I'm just saying, maybe in your rant you might attempt to prove what you are saying. I mean your opinion is based on something isn't it? The funny thing is there are a great amount of credible sources for your argument, but sense NASA is now talking maybe they are not so valid. If you are going to rant on others research skills maybe you should show some of yours. Here is my latest rant as an example for you...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

you want me to provide evidence that there isn't a second sun in the sky......

the burden of proof lies with the people making the claims don't you think?

so far, i have seen ZERO of anything that constitutes proof for any of the bizarre theories being thrown around.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How do you know aliens dont exist? or that Obama isnt the anti christ? or Nibiru isnt on the way or for that matter how do you know were not about to be enslaved by an army of mcnuggets?

Columbus and Galileo were considered lunatics in their times as well you know.

P.s I do tend to agree with you but more on peoples rationalisations for things as opposed to their beliefs, you can never tell what this amnazing universe has that we havent discovered yet

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As for NASA laughing at us...well its their fault for not coming clean on many things we want the answers to and many of the explantions they come up for some situations gives us a chance to laugh at them.

NASA are well known liars.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
*Prostrates Self*

Please forgive me your omniscience, but can you provide any evidence for your infinite wisdom on these subjects?

there is NO planet X..nibiru..wormwood..nemisis or whatever about to throw a hissy fit in our solar system.
ther are no aliens visiting us, despite what all these so called 'experts' are telling you
comet elenin is not going to hit us
there isn't an international jewish conspiracy controlling everything you hear, read watch and eat.
obama maybe a two faced liar, but he isnt the antichrist.
oh, and chemtrails? are you serious!!!!

reptilian army of illuminati chicken nuggets

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by discostu123
there are no aliens visiting us, despite what all these so called 'experts' are telling you

I agree with all in the rant except this

I also agree..although it was not mentioned Conspiritys in politics..are very likely real ..human nature poeple cheat lie steal do anything to better their own agenda at others expence .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join