It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My very weird dream with abduction overtones.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i was at school during lunch, and i got up from the lunch room and walked to the hallway with my bag. i found a ton of people in the hallway, lined up on both sides, but i kind of ignored it. i go stand by this one kid i pretty much despised but put up with anyway in high school, his name is keith. i start looking through my bag for my debit card, when i start to notice how weird it is we're all standing in this hallway that doesn't really look like our school hallway. i realize i probably want to leave and put my bag on my shoulder to do so when the hallway starts shaking.

i know there were several people i remember in the hallway, but i can't remember any of their names. it's weird.

we all sort of ignore the movement for a little while, assuming it's a truck outside shaking the school.

the shaking gets worse though, and it starts to feel more like we're the ones moving. i get up again and go around the corner. i see patrick and nathan, then i decide to go back to stand with keith.

he asks "what was up with the radio today?"
and i roll my eyes at him and say "what are you talking about?"
"this morning i was driving and i bent down to grab something, but when i looked up again i saw on the radio it said 6:40 pm"
(i just noticed that 640 is 320 x 2)

that really freaks me out and then the shaking gets even worse. i remember i could actually feel the shaking, and thinking that it feels like we're moving up like a plane or something. everyone else starts to freak out too, because we start seeing flashes of light as well.

then the shaking stops, we stop as if we're a car coming to a stop, with the lurch forward and everything. the doors open. we're all herded out, but i step out of like because i wanted to look for people. first i wanted to look for nathan, then i decided to find patrick instead. and then i woke up.

a lot of this feels more like memory than a dream, which really worries me. obviously not the part with patrick, but the part with the truck and being herded around.

I try not to post my own threads, because I like to lurk more, but this just seemed so weird. I mentioned the 320 x 2 thing because I'm a Discordian, and 23 or 32 has meaning for me. Patrick is a friend of mine who I have not actually met.

So yeah. There's all that. The way I felt the movement in the dream is so bizarre. I've never felt anything like it, I woke up feeling like I had been shaken.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ask the guys you know from your dream if they had any weird dreams themselves.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I have spoken with Patrick and Nathan, nothing from them. The only other person whose name I can even remember is Keith and, well for obvious reasons (did I say I despise him?) I haven't spoken to him since graduation.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PapillonSkeletons

Going up, or maybe the feeling of going up is not a bad thing, it means growth and or good times ahead.
The fact that you were in a building suggest it is growth mentaly or spiritualy.
The shaking implies that too, te be new one has to let go of the old.
Transformation

Very nice dream you had.

top topics

join