It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why This Lovely Woman Does NOT Support The Troops - Amazing Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1Everything she mentions is truth, theres no denying it...

Can you please tell me how many serial killers we have in uniform right now and what badge of honor the military issues for "stabbing someone to death who has done nothing"?

I'd really like to see some or any evidence that a US Soldier recieved an order to rape anyone...good luck with that.

Also curious if you can show me anywhere that the military is staffed by the stupid, poor and the mentally unstable?

I think any research you do will show you the middle class is overrepresented in the ranks and that the military is more educated than the general population and that the screening process for mental stability is more stringent than for any job that you can get in the civilian sector.

Try google before chiming in - she's not going to date you becasue you agree with her.

This bimbo knows about as much as my autistic cousin about the US military recruitment and accessions and that isn’t much.

edit on 5/7/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I'd love to see some documentation on this because I have yet to find many counts that are even remotely close to each other. I've seen everywhere from 16,000 to 650,000. Also, in a nation of 30 million or so, I would think it would be rather noticeable if over 3% of the population was dead. I mean simply holding funerals over there would become an overnight boom business.

instead of blahblah,

-> www.google.com...

you can also use your analytical mind to come up with better search terms

& please don't select only sources that please your opinion. Leave it aside, be wide, exhaustive and don't forget the date of the tolls you will be reporting back; ty.

that'll keep you busy for some time, but whatever the number X, it is X too many.

(then move on to the death from the embargo)
edit on 4-7-2011 by theHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

For her to say "To be given a badge of honor for stabbing someone when they did nothing" Kinda discredits her. Hand to hand combat is very personal and that somebody has definitely done something to be involved in a knife fight.

I agree with her view point about why we fight many wars but PLEASE to make that quote only shows her ignorance.
Visually pleasing women make men’s ears deaf. If we agree with what we see we agree with what we hear.

Just as a test I wonder how many would agree with her entire video if she looked as if she belonged in a circus freak show?

Just asking questions here?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

To be fair, not all soldiers do this. Not even close. Those that do certainly make them all look bad, that I will agree with.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedpossibilitiesFirst let me ask, do you advocate this?

I am actually a little speechless right now.

Sure I do - it is the truth and it is the necessity. Where do military leaders get their experience, not nintendo?

Do you really think war is something you can learn from books?

Have you ever worked for a leader or manager who only had book knowledge of his craft?

What was it like?

I bet it was a cluster...

Read about Task Force Smith if you want to see what happens after a military guts itself of its veterans and draws down and moth balls all the equipment thinking they will never need them again.

To learn war one must engage in it - little local conflicts allow for the development and testing of new doctrine and equipment and have been used as a training ground for leaders and staff by all nations since the end of WWI. See the Germans and US (along with others) involvement in the Spanish Civil War to see how they used it as a training exercise and a lead in for new tech used in WWII.

Finally as a 24 year veteran I have no doubt we need constant training - you get soft and you will get dead really quick.

Having a citizen Army of trained but untried leaders is a recipe for one in the loss column. There is no way to learn the art of war other than by practicing it regularly.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I may not agree with alot of the crap our Gov't is up to,,,,But our troops are fighting for what believe is right.
And what about troops at home that are protecting our borders,,,Helping Men, Women, and Children who have suffered through natural disasters,,,Saving many,many people from sinking ships, (many are not even from this country) BECAUSE it is the Right thing thing to do.

Do you hate them too????

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Try watching some documentaries and get a clue...

I dont have to back up my beliefs with anything, the info is all out there, nor do I need to "google" anything...

Our soldiers kill innocent people all day long, we steal the "enemies" oil, minerals, sell their opiates back in our country... The soldiers carry drop guns(ak47s) for when they kill innocents they plant the Ak's with the bodies to justify their murder. Leave DU all over the war zones so the future generations come out all deformed...

To add... Great tactic calling her a "bimbo" Sure shows how much you can have a rational thought and discuss something without having to throw insults around...
edit on 5-7-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

There is no way to learn the art of war other than by practicing it regularly.

Yes but at the expense of human life, potentially killing innocent people and advocating the military industry? You seem to be obscuring this fact by stating valid truths about honing skills. Yes you need "actual" experience to become great at something but do you really want to become great at war? Should not the opposite be true? :shk:

To end the circle of hate, there must be a concerted effort to choose to end it. I agree with keeping a domestic military to uphold balance for now, but I will never agree that we should war with other countries, putting innocent lives jeopardy so we can hone our war skills!
edit on 5-7-2011 by Unlimitedpossibilities because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Read about Task Force Smith if you want to see what happens after a military guts itself of its veterans and draws down and moth balls all the equipment thinking they will never need them again.

Obviously then there would have to be required training to ensure that skills do not dwindle.

There must be others ways, and if not, other ways must be found. Technology is progressing further everyday. In fact, if as much time, effort and money was invested into domestic military and defense as there is on foreign military, I am sure someone could figure something out to keep the domestic troops in tip top shape.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1I dont have to back up my beliefs with anything, the info is all out there, nor do I need to "google" anything...

I'll take that to mean you have no interest in the truth...you can't substansiate ny of the things you or the chick in the video are saying can you?

Originally posted by morder1Try watching some documentaries and get a clue...

After 5 combat deployments from Panama to Somalia along with Iraq and Afghanistan and many little things in between I don't need any documentaries...

You go see for yourself and quite believing what you read on the internet - see it, live it for a year or five then come talk to me your opinion might mater.

Certainly the bimbo’s doesn’t totally clueless – it’s one thing to state that there have been some instances of US soldiers committing crimes but another all together to say its institutional and part of the plan…

Few bad apples don’t make the whole thing bad.

Originally posted by morder1I Our soldiers kill innocent people all day long, we steal the "enemies" oil, minerals, sell their opiates back in our country... The soldiers carry drop guns(ak47s) for when they kill innocents they plant the Ak's with the bodies to justify their murder. Leave DU all over the war zones so the future generations come out all deformed...

Wow, really...our soldiers kill innocents all day long huh? You seen that have you? All day long? Show me any instance of a Soldier, Sailor or Marine being convicted of having a drop gun or you are talking out your 4th point of contact.

You have no first hand knowledge of what goes on in theater - go experience it for yourself you might learn something.

Videos of crying Soldiers "confessing" thier crimes are sad but usually just a cry for help from kids who can't deal with the guilt for thier own actions. The military isn't for everyone.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on July 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Indeed; creating false dichotomies is a tool of the man.

Geez, I think half of the posts in this thread have totally missed the point of what she said.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think every one is entitled to their opinion and that was hers, good on her!
She hasn’t got freedom of speech because USA fought for her freedom. It fights for it’s own agenda (most Governments do), under the guise of ‘for the people’. She was just lucky enough (or not depends on your prospective) to be born into a country where she has ‘relative’ freedom.

If America was ‘for its people’ some of this money would be spent helping them instead.

www.globalfirepower.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

It is not called defence if you leave your country to fight in someone else’s country, it is called invasion.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Why would I want to risk my life by joining the army and oppress other cultures? I would never bow to the shadow government which controls and wants everything...Im not a violent person, so no it wouldnt be for me...

Well anyways, heres the proof you requested...Soldiers speaking out, for once not holding back...

DENY IGNORANCE

I know the mind has trouble letting go once it hits a certain age...

Why are we in the Middle East anyways? I read your intro post, and of course you cant say an opinion cause you have been brainwashed and are afraid for some reason to let your opinion out...

Well if it IS for terrorists... You do realize more people die from bee stings, or peanut allergies per year, compared to terrorism... Why arent we spending 1 trillion+ a year on bee stings or allergies? Or to stop car accidents, Stop drunk drivers, heart attacks... No we need to spend that money on the military industrial complex and keep the system moving... Our economy runs on War and Drugs, thats it...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities You seem to be obscuring this fact by stating valid truths about honing skills. Yes you need "actual" experience to become great at something but do you really want to become great at war?

Humans are a violent species and a competitive one as well - we have warred with one another since Cain killed Able if you believe in that stuff or the first tribes fought over an animal carcass or whatever resourse was scarce.

I think you are missing the point that we are all volunteers and in most cases..yes we want to become good at war - I want to be the best I can be at my profession. I was really good at my craft. Now I'm a dairyman and I want to be the best at that I can be too.

Using force as an extension of foreign policy has been around well before recorded history Clausewitz only articulated it for us.

It’s unfortunate that innocents die; we are getting way better at preventing it...you know why?

Practice...in WWII we bombed whole cities to get one factory.

Now we can put a bomb up someone’s ass from a unmanned aircraft. Soon collateral damage will be a thing of the past. How?

With more practice.

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities To end the circle of hate, there must be a concerted effort to choose to end it. I agree with keeping a domestic military to uphold balance for now, but I will never agree that we should war with other countries, putting innocent lives jeopardy so we can hone our war skills!

Until that time comes there will be men (and women) who chose to take up the profession of arms - do not weep for us we do it because it’s something we believe in. The risk is ours and we ask for nothing other than a fair paycheck and our benefits as promised.

I for one could care less if this chick supports the troops or not as long as I get my retirement check as promised - if that should stop for some reason the government will have a lot to worry about domestically. They trained me well.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
It is not called defence if you leave your country to fight in someone else’s country, it is called invasion.

No- invasion is the process in which an individual, organization or the armed forces of a nation-state enters an AO controlled by another.

As for defense- if someone points a firearm at you, you do not have to wait for the individual to fire a round before you can fire back. You can preempt the other individual and fire first.

When taken to the level of a nation-state if the Chinese suddenly started spooling up their ICBMs and there was intelligence stating that the United States was targeted (or the UK or France.....) the targeted country would not need to wait until the warheads landed before firing back. In such a case (let's use the US) the Ohios in the Pacific would fire theirs and China would have a buttload of inbound Tridents before she could get hers off at the US.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1Why would I want to risk my life by joining the army...

Gonna go out on a limb and answer so you might actually learn something instead of continually speaking out of your 4th point of contact about it like you have a clue what goes on in theater.

Just think you could be a hero; out all the weapon droppers and rapists and baby killers in your units...tell the truth take pictures, bring back some evidence other than some dude on you tube claiming to have been recommended to have a drop weapon. Did he turn anyone in? Did he witness it and not do anything - then he's the war criminal. I assure you I didn't nor did soldiers under my command.

When you commander tells you today’s quota for rapes and innocents is like 30 (how many we can get if we do it all day?) you can out him too...

You will be the savior of the military.

Originally posted by morder1Well anyways, heres the proof you requested...Soldiers speaking out, for once not holding back...

Oh, a you tube video - enough said; I stand corrected this is an epidemic then - you should go stop it.

Show me some convictions - do an FOIA request on who got court martialed for planting evidence...good luck with that. So you might find how many of the 1 million plus people deployed? Any evidince at all would be swell.

edit on 5/7/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join