It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 great things about America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
In This article by CNN for 4th July they have presented a 100 list of 100 great things about America but it is a comedic relief in my POV and you will see it to on why its such comedic relief of 100 great things about America.

So in CNN Own words david rockefeller, Diet Coke Commercials, Michelle obama and few other things is what great about america.

As always the CNN comments section is hilarious, with the sheeps calling for those who have a different view to leave america.

Heres the link

100 great things about america

They even mentioned the Ghost Town of Detroit

Motown's rise, fall, and -- we hope -- rise again.

And CNN Lies about this

54. Sandusky, Ohio It's known for its roller coasters, but it also has a 13.37% job-growth rate -- the highest of any metropolitan area in the country in the past year.

This the most stupidest list promoting capitalism, and even mentioning just bit of the Rockefeller Family makes you want to be ill and with CNN claim that america still has Opportunity and all the other adages -- all true?

Ya america used have the Opportunity in the past, nice of CNN showing whats 100 great things about the capitalist, elitist edition.

Just look at the comments

So fed ex, whole foods, and microsoft word are better than the bill of rights? These country has passed the point of no return
show more show less

OK, hold up! Bill and Malinda Gates? They are not great, just rich. Let's redo the list, if this is the best you can do, then that is sad. Next you'll put Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann and George W Bush.

I want to wish you a happy 4th the July holiday to everyone in the states.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
100 things America WAS great for more like.
Its sad to see America the way it is now.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

One is inspired with confidence that they can find 100 great things about America when the article is published on the 1st July and states

So we think it only fitting to present to you our second annual list of 100 Great Things About America right as we head into the summer solstice.

DUH!!

Then I got to point number 12 (see below) and realised that of course this is driven by the media - and who owns the media and money markets?

12. The Rockefeller Family
The towering bloodline is synonymous with oil, power, and New York City, but its legacy includes Colonial Williamsburg, MoMA, Acadia and Grand Teton National Parks -- and much more.

....and much more.....stolen from the people by greed and fraud. I did not bother to read further on in this MSM pack of BS.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

That list should have been titled "100 things my foreign friends make fun of my nation for"

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I feel physically ill after reading that.

Who in their right mind would not only think of those things, but place them int oa list for others to read? Simply awful. I'm embarassed that that list exists.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What moron came up with that list.

They had Carlos Santana in the top 25.

Santana was born in Mexico. If anything he belongs to the very short list of things great about Mexico as the guy really is amazing on the guitar.

Sorry the rest was pretty idiotic, but that one just kind of jumped out at me.

top topics

join