It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why This Lovely Woman Does NOT Support The Troops - Amazing Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
It is not called defence if you leave your country to fight in someone else’s country, it is called invasion.

No- invasion is the process in which an individual, organization or the armed forces of a nation-state enters an AO controlled by another.

As for defense- if someone points a firearm at you, you do not have to wait for the individual to fire a round before you can fire back. You can preempt the other individual and fire first.

When taken to the level of a nation-state if the Chinese suddenly started spooling up their ICBMs and there was intelligence stating that the United States was targeted (or the UK or France.....) the targeted country would not need to wait until the warheads landed before firing back. In such a case (let's use the US) the Ohios in the Pacific would fire theirs and China would have a buttload of inbound Tridents before she could get hers off at the US.

In your own words, I see no difference to what America did and still does. Self appointed world security guards really.
Interesting that you use China as an example, reaffirms to me that basically it’s fear driven and ingrained learned warmongering. To some this may seem naive but seriously where do you see it all ending?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by paraclete1

Myths and lies attack our emotions. They are repeated again and again. They foster misplaced patriotism, a misplaced sense of duty, anger and fear. They only help the war-profiteers. Lies are not just used to start wars, they are also used to quash opposition and to silence the debate at home. As long as myths like “ we are fighting against those who are responsible for 9/11” or “we are fighting for humanitarian reasons” or the one “we are fighting for our freedoms” are still nurtured by parts of the society, it is difficult to end the wars. To bring the troops home, is the best support we can give them.

Therefore I found it necessary to respond to mrwupy. It was not, because I wholeheartedly support the OP. The woman in the OP uses quite a broad brush and just 3 colours to paint all soldiers in grim shadings.

Here are some propaganda principles which are used to justify nearly all wars. The list was compiled by Anne Morelli and is partially based on the works of Arthur Ponsonby. Ponsonby is the man, who coined the phrase: “When war is declared, truth is the first casualty" in his book Falsehood in Wartime: Propaganda Lies of the First World War (1928)

FALSEHOOD IN WAR-TIME, by Arthur Ponsonby MP (1929)
www.vlib.us...

1. We don't want the war.
  2. The enemy is responsible for the war.
  3. The leader of the enemy is a villain who has committed (or is going to commit) heinous deeds.
  4. We fight for a good cause (freedom, democracy, human rights, stop terror etc)
  5. The enemy uses illegal arms and dirty tactics.
  6. The enemy commits cruelties on purpose (If we do it, it was just a “bad apple” or an accident)
  7. Intellectuals, human rights organisations and artists support our cause
  8. Our mission is for the greater good (in earlier times a holy cause)
  9. Our losses are small, we are winning, the losses of the enemy are enormous
  10. Those, who doubt our war-coverage are either traitors who support our enemies, or they are conspiracy theorists or they have nor heart

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I agree with her. Here in the UK we have a charity called "help the heroes" dedicated to those fighting in Afghanistan. I have a little difficulty in believing everyone in the armed services is a hero and the charity has taken on propaganda status in my opinion. I am sure the British Military are are very profesional, but I dont believe either Afghanistan or Iraq have been justified wars. Neither have been in the defence of our nations survival and the amount of civilians killed has been totally disproportionate.

We have been lead into these wars by governments who are quite happy to send off the sons and daughters of other kids but not their own and then they rely on a charity like help the heroes to meet the governments responsibility of looking after the soldiers they sent.

Anyway Im sure I'll get slammed for bashing a charity, but it's just my opinion.

Instead of bashing you I will praise your ability to reason in a topic where few master that. The most lowdown agendas are sprinkled with roses and "good intentions". People ought to be wary of such agendas - especially before they "support the troops" after 2 million dead civilians, who never asked for a puppet government, nor the hellfire from above.

Freedom will never have the same ring to it again.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
She has the right to say the things she said, as long as you understand the only reason she has that right is stronger people are willing to take up arms and defend her right to say it.

Only WW2 veterans would deserve the kind of respect you mention. I didn't see her protesting WW2 veterans. The troops back in Vietnam, and now Afghanistan and Iraq, and soon other places -- they have done absolutely nothing to PROTECT any of us. In fact, it is the opposite. By spreading death and destruction, they invite more hatred and attacks on the US (even though, by the way, 9/11 was perpetrated by criminals working WITH the US government.) The troops are doing the bidding of the corporations and the NWO. Some of them are too dumb to realize it, some are corrupt, and some are conflicted. Sounds accurate to me.

And vietnam troops -- many of them were drafted and forced to go, and many of them had no idea what they would really be doing over there. Now this is the age of the internet, and the information is out there. Troops today are not drafted (yet), and even if they signed up in the 90's and were compelled to fight, they could have objected and showed courage that way.

Stop believing patriotic lies and start taking a hard look at the world you actually !%$@ing live in.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
In the UK it really annoys me when the tabloids call the troops 'our boys'. They do not speak for me or represent my views. They should be called 'Government Boys'.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
girl in the vid for POTUS!! 2012!!

is she smarter than sarah or do ya'll just like her stance on foreign policy?

or smarter than anyone else?

ya ok dudes, what is up with all the love?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I made it about 3/4 of the way through and couldnt handle it anymore.

Do I support the war. NO.

Do I support what our folks are doing there? NO.

Do I want them all home safe? Damn right.

When most folks are "asleep", how is she implying that our soldiers are all "killers"? Some of the young and ignorant 18 year olds that are pumped up to join may be doing it for true patriotic reasons....soon to be realized as BS.

What about the folks that were in before the BS started? The really had no choice....short of prison et al.

She says that she doesnt support them for ANY reason?

Its really easy for to say that. She is all snug in her little apartment with her libtard friends.

The bs overseas is that. BS. Our troops are being abused by a corrupt government. The ONLY legit place for them at the moment is our southern border shooting every drug runner in the freakin head....or maybe mexico city shooting THEIR government in the head.

While I also do not support their mission...I still thank them for putting their ass on the line.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Think of how many wars there would be IF the troops demanded they be used for DEFENCE of their homelands instead of off fighting in some foreign land for someone elses profits.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

This is stereotypical superfical whinning without any specific issues being addressed. "Our Troops" filled sandbags when levees broke... they restored order and prevented looting in hurricane Katernia when even the local police where involved in looting cars. Our troops serve the civilian population is ways that this no brain "cutie" has no clue. Join the communist party get down with Jane Fonda and if you really believe what you yak about .. do some time in the Army Forces and speak from a knowledge base. ...Just another spoiled little egocentric daddy's girl...Just for the record ,,"our troops" have never "started a war" ever! That right belongs to the people that YOU voted for ...my money is that she voted for Obama who promised to take troops out of conflict... the troops have served their country faithully ..if you dont like war and you dont want to see American troops overseas then address who, how and why they are send .. no American troop has any imput into those factors... that resides with POTUS and congress... YOUR elected officals.
edit on 5-7-2011 by jbmitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch

This is stereotypical superfical whinning without any specific issues being addressed. "Our Troops" filled sandbags when levees broke... they restored order and prevented looting in hurricane Katernia when even the local police where involved in looting cars. Our troops serve the civilian population is ways that this no brain "cutie" has no clue. Join the communist party get down with Jane Fonda and if you really believe what you yak about .. do some time in the Army Forces and speak from a knowledge base. ...Just another spoiled little egocentric daddy's girl...Just for the record ,,"our troops" have never "started a war" ever! That right belongs to the people that YOU voted for ...my money is that she voted for Obama who promised to take troops out of conflict... the troops have served their country faithully ..if you dont like war and you dont want to see American troops overseas then address who, how and why they are send .. no American troop has any imput into those factors... that resides with POTUS and congress... YOUR elected officals.
edit on 5-7-2011 by jbmitch because: (no reason given)

She is talking about something totally different then what you are talking about.
She is talking about US troops serving abroad.

What you are talking about is what US troops should be doing in the first place, protecting their own people in the US.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
wow, Just saying if people really think that ww1 and ww2 are justified need to re-read their history books. If you look at the time lines in current events you would know that. Never needed to be in WW1 there was never a threat to the united states. WW2 the president wanted into the war even tho the united states people did not, he cut off the oil that they were paying for. Knowing that they would attack, the way the united states has gone to war has not changed. only people out look on the wars them selfs.

First let me say that I support the Military in every way. However as mentioned they are a tool, and thus if you do not like the way it is used you need to despise the people that so use them. The reality of the situation is as mentioned if they were here defending U.S. soil the tune would be different. But unfortunately you can’t raise and train an army over night. Therefore to be ready for the day that they are needed in this way they must exist at all times.

And to the point of quoting this post; I have told people this till I am blue in the face. The military of today is not so different to the military of any other era. The same crap that happens in today’s wars went on in WWI and WWII. The only difference was that then the Media was behind them, and only reported the good, and we never say the ugly face of war. In today’s world the media is right there on the front lines and reporting the war in all its gory detail, and ensuring the populace despises it.

Nobody is talking about how the military is building towns, schools, hospitals, and other infrastructure. They focus on the stories that can get ratings for the sensational nature. This in no way is to deny there are some who take advantage of the situation and force atrocities on the innocent. But to say all the military is this way, and that is all they ever do is really blind. I have worked in the Middle East quite a bit in my life, and while yes there is resentment there for the actions of the U.S., be it real or perceived, there is also many who genuinely are grateful for the assistance they received. Unfortunately memories are short, and thus after the “liberation” the locals tend to forget their previous joy, and it turns to resentment when the stay becomes extended. This is a definite sign that it is past time to turn the county back over to its residents, for better or for worse, it is now in their hands.

Some will then say what right did we have to intervene in the first place? To this there is no single answer, in some cases like Kuwait we were specifically asked buy the Kuwaiti government for assistance. In cases like Afghanistan there are human rights issues to consider. But in any case wars are an ugly business best left unvisited in any form. However until we as a species can learn to live together this is a fact of life. So I do not see it changing any time soon. Thus my “cause” if you will. I really believe that if every person took a few hours of their life each week to help a single individual in need it would go a long way to promote peace. If people could find it in themselves to extend a hand in friendship here at home they would be less likely to extend that hand in anger abroad.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by theHairInTheSoup

Originally posted by wx4caster
if tomorrow we were invaded, those troops would be the very ones on the street dyig for us here.

& who exactly will invade you tomorrow ? and how ?

second question : apart UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italia and USA who has invaded/colonized any distant place (separated by oceans or other countries) let say in the last 1000 years ?

I'm curious to see how your case study could become reality.

Turkey was occupying distant places in your time frame.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I agree with her 100%! The last time someone in the U.S. Actually fought to defend the country from aggression was the War of 1812! (Maybe) Everything else was a contrived scam! Right now our troops have officially invaded two countries, neither of which has attacked us in any way, shape or form. (911 was an inside job!). "90% of the casualties unarmed civilians?" WoW! Think about that one! THAT really makes me angry! Hell no! I do not support war, the military or the military industrial complex! Kudo's to my brave, little sister! PEACE!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

what makes this women lovely

her keen sense and use of makeup
or her unmade bed...

I checked out her blog
and her boobtube channel
she comes off as a Holy roller looking to
garner attention for herself....

be sure to follow her on tweeker
oops.... i mean twitter

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Regardless who she is, what her other beliefs are or what her Internet presence reveals, she makes excellent points in this video and I agree with her. She explained a difficult position very well.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

She's nothing more than a very ignorant, unappreciative bitch. She has the right to be that though, cause people are willing to fight and die to give her that right.

The wars are illegal and fought on false-pretenses and any troops who obey orders are obeying false orders.

They are committing murder and genocide against people.

And seeing by the Amount of stars you garnered for your posts its blatant how many thick headed short-sighted and war mongering murderers there are in this world.

So wait let me get this straight you support the troops; yet in our own countries there is less freedom and liberty every passing day because of the Orwellian laws being pass and oppression of the people.

And its ushered in by a false-pretense of Terrorist an invisible enemy that the U.S Created itself to scare the people into submitting to becoming used to subjection under Orwellian Laws and oppression Fascism.

You fight the wars for The Corporations and the Banksters and not for the Liberties and Freedoms of the people.

You fight the wars so the Corporations and top hat Bankers get rich while the people lose their jobs homes and can't afford to feed their families at home because of the outright robbery of the people by the same people who got us into the wars.

Americas wars are not much different now than what Nazi Germany did when it tried to take over Europe; but anyone who doesn't agree with Americas Imperialism is a Terrorist.

Right.........

WAR IS NOT PEACE
edit on 5-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Very good video.

But, I wonder if you would have gotten so many stars and congrats if the woman talking had not been as young, thin and attractive.

Watch the movie Simone the part where she talks about "Have you ever had dolphin................" and everybody laps it up.

Now, getting back to the original OP's message and videos.

And to reply to the guy or gal whose grandparents raised em and good old "honorable WWII".

NO WAR IS HONORABLE.

Well, got news for ya all - WWII - you know Pearl Harbor, it was, like 9/11 planned and allowed to happen in order to give America an excuse to enter into yet another war............people, most of you sheep - just don't learn, history just keeps repeating itself.

Recently read, "Pearl Harbor: The Seeds and Fruits of Infamy" by Percy L. Greaves Jr.

Amazon Review: This book by the world expert on Pearl Harbor blows the top off a 70-year cover-up, reporting for the first time on long-suppressed interviews, documents, and corroborated evidence.

The bottom line thesis: that the attack December 7, 1941 was not unexpected or unprovoked. Nor was it the reason that Franklin Roosevelt declared a war that resulted in massive human slaughter. Instead, this book establishes, in exhaustive detail, that Pearl Harbor was permitted as a public relations measure to rally the public - and the blame shifted from the White House, where it belonged, to the men on the ground who were unprepared for the attack.

The author is Percy Greaves (1906-1984). For 70 years, his documents have been the primary source of revisionist scholarship on Pearl Harbor. The documents were prepared under his leadership by the minority on the Congressional commission that investigated Pearl Harbor from 1945 to 1946, because he acted as the main counsel for the Republican minority.

He conducted in-person, detailed, comprehensive interviews with all the main players at Pearl Harbor and many people in the security apparatus. The contents of these interviews are corroborated by military records. More than any other person, he was qualified to speak on this subject. He possessed encyclopedic knowledge and had access to research available to no one else.

However, for many reasons, the documents were not published. He continued to work on this book for many years before his death in 1984. At that point, his wife Bettina Bien Greaves took up the project. The result is absolutely astonishing.

Many of you keep allowing TPTB, The real puppet masters pulling your strings and many of you all keep dancing away.

"...everything that the Japanese were planning to do was known to the United States..." ARMY BOARD, 1944

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Roosevelt (FDR) provoked the attack, knew about it in advance and covered up his failure to warn the Hawaiian commanders. FDR needed the attack to sucker Hitler to declare war, since the public and Congress were overwhelmingly against entering the war in Europe. It was his backdoor to war.
FDR blinded the commanders at Pearl Harbor and set them up by -

denying intelligence to Hawaii (HI)
on Nov 27, misleading the commanders into thinking negotiations with Japan were continuing to prevent them from realizing the war was on
having false information sent to HI about the location of the Japanese carrier fleet.

BACKGROUND
1904 - The Japanese destroyed the Russian navy in a surprise attack in undeclared war.

1932 - In The Grand Joint Army Navy Exercises the attacker, Admiral Yarnell, attacked with 152 planes a half-hour before dawn 40 miles NE of Kahuku Point and caught the defenders of Pearl Harbor completely by surprise. It was a Sunday.

1938 - Admiral Ernst King led a carrier-born airstrike from the USS Saratoga successfully against Pearl Harbor in another exercise.

1940 - FDR ordered the fleet transferred from the West Coast to its exposed position in Hawaii and ordered the fleet remain stationed at Pearl Harbor over complaints by its commander Admiral Richardson that there was inadequate protection from air attack and no protection from torpedo attack. Richardson felt so strongly that he twice disobeyed orders to berth his fleet there and he raised the issue personally with FDR in October and he was soon after replaced. His successor, Admiral Kimmel, also brought up the same issues with FDR in June 1941.

7 Oct 1940 - Navy IQ analyst McCollum wrote an 8 point memo on how to force Japan into war with US. Beginning the next day FDR began to put them into effect and all 8 were eventually accomplished.

11 November 1940 - 21 aged British planes destroyed the Italian fleet, including 3 battleships, at their homeport in the harbor of Taranto in Southern Italy by using technically innovative shallow-draft torpedoes.

11 February 1941 - FDR proposed sacrificing 6 cruisers and 2 carriers at Manila to get into war. Navy Chief Stark objected: "I have previously opposed this and you have concurred as to its unwisdom. Particularly do I recall your remark in a previous conference when Mr. Hull suggested (more forces to Manila) and the question arose as to getting them out and your 100% reply, from my standpoint, was that you might not mind losing one or two cruisers, but that you did not want to take a chance on losing 5 or 6." (Charles Beard PRESIDENT ROOSEVELT AND THE COMING OF WAR 1941, p 424)

March 1941 - FDR sold munitions and convoyed them to belligerents in Europe -- both acts of war and both violations of international law -- the Lend-Lease Act.

23 Jun 1941 - Advisor Harold Ickes wrote FDR a memo the day after Germany invaded the Soviet Union, "There might develop from the embargoing of oil to Japan such a situation as would make it not only possible but easy to get into this war in an effective way. And if we should thus indirectly be brought in, we would avoid the criticism that we had gone in as an ally of communistic Russia." FDR was pleased with Admiral Richmond Turner's report read July 22: "It is generally believed that shutting off the American supply of petroleum will lead promptly to the invasion of Netherland East Indies...it seems certain she would also include military action against the Philippine Islands, which would immediately involve us in a Pacific war." On July 24 FDR told the Volunteer Participation Committee, "If we had cut off the oil off, they probably would have gone down to the Dutch East Indies a year ago, and you would have had war." The next day FDR froze all Japanese assets in US cutting off their main supply of oil and forcing them into war with the US. Intelligence information was withheld from Hawaii from this point forward.

14 August - At the Atlantic Conference, Churchill noted the "astonishing depth of Roosevelt's intense desire for war." Churchill cabled his cabinet "(FDR) obviously was very determined that they should come in."

18 October - diary entry by Secretary of Interior Harold Ickes: "For a long time I have believed that our best entrance into the war would be by way of Japan."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CODES
Purple Code - the top Japanese diplomatic machine cipher which used automatic telephone switches to separately and differently encipher each character sent. It was cracked by the Army Signal Intelligence Service (331 men).

J-19 was the main Japanese diplomatic code book. This columnar code was cracked.
Coral Machine Cipher or JNA-20 was a simplified version of Purple used by Naval attaches. Only one message deciphered prior to Pearl Harbor has been declassified.

JN-25 - The Japanese Fleet's Cryptographic System, a.k.a. 5 number code (Sample). JN stands for Japanese Navy, introduced 1 June 1939. This was a very simple old-type code book system used by the American Army and Navy in 1898 and abandoned in 1917 because it was insecure. Version A has a dictionary of 5,600 numbers, words and phrases, each given as a five figure number. These were super-enciphered by addition to random numbers contained in a second code book. The dictionary was only changed once before PH on Dec 1, 1940, to a slightly larger version B but the random book was changed every 3 to 6 months- last on Aug 1. The Japanese blundered away the code when they introduced JN25-B by continuing to use, for 2 months, random books that had been previously solved by the Allies. That was the equivalent of handing over the JN-25B codebook. It was child's play for the Navy group OP-20-G (738 men whose primary responsibility was Japanese naval codes) to reconstruct the exposed dictionary. We recovered the whole thing immediately - in 1994 the NSA published that JN-25B was completely cracked in December 1940. In January 1941 the US gave Britain two JN-25B code books with keys and techniques for deciphering. The entire Pearl Harbor scheme was laid out in this code. The official US Navy statement on JN-25B is the NAVAL SECURITY GROUP HISTORY TO WORLD WAR II prepared by Captain J. Holtwick in June 1971, page 398: "By 1 December 1941 we had the code solved to a readable extent." Churchill wrote "From the end of 1940 the Americans had pierced the vital Japanese ciphers, and were decoding large numbers of their military and diplomatic telegrams."(GRAND ALLIANCE p 598) Chief of Navy codebreaking Safford reported that during 1941 "The Navy COMINT team did a thorough job on the Japanese Navy with no help from the Army."(SRH-149) The first paragraph of the Congressional Report Exhibit 151 says the US was "currently" (instantly) reading JN-25B and exchanging the "translations" with the British prior to Pearl Harbor.

In 1979 the NSA released 2,413 JN-25 orders of the 26,581 intercepted by US between Sept 1 and Dec 4, 1941. The NSA says "We know now that they contained important details concerning the existence, organization, objective, and even the whereabouts of the Pearl Harbor Strike Force." (Parker p 21) Of the over thousand radio messages sent by Tokyo to the attack fleet, only 20 are in the National Archives. All messages to the attack fleet were sent several times, at least one message was sent every odd hour of the day and each had a special serial number. Starting in early November 1941 when the attack fleet assembled and started receiving radio messages, OP-20-G stayed open 24 hours a day and the "First Team" of codebreakers worked on JN-25. In November and early December 1941, OP-20-G spent 85 percent of its effort reading Japanese Navy traffic, 12 percent on Japanese diplomatic traffic and 3 percent on German naval codes. FDR was personally briefed twice a day on JN-25 traffic by his aide, Captain John Beardell, and demanded to see the original raw messages in English. The US Government refuses to identify or declassify any pre-Dec 7, 1941 decrypts of JN-25 on the basis of national security, a half-century after the war.

AD or Administrative Code wrongly called Admiralty Code was an old four character transposition code used for personnel matters. No important messages were sent in this weak code. Introduced Nov 1938, it was seldom used after Dec 1940.

Magic - the security designation given to all decoded Japanese diplomatic messages. It's hard not to conclude with historians like Charles Bateson that "Magic standing alone points so irresistibly to the Pearl Harbor attack that it is inconceivable anybody could have failed to forecast the Japanese move." The NSA reached the same conclusion in 1955.

Ultra - the security designation for military codes.

------------------------------- (This is where it gets real interesting)

WARNINGS
Warnings do no harm and might do inexpressible good

27 January 1941, Dr. Ricardo Shreiber, the Peruvian envoy in Tokyo told Max Bishop, third secretary of the US embassy that he had just learned from his intelligence sources that there was a war plan involving a surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. This information was sent to the State Department and Naval Intelligence and to Admiral Kimmel at Hawaii.

31 March 1941 - A Navy report by Bellinger and Martin predicted that if Japan made war on the US, they would strike Pearl Harbor without warning at dawn with aircraft from a maximum of 6 carriers. For years Navy planners had assumed that Japan, on the outbreak of war, would strike the American fleet wherever it was. The fleet was the only threat to Japan's plans. Logically, Japan couldn't engage in any major operation with the American fleet on its flank. The strategic options for the Japanese were not unlimited.

10 July - US Military Attache Smith-Hutton at Tokyo reported Japanese Navy secretly practicing aircraft torpedo attacks against capital ships in Ariake Bay. The bay closely resembles Pearl Harbor.
July - The US Military Attache in Mexico forwarded a report that the Japanese were constructing special small submarines for attacking the American fleet in Pearl Harbor, and that a training program then under way included towing them from Japan to positions off the Hawaiian Islands, where they practiced surfacing and submerging.

10 August 1941, the top British agent, code named "Tricycle", Dusko Popov, told the FBI of the planned attack on Pearl Harbor and that it would be soon.

Source and rest of a very very interesting article with back up: whatreallyhappened.com...

So the next time TSHTF - gotta ask yourself............who is going to profit.

David Icke, who everyone here on ATS loves to put down summed it up nicely.

PROBLEM (Uh Oh someone did a nasty - let's believe our corporate government news media)
REACTION (That nurtures a reaction, fear, hate, let's get who they tell us the enemy is back)
SOLUTION (Why of course let's get into yet another war)

You humans never learn....................it's the same old same old and has been since humanity's DNA was tinkered with - part savage ape, part ?

Go ahead blast away - I know people don't like to be told they have been had.............but time and time and time and time again, all the real unseen powers that be keep just manipulating the common man and simply follow the money and power trail.

9/11, Pearl Harbor - most wars are planned, orchestrated and the people manipulated.

And the common man gladly, proudly sends their babies off to "war".

Most of you are truly dumbed down, distracted and divided.

Google Video Link

Now remember folks, there has only thus far been one country to actually use weapons of mass destruction, not once but twice..............bully of the world, America.

Another good book to read is "The gods of Eden" by William Bramley. This book took him seven years of hard research and when he began to write this book his intention was why mankind continues to go to war......what he found out truly was mind blowing and he backs up his thesis with proof.

War.................it's calculated, manipulated, orchestrated and the masses of sheep and yes most of humanity are nothing more than of sheep mentality...................still fall for it, hook, line and sinker.

The enemy isn't "over there" as much as right within the center core of who is really running our country.

Hint: It's not Obama, he's simply a PR Puppet, dancing on a string.

The last President that refused to dance was shot in the head in Dallas, Texas.

Happy 4th of July America.

Land of the enslaved and home of the gullible.

edit on 5-7-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This was my favorite line in her entire diatribe

“they may think they know what they are fighting for, but they don’t”

I love listening to an intellectually superior leftists whine about the “little people” being too stupid to not know what’s “really” going on. They look down on the masses with contempt because we cant explain the intricacies of dialectical materialism of radical queer literary theory. Many of the brightest people I have ever known I served with in the Navy.

Sometimes I wish we could deport skanks like this.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster
i support them not because of what they do, but because i know that if tomorrow we were invaded, those troops would be the very ones on the street dyig for us here.

Are you familiar with what blowback is?

Let me ask you, you say that you support the troops because if we got invaded they would be the ones dying for us.
Fine, but what if foreign occupation is what caused the invasion in the first place?
What if we won the war after the invasion occurred but many American civilians died during the invasion, all those civilian deaths were because of the blowback of foreign occupation and immoral wars that those same civilians were against to begin with?

What about other casualties that many don't talk about, I mean the american civilians that you want to protect but who became homeless but could have kept their home if it wasn't for these expensive wars therefore a much better economy.

I think you are looking at this through the hole of a patriotic straw and not seeing anything outside it's scope.

Wouldn't a true patriot not want all his money to go towards offensive militarism so individuals can get richer?
Wouldn't a true patriot want to prioritize and have his country be the first man on the moon, the first man on Mars, the first one to develop a cure for this or that disease, the best education, the best economy, the highest quality of exports?

But no today patriotism has been so trivialized and politicized that it now only means to support the troops and wave a flag like a zombie.

Remember dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

you agree to insight troops to treasonous acts

I'm not really feeling that

I agree she does make some points...
can't say i agree with all of them

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join