It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Spirit came to me and delivered a message during service.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Hey Putermam,

I cannot tell if you are in or out of your element on this one.......Cheers

Is it about volcanoes or earthquakes? Nope.

I guess out then, probably way out. It just struck me as odd that such an apparently important message should solely be promulgated on a board like ATS.

I can't think of any seismic reasons that would cause the message to be delivered!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
Since there has been only one god to believe in there has been killing in his name, now why oh why would the great creator create evil???
Thats right people have free will so evil will always exsist!
Now that we have that cleared up if we have free will then we have the ability to change our future....correct???
But prophecy says otherwise and our fate predetermined so how in the hell do we have free will???
Is it just me or is this just one big contradiction??

Because we DON'T have free will. It is a contradictory statement. You will can't be free of causes. EVERYTHING you do is a result of or caused by external influences. Certainly humans possess the ability to make choices, but that it not a definition of free will. There is only ONE entitity who is free of this limitation of making choices based on external influences and that is God. And, yes, God did create evil. The question you need to ask yourself is why.

Give me the definiton of free will then?? leaving your god almighty out of it!
I have the ability to make any choice i like thus to me that is free will unless of course me and a majority of people are wrong i think youre explination of free will is more contrictory then anything i have mentioned

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Can well be a psycho-pharmaceutical that 'accidently and 'miraculously' found his way in your drinkcup or food.
Wow...what an experiance.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The Holy Bible states that in the end times, "men will dream dreams & be given visions," men meaning, mankind, men & women, is how I interpret this, there are many who do see similar things to what you are experiencing. The bible also says to discern what one hears for there are, "false prophets," that come to decieve. A pure heart of & for God would not lead astray.
This is what comes to mind when I think of these times we are in & what is likely to transpire.
Scripture: Genesis 2
Which states: of the, "tree of knowledge," not to eat, any other tree but that, or, "you shall die."
I again interpret that to mean, men will come to pass in their life form at one point or another & certainly it seems that is close. There are predictions from so many, the mayans, the holy bible, the list is long & the time seems to be nearing.
Taking it a step further, the, "tree of knowledge," is of, "good & evil."
SO, if Adam & Eve ate of the, "tree of knowledge," thus they must die, & God Is Love, in all His Purity & Goodness, death should not be feared but that one who understands & accepts The Lord Thy God Whom IS LOVE, will be saved. There is eternal life to those that choose this. It is not about GOOD & EVIL, it, this life, ETERNAL LIFE is about LOVE. GOD IS LOVE.
The world is a shambles/mess! It is getting worse. The defining moments seem to be arriving, the choice is left up to each of us, that is what I see. The KNOWLEDGE of, good & evil, will be removed & LOVE will prevail!
It is a time of choosing.
You are blessed that you hear from GOD. I believe one can hear HIS VOICE, The Holy Spirit, just tune in & ask God To Speak. It's wonderful to hear from THE LORD. I believe to, the time is now.. to prepare one's heart.
good & evil will transform because GOD IS LOVE = Eternal Life & E=mc2 (God Is Light & God Is Love)
CHEERS! (smiling @ teacup comment.. yes I imagine that would color anyone's dreams/visions.. not sure what trees were in Garden of Eden but it's the tree of knowledge that is issue.. I am a healthnut so I personally stay away from the weeds & overindulgence / I do however find the comments at ATS amusing oftentimes!
)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Right on puterman ! I was not being a smart a@#, as I love your contributions to this board........Now please go give your opinion on that big seismic circle on the east coast of N.A. ......were dying to here your opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

now why oh why would the great creator create evil???

And, yes, God did create evil.

The Creator did not create evil.

Evil is a choice that comes with freewill.

Good and evil are choices of opposition.

Other examples include Love and Hate, Helping and Harming, always based on a persons intelligence, understanding, and awareness of what they are doing and most importantly Intent.

Freewill has always existed for souls on planets like earth and evil or the opposite choice to good has always existed.

The Creator does not take away people's freewill to choose and act for themselves; and there are also oppositions to God and Anti-God choices that are Ungodly choices opposite to Good.

All Good things come from God.

Evil things do NOT come from God.

Anti-Godly choices have always existed and were never created.

Good and Evil have always existed.
edit on 9-7-2011 by TribulationIsNear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Well funny you should say that!!

Try here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How very sad that reading the comments of this person's experience was mostly negative feedback to h/she. The World and morals are in a terrible state if we cannot share our thoughts or feelings about God with each other. How utterly frightening it is to think there is no God. Do the research yourself for those in doubt. There is no disputing the fact there is a divine presence (Jesus/God), even the aliens talk about "the creator".

Any skeptics out there who have not taken ample time to research the facts, are playing with their eternal soul. What I really think is because of so many having negative feedback, these are the people wanting to be convinced. It's hard to make that kind of impact on a forum. Again, do your own research as the facts (yes, facts), that there is a God/Jesus speak for themselves.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Ive had several visions of the end/rapture also. Do not let people talk down what you have seen of felt, for surely it is the creator speaking to/through you. People who are not enlightened with this gift will never be able to understand or fully accept and believe what you are saying.

Here is my most important vision as far as the rapture. The evening I went to sleep on 9/11 watching all the events of the world unfold that day. While asleep I had the most realistic dream ever. It started with me lying on an infinite beach naked, weeping for the fate of the world. As I lay there weeping Jesus aproached also naked, but there was nothing sexual about it we were just people that was it, material possessions meant nothing. So Jesus layed down next to me and held me. He spoke" Be not afraid Matthew for the rapture is near, but be not afraid for I am with you" and he just spoke that and laid there and held me. That was the end of that dream then I woke up.

Next dream of signifigance, I was a man walking on the shoreline of the Medeterranian (or what I believed that body of water to be) I looked up and saw a huge fireball in the sky, by huge I mean it took up like 20% of the sky and it streaked so fast and huge leaving the biggest smoke plume ever then proceded to plunge into the sea. End of dream

Another dream of signifigance, I was literally ascending from the earth moving straight up into the sky, It wasnt actually me but it felt like the spirit me, like a perfect version of myself. I continued going up and seeing the earth get smaller and smaller until I was in out space. End of dream.

An the most recent on and IDK of the signifigance, but I was at an old school of mine trying to get home because I felt as if some disaster was about to strike, so I look up and see all the stars in the sky swirling. It didnt feel like they were stars it felt like it was machinery and our machinery. Dont know what it actually was. So I try talking the one kid into taking me home he says no, I say ok well Ill give you 20$ and he says ok, then we start driving down the road, and for some reason I get the feeling like we have been here before that this road and route have been travelled since the beginning of time. End of dream

This latest dream im not 100% sure about but the first ones im sure were divine inspired. I have told many people my dreams and most brush them off not believe anything or just taking it as crazy talk or whatever. I dont care I say if we are the ones who do get to see the end then we should be the blessed ones for we actually will be seeing the return of the creator. The very first dream made me personally feel like I will be alive to at least witness it starting idk if the rapture will occur before or after but surely I feel like it will occur within my lifetime. And blessed be anybody who actually recieves visions compared to those who are not able too.. Not many have this gift we are all modern day prophets who will never get thier recognition.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985

Jesus still speaks to us, to this day. There is even scripture that backs this up. In order for believers to recieve the Holy Spirit at Penetcost, Jesus had to leave the earth. The Holy Spirit is He who governs the gifts we are given, gifts like prophecy. It is written that in the Last Days that we shall prophecy, old mean shall dream dreams and young men shall envision visions.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Great, here's another one for the looney bin. You do know it's not normal to hear voices in your head right? You should probably be evaluated by a professional.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkendmetal

Great, here's another one for the looney bin. You do know it's not normal to hear voices in your head right? You should probably be evaluated by a professional.

Wellllllllllllllllll . . . this is not an extended interview/test battery evaluation . . . however . . .

I've read enough of Lonewolf over a long enough period of time . . .

I assert he's above average in his reality testing, discernment, perceptiveness, wisdom, understanding, and being informed . . . as well as in his capacity to weigh complex convoluted data sets.

And, my high quality PhD in Clinical Psychology was well earned in an intense program originated by the State Psychological Assoc.

In my experience on ATS and other sites,

there's a chronic an irrational reflex sort of response that seemingly comes out of a

'pseudo-super-rational' 'RELIGION OF SCIENCE' background and mind set that tends to be

persistently naysaying of anything that can't be "proven" in quadruplicate on a tall stack of Notorized micrometer measured "evidence."

THAT INEXORABLY PRECASTS

such naysaying individuals as chronically being addicted to TRYING VAINLY TO AVOID ANY HINT OF A TYPE I ERROR

TO THE EXTREME DEGREE

that *SCIENTIFICALLY* they make virtually certain that they'll have their family jewels slized off by a TYPE II ERROR and that quite unexpectedly.

Further, virtually NONE of them in 10 years has given a hint of really understanding that SCIENTIFIC FACT.

edit on 28/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: left out a phrase

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I can most easily see that you are a Christian, but I have to ask, have you researched your Bible and your Religion, or do you just, like many others, just believe what you are told?

We all have what you call "The Holy Spirit," Christians do not have a lock on that. The so called "Holy Spirit" is the Divine Spirit that inhabits, animates, and is within us all from the time we first such air upon our birth. I know most of you Christians will say that everyone who is not a devout Jesus Cult Member does not have it, but they are wrong, for without this Energy, the human body would just fall down and be dead.

What you actually felt was the Spirit of all present, all of whom were obviously hard wired for religious ecstasy.

Tweaking the God Gene

The work of Dean Hamer, a geneticist at the National Cancer Institute, raises the prospect of genetically engineered mystics. Hamer claims to have found a gene associated with "self-transcendence" or "spirituality" in a group of 1,000 subjects who filled out surveys that probed their beliefs in God, ESP, and so on. Hamer calls this gene "the spiritual allele" or, even more dramatically, the "God gene"—which is also the title of the popular book in which he describes his research. Francis Collins, director of the Human Genome Project, has called Hamer's claim "wildly overstated." Faith-Boosting Genes - A search for the genetic basis of spirituality
God Gene

Having been raised in a "Christian home, I have experienced such religious fever many times. I have seen people take up poisonous snakes, and drink Arsenic during this fever. I have seen spontaneous healing take place, and believe me, I was a believer too, that is, until I read the Bible, cover to cover read, not cherry pick verses to prove my point, and began to research the religion of Christianity in depth, and discovered that the God Yahweh was in fact a Dragon, and Jehovah was an ET from the Pleiades. Shocked?
Here are some facts, these can be found in various places on the www.

First on Yahweh:
The Highest Heavenly Creatures are called Seraphim, a word which the highly esteemed and scholarly Jewish Enclyclopedia states means "fiery flying serpent", though medieval Christians have transformed these "dragons" into the more familiar, swan-winged, "cartoon" angels of popular culture. When the ancient Jews translated the word Seraphim into Greek, the word they used was drakon, which is the word our modern "dragon" is derived from.

In the Book of Exodus, The only graven image/idol Yahweh ever permits is that of a "fiery flying serpent", obviously his personal image, This image has supernatural powers, and Yahweh allows it to be freely worshipped in Solomon's temple. As soon as the idol is broken, disaster befalls Israel.

Some scholars, including a good friend of mine who is a Jewish Rabbi, agree that the Name Yahweh comes from the Cannanite Dragon God Yaw, who like the Biblical Yahweh is a god of storms and floods, but is a "son" of the true Creator Elohim, also the name of the Creator in Genesis, not Yahweh.

He is specifically described spewing fire from his mouth and smoke from his nostrils, exactly like the dragon like Leviathan that the Bible states he "plays" with. Many biblical passages imply that Yahweh physically consumed his meat offerings unlike the "fake" gods of other cultures. The Bible is very specific that Yahweh wanted salt on his meat as well, suggesting these offering were physically consumed and not merely burned to ashes. Yahweh ate them, like we humans eat a meal.

The Persian Zoroastrians, whom share a great deal of religious doctrine with Christianity, clearly state in their own scriptures (the Denkard), that the "God" of Judaism and Christianity who watched of the Israelites and provided their laws was a dragon, and brother to the dragon Ahriman in their own religion. Some Christian Gnostics also state Yahweh is a Dragon in their scriptures.

Now on Jehovah:

Jehovah of the Pleiades Rutherford, as the above quotes demonstrate, believed that God was confined to a place or location in space. This place was identified as being in the Pleiades star cluster! Specifically it was claimed he probably lived on or near the largest or brightest of the stars in this group, Alcyone. In the August 15, 1925 Golden Age it was stated that the City of Zion in heaven was associated with Alcyone in the Pleiades star group. They probably got this belief from Piazzi Smyth and Joseph Seiss' works on the pyramids.
[url=http

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I ran out of characters in that last post, this happens sometimes, must be a glitch. Anyway, I meant to ask the OP, do you really know, and by that that i mean, have you seen the Gods you worship in your Church? You say you can "feel" it, can you also see it?

Have you researched the ET war that is going on for your soul, one faction from the Constellation of Draco, the other from the Pleiadies? Do you realize this is a war for control your soul? Just asking, I really don't expect an answer, most Christians cannot even understand what I say anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Are you sure about the pleiadian one? I know in 4D there are countless, realms, reality constructs, traps really to make the journey longer. Those who think of themselves as gods and ET civilizations. In a sense we're 4D, sort of crossroads, too. I think we're supposed to see through things, and reach higher than this. Though the war on souls seems accurate, its probably best to see past defining it, creating a focal point that affects the magnetism of our souls and could draw us away from home, not to it, star systems and see home inside, our souls know where the exit is to the universe itself if we start to do some seeking within, and seek our Greater Essence/Light/Spirit and Family/Goodness. From what I've been told everyone in this universe is still hasn't passed the tests yet,and every place is a duality of sorts.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

WRONG all linage is present and was done on purpose to show exactly where both parents linage leads too..and once you know the reason behind that will begin the shift in your absolutely lacking belief system.. nice try though...
next ...

Are you going to be angry to find out that a loving creator died for your sins and did it all.... and.................................... you are already saved. I bet your going to go up to Jesus when you find out and KICK HIM SQUARE IN THE NUTS HUH? Well c'mon admit ! you will won't you? ;P

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I read the scriptures of my own accord, i don't just "listen" to what is being preached at me. As for all of us being inhabited by the Holy Spirit, that is a lie. If that were true then there would be no murdering, stealing, abortion, drug dealers, promiscuous sex, adultery etc. I could go on and on all night but i don't have the characters to do it with.

I have found the key to inner peace and tranquility, His name Is Jesus the Christ (also known as Yeshua, Jehovah, Yawheh and many, many other names). He dwells in my heart, and i truly have no desires to do any of the afore mentioned things i stated above. I do not just blindly serve the Lord, i take his teachings and see how i can apply them to my daily life, and use them to help resolve conflict. Through Him, i learned how to truly forgive those who hurt me as a child, and when he showed me how to forgive, i was able to learn to love them. If he could love me enough to die for me, why cant i not at the least show an inkling of his love in return?

Don't try to tell me he doesn't exist, you do not know the road i have walked or the things i have done and what has been done to me. The Lord called to me in my darkest hour, when all my hope was lost and i wanted to die. He showed me how to live again, and he healed the damage done by the betrayals i had experienced. He saves so many people from lives of pain and anguish by bestowing his love, and he gives them peace and shelter from the storms that hound them relentlessly. You do not have the right to tell me he does not exist, because i know better. Maybe some day you will let go of your hurt and anger and hate and prejudices, to be able to truly hear him call your name, i pray that it be so.

Peace be with you and yours.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantKiller
Good word brother! Sounds like you may have been baptized with Fire as well! Luke 3:16

I do disagree with most Christians on flying out of here before anything bad happens! When the Bible says at the last trump, I believe it means the Seventh Trumpet. Meaning we will be here for the seals and six trumpets, out before the bowls of wrath! When reading the rapture verses compared to the seventh trumpet, there are a lot of similarities. The early Christians were killed and persecuted, why do we think we will escape that?

I believe i was baptized by Holy Fire. The man i had been before that event happened had been utterly destroyed. I began to yearn to learn more and more about Jesus. I now have a desire to know him truly on a personal level, and i want to do his work. I have been called to do his work, i now have the charity i did not have before, and my selfish ways are now gone. I'm like a totally new person. I believe that was truly the day i had been born again.

I don't really know if here will be a pre-tribulation rapture or not, from what i have read and understand it sounds like there are going to be 2 raptures. The first one before God's wrath is poured out on mankind, where he takes his bride out of harms way, and then the second coming, where those who were left alive after the 2/3's of the population are destroyed and were saved get liberated. I'm leaning heavily towards a 2 rapture event.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I have to agree with lionhearte... the rapture will come after the tribulation

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It sounds like you were at the threshold of a mystical experience.
That in itself, really is a mystical experience, but I mean a total union.

I don't call myself Christian, I really can't anymore...but I have had the experience a few times- where I actually felt the oneness and presence to such an extent that I lost individual consciousness-all self consciouness, so that the divine was the only thing left in my mind- could not even really say that I could say what I was feeling because the "I" had left the building....

But anyway, right before those experiences, I always felt that - it's a sense of joy and expectation and 'it's coming' or "he's coming' or 'they are coming' - a lot of it depends on your construct, and your construct being Christian, you got the "Jesus is coming" because that is what fit your construct going into the experience. If you ever get past that, you will lose all sense of time, space and yourself. In fact, you will feel as though you've stepped outside all that.

Be aware it is dangerous but rewarding spiritual waters you are in. You can be perceived as crazy and/or what you've been taught religiously might be challenged if you progress down this path- and that might be hard to come to terms with- and require a lot of spiritual growth- as well as amazing and joyous.

There's always hope. Jesus is always to be expected because he never left.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join