It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why This Lovely Woman Does NOT Support The Troops - Amazing Video

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by torqpoc
Am I the only one who didn't hear a thing that girly was saying other than "look at my cleavage.... loooook at my cleavage"?

What cleavage?
It's not like she had big badonkadonks

In any case yes a soldier is just like you and me
Which means they a choice and took a path that I would not have

That's what seperates us, actions

Yes, service men take action. Actions that many of you condemn. The key thing is they are doing something which is more then a lot of you can say. You can sign a thousand online petitions or make as many rabble rousing posts as you want, but it won't do anything. Go out and get political and if you insist on using the internet use it to educate yourself on candidates and form your own opinions. Write your congressman a real letter, not an E-mail. The internet has become a sess pull of people that are willing to talk and take no action. And at this rate a foreign occupation would just have to show and say we are taking it and most of you would be OK because at least its not our government. This is our country if you do not like it, do something about, heck become a home grown terrorist at least you will be making a statement.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
Yet you and other noble soldiers are killing thousands of Afghanis and Iraqis as a matter of course. Following orders and told it is for the security of the US. You will be told the same thing when the time comes to murder us. Yes, some number of you will undoubtedly refuse or resist and you will be killed by your fellow troops, or at best imprisoned. Most of you will NOT resist, and will proceed to subjugate your own populace, and believe the lies, just like the Nazis did.

And you know this because of your extensive experience with the military culture through service or reading random crap that agrees with your twisted thought process on the internet?

I'm going with the latter.

"Drop weapons" -- ever heard of that? That's what the military uses when they make a "mistake" and murder an innocent person, toss the AK on the ground and there you go, instant "insurgent!" This was told to us by many military personnel:

1: Nobody I knew carried weapons for planting
2: Nobody in my chain of command (up or down) suggested the practice at any time
2: I can imagine the practice occurring

I'll expand on #3- I can imagine it occurring because of milquetoast pantywaists like yourself who scream murder like some demented Angela Landsbury character every time a soldier shoots ANYONE. It is SOP for JAM and AQIZ to attempt to collect weapons after firefights for propaganda purposes to agitate the gullible. Apparently it is working.

Yeah, people in our government and military would never actually murder us Americans!

Not relevant you say? It's the most relevant video you could possibly see. The victims on Ruby Ridge and at Waco, and the heartless Americans that murdered them -- that's in our near future.

I am going to assign you an intelligence level of someone over the 5th grade so I can state that you are aware that the above involved POLICE agencies and not the military. Those operations were run by:

Waco- BATFE and FBI

Ruby Ridge- US Marshal's Service and FBI

What do the BATF, FBI and US Marshals have to do with the military? Nothing. Just because they have big, scary black rifles doesn't make them the boogeyman you seem to think is in every servicemember.

Now that I've had a few moments to reflect on this you should be crowing about how Ruby Ridge was a good thing since Randy Weaver was a US Army Veteran and needed to be punished for his "war crimes"

You bring up Nuremberg, repeating it like a parrot who got into a stash of meth... well you got Nuremberg. A military veteran whose life was ruined and whose family was slaughtered by civilian police. Should have done a wee bit more research before posting about that which you have little to no clue of.
edit on 12-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Originally posted by ShamattBut it is no secret that many Muslims see the presence of western soldiers in Arab nations as an invasion, as an act of war against them. So they pick up their guns to fight. They are not nor ever were terrorist, they just want to defend their home land.

I have a unique perspective on this issue having been an SF Team Leader in charge of a small compound in rural Afghanistan. On one hand I do know that a certain portion of the population views the US presence as an occupation. In my experience I think this proportion is small compared to those who view the US as a stabilizing presence.

Do you really think that people are going to tell you they don't want you in their country while you are carrying a gun? You guys gotta learn, these people will act like they like you, then shoot you. That is how I would treat invaders. Thanks for trying to help out us Americans, but I think TPTB have fooled you.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I've been told both- that I was liked and that I was flat out hated (Iraq not A-stan). If an Arab does not like you then you WILL know about it rather quickly. If he really doesn't like you he'll try and kill you. It's how things are done.

They do not have the weakness and cowardice typical of American and European civilians- weakness and cowardice like the girl in the OP showed. Instead of engaging an actual member of the Armed Services she posts an anonymous video to YouTube. If she was an Arab she'd be in the face of some Private screaming at the top of her lungs that he was the son of a dog and he is going to Iblis.

For the record- if anyone thinks Arab women don't voice their opinions on everything, loudly and often, then they don't know any Arab women

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437
reply to post by earthdude

I've been told both- that I was liked and that I was flat out hated (Iraq not A-stan). If an Arab does not like you then you WILL know about it rather quickly. If he really doesn't like you he'll try and kill you. It's how things are done.

They do not have the weakness and cowardice typical of American and European civilians- weakness and cowardice like the girl in the OP showed. Instead of engaging an actual member of the Armed Services she posts an anonymous video to YouTube. If she was an Arab she'd be in the face of some Private screaming at the top of her lungs that he was the son of a dog and he is going to Iblis.

For the record- if anyone thinks Arab women don't voice their opinions on everything, loudly and often, then they don't know any Arab women

Very trues. I have seen a guy spit on a bridge that was funded by US money, then walk a quarter mile out of his way to prove a point to my patrol. Then our linguist, an Afghan citizen, grabbed him up and started yelling about how he was stubborn and foolish.

When we had shuras (meetings) in Afghanistan many locals would tell us how they hated us and most of the other elders would tell them to shut up. Many Afghans, real mujaheddin, that had fought the Russians liked America and loved sharing their war stories no matter how exaggerated. One guy told us he was on his motorcycle with an RPG and fired it at a soviet tank while driving on his motorcycle and jumped a canal to safty. I referred to this guy as the Afghan Fonz.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tomg88

I worked at the al-Ameen electrical substation in between New Baghdad and Sadr City in late 2003 to late 2004. We were there to provide force protection as well as to train Iraqi Ministry of Electric police.

al-Ameen Substation Completed

al-Ameen Blog

One of the things we did was hire local Hajis (elders who hae completed the hajj ya PC whiners) to act as liaisons between us, the local workforce and the neighborhood.

This was all happening when Muqtada Sadr was raising the Jeish al Mehdi and we had what we called the "Sadr Car" running through the neighborhood. It was an old Ford Galaxie with a huge loudspeaker mounted on top of it like the Blues Mobile saying that the people should rise up and knock on the Gates of Paradise with the skulls of the infidels and whatnot. Needless to say it was a bad day to be an American in that neighborhood

About halfway through the project our front gate was hit by JAM- bad. As we were engaged in this firefight one of the Hajis (the guy in grey in the photo below) literally opened the steel door and walked out side with nothing but his white stick and started screaming at the top of his lungs and stomping his stick on the ground. Within seconds the shooting stopped and our terp told us to hold fire.

A bunch of men approached the old man who started waylaying them with his stick, yelling at them and poking them in the chest. One of the guys who was shooting at us came back inside with the old man after a few minutes and talked with the Iraqi Colonel in charge of the MoE police. Our terp explained the exchange as "We did not know you were here to help us. If not for this man you would not have left here alive- we own this neighborhood and not even the Army comes here. We apologize for our actions and it will not happen again in our neighborhood. We were incorrect and there will be no blood money or feud. You are welcome here". (Not wrong but incorrect- another Arabic quirk
)

From that day on we were able to go out into the town, sit for chai and food, smoke hubbly-bubblies with the locals, started to learn the language and enjoy Arabic culture at it's best- hospitality and friendliness (sprinkled with insanely fine tuned senses of humor).

Anecdotal but there's a fine example of an insurgent both telling us he would have killed us at his leisure and then saying he welcomed us- backing up word with deed.

The position that they kiss our butts in the daytime and try to kill us at night is flawed at best. I am sure this attitude is occasionally taken by some but in no way is this the norm for Iraq.

This is Haji Haidar abu Sunan al-Baghdadi. I still keep in contact with him on Yahoo and a better man I have yet to meet:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdudeDo you really think that people are going to tell you they don't want you in their country while you are carrying a gun? You guys gotta learn, these people will act like they like you, then shoot you. That is how I would treat invaders. Thanks for trying to help out us Americans, but I think TPTB have fooled you.

Again, here is where having been there actually comes into play. In answer to your first question - yes! I do think the individuals who don't appreciate our presence would just friggin say so even if we were armed. Afghanis are a pretty open people in so far as this is concerned. If they are anti-American they will not even talk to you that’s how you know.

Now have I met a few slickie boys who think they are pulling a fast one on us? Sure! To a “T” they think they are cool but almost always were we able to know the real deal.

We had dossiers going back more than 5-10 years on some of them. They are not fooling anyone especially after my being a counterintelligence officer for a few years along with some advanced HUMINT training and having weeks and weeks of training on deception detection, interrogation, Kenisc interview methods, and other similar skills - only a couple times were we caught without pants down so to speak.

We knew who the wanabe operators and double agents were and used them to our advantage by feeding them BS and disinformation. On more than one occasion we found one of these type dead after a successful disinformation operation resulted in some captures and or kills of real ALQ. Win – win for us.

It’s actually pretty easy to keep the wheat sorted from the chaff over there because like I said; most of the general population appreciates what we do and willingly inform on the enemy in the area. The paid foreign Muslim fighters are feared and hated way more than we were. Again, because we don't rape pillage and kill indiscriminately which is what the bimbo in the video claims - they do.

Most elders understood this - the younger religious zealots were the ones we had to watch out for.

edit on 12/7/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

And you know this because of your extensive experience with the military culture through service or reading random crap that agrees with your twisted thought process on the internet?

I know it because of the many military personnel that have had the courage to step forward and speak out about the atrocities being committed. It doesn't matter that every single soldier isn't out there murdering people every day. It's happening, that's the point of you being there whether you realize it or not. You're murdering people for the benefit of the elite. Until you come to terms with that, you're just lying to yourself.

I can imagine the practice occurring. I can imagine it occurring because of milquetoast pantywaists like yourself who scream murder like some demented Angela Landsbury character every time a soldier shoots ANYONE.

So when soldiers murder innocent people, they're not to blame, in fact it's OUR fault for getting upset about it and forcing them to cover it up! What great reasoning!

Waco- BATFE and FBI
Ruby Ridge- US Marshal's Service and FBI

What do the BATF, FBI and US Marshals have to do with the military?

They're government-supported organizations with people in uniform, with guns and tanks, who have the authority to kill people in the name of the US government and the hide behind its protection. Yeah, nothing like the military at all!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So when soldiers murder innocent people, they're not to blame, in fact it's OUR fault for getting upset about it and forcing them to cover it up! What great reasoning!

Why not? Whenever the insurgents blow up innocent women and children in the market with a car bomb, the braintrusts on ATS always scream, "That wouldn't have happened if the US wasn't there! It's the fault of the US!!"

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I know it because of the many military personnel that have had the courage to step forward and speak out about the atrocities being committed. It doesn't matter that every single soldier isn't out there murdering people every day.

So you came to the conclusion from reading crap on the internet and not personal experience..

It's happening, that's the point of you being there whether you realize it or not.

Warfare is not murder.

You're murdering people for the benefit of the elite. Until you come to terms with that, you're just lying to yourself.

Again warfare is not murder.

Yes and no. It is the fault of the people who elected the government that decided to put these soldiers in an untenable situation of fighting and policing a non-uniformed enemy and for those same politicians to classify insurgents as civilians. Soldiers are not cops and should not be expected to act like it.

It's fine if you wish to deflect personal responsibility and tell yourself how brave you are standing up to TPTB by whinging on an internet forum about how all soldiers are murderers. Just don't expect to be taken seriously.

They're government-supported organizations with people in uniform, with guns and tanks, who have the authority to kill people in the name of the US government and the hide behind its protection.

So they have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the military and military operations other than they dress alike.

Yeah, nothing like the military at all!

Thanks for clearing that one up and glad you agree.

If you truly believe that the military is committing murder every day you can take action. A citizen in the US has the authority to detain and arrest (No arrest powers in NC). Go find a veteran who lives near you and effect an arrest for homicide.

I know you won't do this though. Kind of highlights the depth of your cowardice and hypocrisy.
edit on 13-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

If you truly believe that the military is committing murder every day you can take action. A citizen in the US has the authority to detain and arrest (No arrest powers in NC). Go find a veteran who lives near you and effect an arrest for homicide.

I know you won't do this though. Kind of highlights the depth of your cowardice and hypocrisy.

Very good suggestions for Observer99.

How about this: Hey, Observer, try working that "arrest" in your local VA Hospital.

Let me know how that works out.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

edit on 13-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

Yeah I should sacrifice my life in protest on the altar of YOUR slaughter of fellow man. Rather than you should grow a backbone and become an objector, instead of continuing to look like a fool by supporting criminal wars. Seriously, there's 1000 other forums on the internet you can go beat your soldier chest and people will congratulate you. I don't know why you're trying to do it here, where a large percentage of the people are clued into the fact that 9/11 is a lie, used as the justification for your murder of fellow man.

No, just keep going on with your murder, everything is fine, those brown skin people deserve it. 19 of them totally flew planes into the towers which caused their steel structures to fail, including building 7 which was hit by no planes. "Small fires" totally wrecked that steel framed building 7 as well, no conspiracy there, nothing to see move along. Salute your flag and believe your CO because he knows best.

You know, on further reflection, I feel very sorry for you. Your hostility toward me is clear evidence to me that you do in fact know you are in the wrong. You know the wars are wrong and you know the murders (which you desperately defend and apply euphemisms to) are wrong, and you are in a personal ethical conflict over it, and obviously in denial. Your solution to the anger you feel over it is to show hostility toward me and the woman in the OP's video, and any of your detractors. Like a child defending an abusive parent, we better not say anything bad about the criminals you are giving your time and perhaps blood to support.

I suggest, instead of bothering yet again to hurl insults over the internet (no one really cares, friend) that you take some time to think about your real motivations and what is eating at you about your activities in the military. This country is going to be going to hell pretty quickly, when the economy collapses. If you become a lawful objector , I doubt TPTB will have the resources to really punish you while also dealing with a full-blown uprising at home. Just my opinion.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Observer99 because: addendum

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Point made.

You believe SO strongly in your position that everyone else BUT you needs to take action whilst you sit in your chair in front of your computer in the comfort of your own home. YOU won't risk your life in a cause YOU believe in- yet you expect others to do so in your stead. You are no different that the General Officers in CENTCOM running OIF and OEF as you are behaving in exactly the same fashion according to your own statements.

Of course we all know whinging on the internet is SO much more effective than actually taking action.

I have 1000x the respect for the hippies of the 60's and 70's. At least they were not too cowardly to take action and that in and of itself merits respect even if I vehemently disagree with their actions.

You however deserve none.

As for an uprising- if those involved are as motivated and dedicated to change things as you are it is one thing I will definitely NOT be worried about. Each of you exhorting the others to do something while refusing to unass your chair... yeah that is the road map to revolution right there

edit on 14-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Point made.

You believe SO strongly in your position that everyone else BUT you needs to take action whilst you sit in your chair in front of your computer in the comfort of your own home.

Actually, I have already taken action. I turned down a 6 figure salary job working for a company making military applications. I did this because I will not be an accessory to murder for any amount of money. I'm currently unemployed and have no stable living situation. Furthermore, I would not join the military and be an accessory to murder or murderer, even under penalty of fine, imprisonment, or death.

That makes me an ethical and moral human being, unlike you.

If you had any ethics, you wouldn't be on the wrong side of this conversation.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

I'm glad that the Founders of our nation did more than decide to pass on a job offer or we'd all still be subjects of the Crown.

Not sure which amuses me more- the fake righteous indignation, the hypocrisy or the demands that everyone but you risk their lives to make your (flawed) point for you... I'll go with the latter.

Anyway... Viva la Revolucion!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I'm glad that the Founders of our nation did more than decide to pass on a job offer or we'd all still be subjects of the Crown.

How much are you currently making a year off of the murder of innocent men women & children in Iraq & Afghanistan? Quote me that number please. I'm not making anything off of their deaths, because of my choice, because I have ethics. You have none.

I made a choice that I would sooner die rather than support these murders. I speak out against these murders while you support them and profit off of them, and proceed to mock your detractors. As long as you do so, the deaths are on your heads and the blood is on your hands. Enjoy.

Anyone who is currently a paid soldier and anyone who is currently working in any way to support the military industrial complex is profiting off of murder. The people in Iraq and Afghanistan are people. They're not just targets. They're not just "insurgents" or "terrorists." Babies are being disfigured and murdered in Fallujah because of the US military use of depleted uranium:

Why are we using depleted uranium and poisoning their country? How does the military's use of depleted uranium preserve my precious freedom?

You murderers are going have a very deep pit in hell waiting for you.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Observer99 because: addendum

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

How much are you currently making a year off of the murder of innocent men women & children in Iraq & Afghanistan? Quote me that number please.

Zero.

I made a choice that I would sooner die rather than support these murders.

Ever pay tax? You've supported them. Which funeral home should we send the bouquet to? BTW I'd suggest overdosing on Halcyon- supposedly painless.

I speak out against these murders

You whine on the internet. Big difference.

while you support them and profit off of them,

Not making a dime right now- TYVM

and proceed to mock your detractors

No I mock whiny, hypocritical, cowardly armchair warriors who preach revolution but refuse to do any dirty work in order to foment revolution. Mao was a revolutionary, Washington was a revolutionary, Jesus Christ was a revolutionary, Spartacus was a revolutionary. You are someone too weak and afraid to leave his computer chair and fight for what you supposedly believe in.

As long as you do so, the deaths are on your heads and the blood is on your hands.

A hat is on my head and soap and water handles blood quite well. OxyClean if it's on clothing though.

Enjoy.

I will.

Anyone who is currently a paid soldier and anyone who is currently working in any way to support the military industrial complex is profiting off of murder.

And you pay their salary. Hence the term hypocrite.

The people in Iraq and Afghanistan are people.

People I have lived with, worked with, trained with, laughed with, ate with, drank with, fought with and bled with. How many have you even met or spoken with?

They're not just targets. They're not just "insurgents" or "terrorists."

An insurgent is a fighter for his country and/or his beliefs and deserves the utmost respect.

A terrorist- one who would drill holes in the joints of little girls for having the temerity to go to school- needs to be removed form the planet in an orderly and efficient manner.

Babies are being disfigured and murdered in Fallujah because of the US military use of depleted uranium:

Ever get an X-ray? That heavy sheet they put on you- it's not lead. It's DU.

Ever fly on an aircraft? The counterweights are DU.

You've been exposed to DU!!!!!! You'd better not have kids. Seriously.. don't.

In addition :

Absorption of depleted uranium

About 98% of uranium entering the body via ingestion is not absorbed, but is eliminated via the feces. Typical gut absorption rates for uranium in food and water are about 2% for soluble and about 0.2% for insoluble uranium compounds.

The fraction of uranium absorbed into the blood is generally greater following inhalation than following ingestion of the same chemical form. The fraction will also depend on the particle size distribution. For some soluble forms, more than 20% of the inhaled material could be absorbed into blood.

Of the uranium that is absorbed into the blood, approximately 70% will be filtered by the kidney and excreted in the urine within 24 hours; this amount increases to 90% within a few days.

No reproductive or developmental effects have been reported in humans.

The birth defects seen in Iraqi children are typically the result of CHEMICAL contamination and have been occurring for .decades before 2003. Saddam used the countryside as a dumping ground and he HATED Fallujans and viewed them as sub-human bandits and thieves. There were areas of Taji so contaminated from his rocketry program that they were no-go areas even for driving.

Radiological damage to fetuses and embryonic mammalians is typically limited to lowered IQ in humans and behavioral issues in animals, spontaneous abortion and/or miscarriage as well as leukemia. Chemical damage however can be quite striking causing severe physiological changes to long bone formation and soft tissue development.

Educating yourself before making these ludicrous statements would help minimize the aura of ignorance that surrounds your postings.

Why are we using depleted uranium

Because it is effective in penetrating tanks.

and poisoning their country?

We aren't. Saddam did the job for us 20 years before we set foot in Iraq.

If the pit is anywhere near the one for liars, hypocrites, spreaders of disinformation and cowards I'll see ya there.
edit on 14-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Anyone who is currently a paid soldier and anyone who is currently working in any way to support the military industrial complex is profiting off of murder.

OK, internettoughguy, how about going to your nearest VA hospital and saying just that to the guys there? Tell them of the "sacrifice" you made giving up your precious "six figure job" and that they are all murderers. You said you're unemployed; guess that means you have the time to do that.

Let me know how running your suck to those guys works out for you.

The people in Iraq and Afghanistan are people. They're not just targets. They're not just "insurgents" or "terrorists." Babies are being disfigured and murdered in Fallujah because of the US military use of depleted uranium:

US forces do not intentionally target civilians. Insurgents love to hide in the civilian population because they know it's hard to pick them out that way, and when we do strike, there is a possibility of civilians getting killed.

Insurgents, on the other hand, don't care who they murder. Yet, strangely, you don't seem to have any problem with that. How come? Insurgents kill more civilians than the US does, but that doesn't seem to get you all riled up. Care to explain that? How come it's OK for insurgents to set off a car bomb in a crowded market and murder innocent women and children and you don't care?

Why are we using depleted uranium and poisoning their country? How does the military's use of depleted uranium preserve my precious freedom?

How come all you cowards love to use the expresssion, "Why are WE using....."? I mean, you already mentioned that you'd never join the service. So, do us all a favor and drop the "we". YOU aren't doing any fighting at all.

DU is used to destroy armor and hardened bunkers.

I doubt that, but I'm pretty sure cowards like you sure will.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You were sent there under false pretenses by criminals. You murder people overseas for the criminals that staged 9/11.

Nothing you can ever say will change that fact.

You complain about the evil Taliban -- they are evil and so are you. You're both murderers. "Drop weapons" proves that, DU proves that, countless testimonials from soldiers proves that. Maybe they have less rules of war, but on their side of it, you have no right to be ruining their countries, and the criminal military industrial war machine has no right to be profiting off of the deaths of their people.

I am not surprised you stoop so low to demean your fellow citizens. After all, as military you are trained to be desensitized and treat people as less than human. Keep pouring on the hate though, keep telling me to commit suicide -- that's fine by me, I want the mods to give you what you have coming to you.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You were sent there under false pretenses by criminals. You murder people overseas for the criminals that staged 9/11.

Nothing you can ever say will change that fact.

Please, I'd like some proof - any proof of either of those two statements.

Originally posted by Observer99You complain about the evil Taliban -- they are evil and so are you. You're both murderers. "Drop weapons" proves that, DU proves that, countless testimonials from soldiers proves that. Maybe they have less rules of war, but on their side of it, you have no right to be ruining their countries, and the criminal military industrial war machine has no right to be profiting off of the deaths of their people.

Please find me any instance of a US Soldier, accused, tried and convicted of any instance of using a "drop weapon" or planting evidence to justify an unlawful engagement in either OIF or OEF. Testimonials from Soldiers who can’t cope with the reality of their choices are worth less than zero.

Originally posted by Observer99After all, as military you are trained to be desensitized and treat people as less than human.

Can you please show me the course syllabus for any training in the military be it basic, advanced, officer, enlisted or even special operations in which the stated goal is what you have claimed. Good luck with that one… Again – BS plain and simple. I'll even accept any evidince that this is inferred in any military training what so ever.

If you can't produce these things you are simply talking out of your 4th point of contact!

This is what the whole thread is about BTW - the claims that the bimbo made in the video are not true, cannot be substantiated yet she states them as fact. As are you in supporting her position... nothing factual about what you are saying or claiming. It is your opinion and nothing more. You are welcome to it of course but to spew it forth as fact is absurd.

edit on 14/7/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join