It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Spirit came to me and delivered a message during service.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It's called Euphoria:

Euphoria has also been cited during certain religious or spiritual rituals and meditation.[5] Euphoria can also be the result of a psychological disorder. Such disorders "include bipolar disorder, cyclothymic personality, head injury, and hyperthyriodism"

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
What is wrong with some of you people???

It is just a VERY simple message of encouragement to hold in there and know you aren't forgotten...

It's not like he said a purple people eater is goinmg to show up on a flying pink elephant tomorrow followed by the pilsbury dough boy to take over new york at &;15 tomorrow night!

It is a message of encouragement.... that's it! not ANY wild claims in there...... yet some STILL feel a need to pooh pooh??

Weird and sad.... you make the message stand out more as true by trying to knock something SOOOO innocent! lol...

OP, awesome. I feel things comming too.

I had fallen as far away as one could fall, been humbled, and am crawling back..... I am one of the most unworthy who exsist, and he even has given ME back hope and life in the last few weeks/months...... ME..... one of the worst of the worst, fallen the farthest away.

Awesome, and thanks for sharing.

Perhaps you 2 should get married. you have alot in common, and you may even get too have a dual mystical event, that really would be somet, we may call it an orgasm or something then though, so be warned. That is if we are allowed to question it?

just realised the op was trolling last week also. damn, i fell for it again. on my list now o/p

edit on 4-7-2011 by brommas because: mistake

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by brommas

Better still to pass on His 'message' on a conspiracy site!

Sometimes I have to shake my head in disbelief at the imaginings of the faithful.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

God Bless you, and thanks for bringing this message to ATS. It sounds like you had an amazing message and encounter with our Lord.

Looks like the trolls just can't let threads like this go.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What a beautiful experience, something that I know well in my life as I am open to receive on a daily basis; a comforting thought to know that we are of service to our Creator through his Son, our Lord.

We are the flock and we have not been forgotten; now it seems the OP is preparing to understand the role that will be set forth when the time is at hand, the role of Service and Love!

Never mind the unfaithful, your message was just what I and many others needed this very day! I am Blessed to have heard it here on ATS!

I am vibrating at the thought of the Coming of the Lord and I am preparing in my own way, just as each of us will be prepared as they too have a role to play and will face the same Tribulation, we need not be afraid any longer!

What an awesome day to be alive!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Hey Putermam,

I cannot tell if you are in or out of your element on this one.......Cheers

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
We are drinking together watching the fireworks.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thank you for this thread lonewolf,
Thanks for this message, though christians are fully aware that we are in the final days, many do not know what it is they are feeling.
Many members creating non religious threads talking of feeling something is about to happen or change on a global scale but not knowing what.
If one of those members makes the vital connection your thread has served its purpose.
edit on 4-7-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

We are the flock and we have not been forgotten;

No matter how much I try to take messages like the one in the OP seriously, statements like that just crack me up. How can you take seriously people who talk about themselves as "the flock" and never mind a 2000 years delay?
I think a mature attitude and a bit of logic would serve your cause much better than absurd, worn-out slogans.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Some of you guys are just brutal at times.
The OP had a religious experience and it made him very happy, why would you mock him like that? He isn't saying non believers will be punished or criticizing your beliefs so I don't understand that kind of reaction.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by vjr1113

You know as well as i there can BE no date, that information is not to be given to us, only Jesus knows the hour and day he will arrive. The message i recieved was that it would not be much longer, it felt so very very soon. Im not an emotional man but when the Spirit took hold of me i cried tears of joy, but the feeling i was getting was that we are going home soon, Jesus is making haste

Why not guess at a date? Try Sept. 25, 26, or 27th or thereabouts.

The fur will fly! Word.

Actually, you're pretty close to what I was told by the Holy Spirit a long time ago. When Yom Kippur is on Sept. 26th, something very prophetic will happen. Next year is when Yom Kippur falls on 9-26. Take it for what you will.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

you should be sorry. sorry for making up a bunch of crap like that! by the way, the original word for athiest was heathen.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I once saw something so beautiful that I honestly believe I would have died if I looked at it any longer than I did.

It was an angel.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A date? Well, since I had the experience in 2001 and a long time to think about it I can give you dates. Of course it's a range of dates. Only the father knows the exact date the Apocalypse started. But by my best guess based on Matthew 24 is that the Apocalypse started between Aug 2 1945 to May 15 1948. And that it's going to take approximately 80 years to conclude.

So based on that working backward I get the following dates to watch. Aug 2 2025 to May 15 2028. The last possible dates of the thousand year reign of the saints. Aug 2 2018 to May 15 2021. The start of the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9. Feb 2nd 2022 to Nov 15th 2025. The start of the reign of the Antichrist. Then there is the range of dates between August 2011 to May of 2014 to May of 2017. The possible range of dates for the Gog-Magog attack and disaster. Assuming a 7 year cleanup period afterwards and it concludes before the Antichrist takes power.

Events that have already happened.

9-11-2001. Opening of the 1st seal of Revelation.
10-7-2001. Opening of the 2nd seal of Revelation.
11-2-2001. Opening of the 3rd seal of Revelation.
11-28-2001. Opening of the 4th seal of Revelation.
Feb. of 2002. Opening of the 5th seal and the start of the pause. Waiting on the last of the saints.

Opening of the 6th seal of Revelation. When the Gog-Magog battle starts. Is that enough for now?

Member of the host since 11-2-2001.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

The day I'm trolled by someone as limited in thinking as an obviously radicalized Christian is the day I'll hand in my hat. Good luck with that.

Not only have you demonstrated a laughable lack of understanding for the teachings you profess to follow you also didn't even bother to read what I wrote. I mentioned nothing about Atheism, in fact at the end of the post I even offered another way to re-enter that experience for what it is.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
All I can about this and other religous threads is that everyone thinks their religion is the one that is going to be chosen and saved when God, Jesus, Buddah, etc returns. Anyone that believes that, is not going to be saved, period. I think it sucks that so many people's life are devoid of enough meaning that they get sucked into this crap. If you want meaning, then start putting people into office that will help turn this world into heaven on earth. All this religion crap does is divide people. God is in everyone and everyone is God.

The music is designed to make you think as you did OP. It only proves that you are more vulnerable to their deception than most. Be very, very careful before reporting this elsewhere. It could end up being a very limiting topic.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
OP

Do not continue to read this thread. It only highlights just how doomed we are as a species. Completely disconnected.

I would say this event is going to happen this month, and as posted elsewhere, the key will be seeing the Atlantis Space Shuttle get turned back to Earth.

Then it will only be a matter of days.

Also, When God says he will take back his Children, he literally means Children, because Children cannot be held accountable for their actions yet. It will Firstly be the people of most enlightenment, because they have the highest frequency

Then, it will be the children of the World.

Then we will all be given a chance.

The skeptics who stand there confused will perish

The skeptics who approach the white lights with fear will lose their physical bodies

Those who have faith, and are good people, can enter the light, and will know.

This destructive event will mostly last 28mins, 15 of which will be used to evacuate Shan.

Sananda is indeed about to walk this Earth, he is already orbiting it in his spacecraft, with his greatest friend and brother (birth), Judas, at his side, Gabriel, his father and many many of his warriors prepared for the coming battle.

Atlantis is indeed the key...If it gets turned back, it is time. If it gets destroyed, it is time. If it safely enters space and completes its mission, the time will infact be later.

No-ones God is better or worse than anyone else's. In fact, it's possible that the whole concept of God is wrong that is taught by the many religions on this planet. This doesnt change the fact that if you lead a good and honorable life, treating everything and everyone with utter respect and sacredness, then you are living life the way it was meant to be lived.
edit on 4-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
thanks for the encouragement OP

fellow users, not everyone will come along and relate to us these kinds of experiences, so credit for courage to post it in light of almost certain criticism

being human has its ups and down eh?

yes yes we all know some religous nut who upset us or something - build a bridge and get over it!

I have my own hangups too, can I vent?
- I hate religion yet I trust Yahu'shuah the messiah, the Son of the Most High Yahuwah. I know HE loves me and keeps me and my family well and has done for over 20 years. (thanks heaps!)
- I hate the word 'christian'
- I hate that the world has to put up with such a lame witness of His power, which is due to the "christians" igoring His 2 commands, which were, to Love each other as HE loved us. and, to share the good news of the Kingdom (and heal the sick etc)
- I dont think he was joking about coming back - the apostle Peter says day=1000 year, and we are in the 3rd day now.
- know not the day or hour is DIRECT reference to practice of starting the feast of Trumpets, please understand that fact - the return will be during the feast of Trumpets in the year 2_ _ _ , and if we follow this often quoted text from Matt24 with Thessalonains " you are not so dumb as to not know the hour" (or words to that effect) we can join the dots - hurrah!
- I hate hearing my Redeemer called a psuedo-name 'hey-Zeus' - yet I spent 20 + years mistakenly calling Him that and I repent
- the most logical understanding of the rapture, if it is to happen, it will be post 'seals" and pre "wrath" (bowls/trumpets), and not before a few things occur that havent yet, present prophetic word included

- I hope that was encouraging - be of good courage! we have a Father who looks after his own, even if we have to endure a few trials, comets? brown dwarfs? etc?

cheers

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The comments in this thread are exactly why I prefer to keep my personal beliefs to myself. Unless someone asks me of my beliefs, I keep quiet on the subject. I get just as frustrated when non-believers mock me for believing as they do when they are mocked and threated with going to hell for not believing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join