It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Government, What Gives You The Right?!!!!

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Throughout history there have been leader after leader dictating what we as individuals can and can not do, say, and/or think. It is that assumed authority that has caused billions of deaths throughout history. One person or government thinking they are above their fellow man in one way or another. They have wiped out civilization after civilization. All was done for greed or dominance. I ask the leaders of history, What gives you the right to our lives, minds and bodies? Just because we are born in a country does not give you the right to our lives, minds and bodies.

Today, in a democracy, there is an illusion of freedom, and the illusion of control over governments by the people. It no longer matters who is voted for. They are all the same, only following what the leaders of history have done and thus it continues. I, for one, am sick and tired of all the presumptions and assumptions placed upon the people of the world through "Law" which you leaders think you are above. In the United States, it is believed we are ALL equal under the law. This is not true and I, for one, am sick and tired of the double standards you place upon the people. There is no longer even an idea of fairness within the law. NO court case is fair, they are biased and serves only to make "money" for the greedy. If we, the people, miss use our bank accounts, we are penalized. If we, the people, do not pay our debts, we are penalized. If, we the people, do not pay our taxes, we are penalized. Where are you penalized for the misappropriation of funds? There isn't any. It is us the people who suffer for your transgressions.

You make laws that say you can not be charged with crimes while in office. What is this about? EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW. The problem is your belief that you own the people. I, for one, am not a slave to the system nor to you. LIKE IT OR NOT. OH, go get your guns and tanks and bombs to put me in my place. This is what you are good at right? You can not balance a budget, you can not stop spending, you act like bullies telling us what we can and can not do, say, and/or think. You do not allow us to enact revenge yet off to war you go, in revenge, under the guise of protection, well above the revenge into greed.

You lie to us every day any chance you get to line your pockets and exert your assumed authority all with a worthless currency. When did "money" become more valued than the lives of others? OH YAH, its always been that way. Don't you think you can evolve out of this? OH YAH, there is no profit in it. I, for one, say take your assumptions and shove them where the Sun doesn't shine and take responsibility for your actions or one day, we the people, will force you to do so, by OUR assumed authority over YOU. I know, you say I am just blowing hot air and have no idea what I am talking about, so how about I give you some examples of your idea of fairness, MMKAY?

1. Prosecutor may violate civil rights in initiating prosecution and presenting case.
- United States Supreme Court in Imbler v. Pachtmanz 424 U.S. 409 (1976)

2. Immunity extends to all activities closely associated with litigation or potential litigation.
- Second Circuit Federal Court of Appeal in Davis v. Grusemever, 996 F.2d 617 (1993)

3. Prosecutor may knowingly use false testimony and suppress evidence. – United States Supreme Court in Imbler v. Pachtman, 424 U.S. 409 (1976)

4. Prosecutor may file charges without any investigation.
- Eighth Circuit Federal Court of Appeal in Myers v. Morris, 810 F.2d 1337 (1986)

5. Prosecutor may file charges outside of his jurisdiction.
- Eighth Circuit Federal Court of appeal in Myers v. Morris, 840 F.2d 1337 (1986)

6. Prosecutor may knowingly offer perjured testimony.
- Ninth Circuit Federal Court of Appeal in Jones v. Shankland, 800 F.2d 1310 (1987)

7. Prosecutor can suppress exculpatory evidence. (Exculpatory defined: Evidence showing one innocent)
- Fifth Circuit Federal Court of Appeal in Henzel v. Gertstein, 608 F.2d 654 (1979)

8. Prosecutors are immune from lawsuit for conspiring with judges to determine outcome of judicial proceedings.
- Ninth Circuit Federal Court of Appeal in Ashelman v. Pope, 793 E.2d 1072 (1986)

9. Prosecutor may knowingly file charges against innocent persons for a crime that never occurred.
- Tenth Circuit Federal Court of Appeal in Norton v. Liddell, 620 F.2d 1375 (1980)

Having said this, further research is below provided by the Sovereign Earth Alliance. Please let us offer the following excerpt from a Fourth (4th) Circuit decision in the case called Pinder v. Johnson, 33 F.3d 368, 372 (4th Circuit 1994):

‘Our survey of the legal landscape as it existed in March 1989 indicates, that, in general, members of the public have no constitutional right to be protected by the State from harm inflicted by third parties. E.g., Fox v. Custis, 712 F.2d 84, 88 (4th Cir. 1983); Wells v. Walker , 852 F.2d 368, 370 (8th Cir. 1988), cert. denied, 489 U.S. 1012, 109 S.Ct. 1121, 103 L.Ed.2d 184 (1989); Ketchum v. Alameda County, 811 F.2d 1243, 1247 (9th Cir. 1987); Bowers v. DeVito, 686 F.2d 616, 618 (7th Cir. 1982).
Judge Posner aptly explained the reasoning behind this general principle when he stated in Bowers that:

The Constitution is a charter of negative liberties; it tells the state to let “We the People of the United States” alone; it does not require their agency federal government or their state(s) to provide services, even so elementary a service as maintaining law and order….for those not a party to the contract (Constitution). Thus, because there is no constitutional duty to provide such protection for the Public at Large, [the state’s] failure to do so is not actionable under Title 42, section 1983, of the United States Code (U.S.C.).
Per: Bowers, 686 F.2d at 618.

These above mentioned judicial dicta, support both the historical U.S. Congressional Record & U.S. Jurisprudence applicable thereto, as cited and given below.

1.) “But indeed, no person has a right to complain, by suit in Court, on the ground of the Constitution. The Constitution, it is true, is a compact (contract), but he is not a party to it. The States are a party to it…” (emphasis added).

Per: Padelford, Fay & Co. vs. The Mayor and Alderman of the City of Savannah, 14 Ga. 438 (1854).

2.) “The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called “ownership” is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State.”

Per: U.S. 73rd Congress, 1st Session, Senate Document #43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933.

3.) We “The People” do not include you and me.
Per: Barron vs. Mayor and City Council of Baltimore, 32 U.S. 243.

So where is Equality before the law? It, again I say, is set up to line your pockets.

So, in conclusion, I ask, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT?

P.S. Happy 4th of July
edit on 4-7-2011 by IPILYA because: P.S. added, a change to the title, and broken into paragraphs as requested.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
They don't have authority. They squandered whatever chance they had in legitimately exercising it.

Thus the court system has no actual legitimacy any longer.

If it is ok violate civil liberty in order to uphold "order", than I cannot help but seek chaos.

If it is ok break the law to uphold the law, than there is no such thing as law, it cancels itself out.

Honestly, you would have to just execute me in the streets before I would ever bow to their false corrupt authority.

Death is far preferable.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You're wasting your time...they aint listening.

PS - good rant though
edit on 4-7-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I've tried to read your post a couple of times.. And to be honest I don't really know what your talking about.. But Maybe it's just me, it's been a long day and I'm pretty tired..

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
I've tried to read your post a couple of times.. And to be honest I don't really know what your talking about.. But Maybe it's just me, it's been a long day and I'm pretty tired..

That's funny. I understood every single word with moderate ease. With over 1000 posts you would think that you'd have learnt a thing or two by now. Long day I guess.
edit on 4-7-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPILYA

1.) “But indeed, no person has a right to complain, by suit in Court, on the ground of the Constitution. The Constitution, it is true, is a compact (contract), but he is not a party to it. The States are a party to it…” (emphasis added).

If they can get away with saying that an enforcing it, well guess what?

That means that no matter how bad or good any random person's intentions are, they can also use whatever means to enforce their stupid idiotic ideas too. Hey this is how piracy and the mafia works isn't it?

Don't you love it? These fools opened Pandora's Box. Time to watch them squirm when push comes to shove.
The days of tyranny are coming to an end. Either the hard way or the easy way, their choice.

The Court is a facet of the State, therefore they are automatically under the authority of the Constitution. These criminals!

Watch this video and see the truth.
Justice Kennedy at the ABA explaining why the Judicial system in our nation is 100% bankrupt and a joke.

edit on 4-7-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Yeah get some rest and come back in a bit.

The OP does actually make excellent sense and uses documented evidence to support his case.

It's all research-able after all isn't it?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I tried twice to have a go and read your topic, I wish you would go back through it and change the format to include paragraphs as trying to read the wall of text is not helping my headache.

Many thanks and I mean this in the nicest possible way.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
I tried twice to have a go and read your topic, I wish you would go back through it and change the format to include paragraphs as trying to read the wall of text is not helping my headache.

Many thanks and I mean this in the nicest possible way.

There you are. Does that help? I realize it was hard to read as "a wall of text" thank you for the suggestion.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

Yes it did , many thanks.

Intresting rant alot of it has been said before and im sure it will not be the last time either.

From my take of your rant alot of it stems down from laws, more laws and then add some more laws in for good measure to oppress the citizen and nation to turn them into slaves.

There should only be 6 laws out of the 10 commandments even through im not a christren I believe that the values they proclaim are ones to live by.

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

Obviously I like the idea of 4 but instead of holy it should be a relax and enjoy life day.

And do away with every other law in the land, make everything legal and tax it for the greater good. This may only be an idea of a utopia but it is what I would like.

edit on 4-7-2011 by michaelmcclen because: elaborated

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Our "government" has lost it's validity. They have shredded the Constitution and thus lost the right to govern. It is time to reclaim the powers we delegated to them. It is time to water the tree of liberty.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
They give themselves the right. When they, either by inheritance or creation, receive the power to rule over the common man, it is only by their will that justice or injustice be dealt. Therefor, it is their right to do with us as they please. Of course, it is our right, We the people, to stand up to any injustices we encounter, and if we can garner enough power to successfully abolish their rights of sovereignty, we will undoubtedly be unbound from them. Case and point, the American revolution. Alas, the war between good and evil is without ends, as shown by how quickly the dully appointed officials of this once beautiful and just union realized the power they can squander from we the people without resistance. Thus, our liberties fell to the demon greed. 235 years from the birth of my beloved country certain injustices have become normalized to the point that a document that once was written to proclaim that we the people will not be subjected to tyranny has become a loosely interpreted guide to how tyrants rule over us. What once was a system that was intended to elect officials that shared the ideals of the popular masses is now a choice of the masses of which brand of over marketed feces they wish to ingest. The price of freedom may be death my friends. It must be made known that we are more then willing to pay.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariess

Well said, very well said.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Pretty good finds, its disgusting what's been done to the justice system through the years.

It ties in with my thread a bit, privacy vs secrecy, where is the ballance?

Lady justice is blind indeed.

edit on 4-7-2011 by Grey Magic because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

That was an awesome addition to this thread thank you so much for sharing. It is always nice to connect info for the bigger picture.

I suggest everyone read up on that thread as well for more info.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I agree, although they want us to believe we are all equal under the law, we are truly not.
Most government employees are essentially excluded from the same laws they claim to uphold.

Prosecution has always had perks that defendants don't have.
Money is also a decisive factor. Without money most defendants can't present a decent case.

People would be amazed at how much the judicial system is manipulated by the judge or prosecution.
Those who think that a jury levels the playing field, should think again.

The closest thing I can use as reference to demonstrate the manipulation taking place in the court system is the movie ''Runaway Jury'. (although this was just a civil case, if I remember right)

edit on 4-7-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

The tree is pretty dry...

Needs some natural manure, badly

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
"THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE REFRESHED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS"
~Thomas Jefferson

edit on 4-7-2011 by SNAKE13X because: FIXING VIDEO...I'm a NOOB

edit on 4-7-2011 by SNAKE13X because: FIXING VIDEO...AGAIN

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

and in the last part"Obviously I like the idea of 4 but instead of holy it should be a relax and enjoy life day.

And do away with every other law in the land, make everything legal and tax it for the greater good. This may only be an idea of a utopia but it is what I would like. " is why the creator gave us ten thou shalt not's and one remember commandments in his law found in exodous chapter 22 i belive!

new topics

top topics

join