It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am predicting a huge surge of UFO sightings tonight!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Same thing happened on the 4th last year. now while many will be idiots who don't know the difference between fireworks/chinese lanterns and UFO's... there will be an increase in the legitimate sightings as well.
This will be most likely for 2 reasons... 1. More people are looking at the sky tonight who normally don't think to look up. and 2. It is highly possible that UFO operators are more active on holidays like this either because they WANT to be seen or because they feel they can safely be seen and it will be explained away as festivity related.
Would love to hear the thoughts on this possibility from my fellow UFO watchers.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I agree.

Fireworks mixed with drink and pungent weed, make a fine brew for UFO sightings.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Well I'll keep my eyes open. It would be cool to get pictures of an ufo

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well nice to get an early post before threads are debunked but, even though i'm not American I agree it's quite possible.

If anyone remembers there was a thread about false flag or w.e the hell not happening however long back, and that it would happen on the 5th of july. Let's see

Can't jump on the bandwagon of course but this day in age who knows what the hell will happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it...

EVERYBODY HAVE UR CAMERA'S TONIGHT! I'm charging my Flip HD right now.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
I agree.

Fireworks mixed with drink and pungent weed, make a fine brew for UFO sightings.

LOL^

Have a star!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Aaah cool - a prophecy in the VERY near future!

I don't like the ones that make me wait a year or so before it (doesn't even( happen, but this, this is good.

We'll see tonight then!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have to most definitely concur with your prediction. Actually something different for me around here as far as predictions go anyway.
I would have to say it is pretty inevitable. Then again. what better place for them to hide in plain view eh?
As it is 4th of July and this video was taken on 7- 4-00 in Boston, I thought I would share it because it has its own curiosities to ponder:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have the same feeling. I'm glad I'm not alone. I have to stay sober tonight (I have court tomorrow >.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
hmm bummer... I won't see anything I guess. The 4th of july means nothing to me as I'm in Europe. Oh well, maybe one of 'm misses it's target and swooshes by me.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

I am going to have my camera ready. It's not the best for night photography but hopefully it will do the job if we spot one.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
It is highly possible that UFO operators are more active on holidays

I wasn't familiar with the term "UFO operators", so I did a quick search :

The Underwater Filtration Operator, or UFO, is a patented device designed to revolutionize the design of inlet works in industrial, agricultural, and municipal water systems. This device is designed to solve several historical issues of current technology water inlets. Below are some facts about this revolutionary device and the advantages of using it over other inlet systems.
Benefits
 UFO is self-cleaning and does not require external water source for back flush cycles
 UFO operates with ONE pump and ONE blower and ONE power supply, keeping operating costs low
 UFO uses NO chemicals in the filtration process
 UFO was designed to be used as pretreatment for other processes such as Reverse Osmosis
 A single UFO system can produce anywhere from 250,000 to 400,000 GPD depending on conditions
 UFO floats in source water or can be suspended from a dock and requires minimal installation and space
 Materials rejected by the filtration are never removed from the source, reducing disposal costs to ZERO!
 Minimal installation piping, dramatically reduced pumping costs and lower waste handling make UFO an EXCELLENT choice for inlet works and primary filtration!

www.globalsplashinc.com...

.....I learn something new everyday.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
I agree.

Ha Ha Ha!!
You betcha....
But you know, the Ufonoughts understand that this would be the best time to reveal themselves!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

lol what I meant was who or what ever are flying the objects. could be military, could be ET... who knows, but for those reasons tonight would be a good night regardless of whether they are trying to be seen or stealthy.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The UFO occupants aren't stupid. They know full well how to morph into apparent Chinese lanterns and aerial displays.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

lol what I meant was who or what ever are flying the objects. could be military, could be ET... who knows, but for those reasons tonight would be a good night regardless of whether they are trying to be seen or stealthy.

Or it could be pranksters. If I were going to hoax a ufo, what better time to so it than when a lot of people will be looking up?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

This will be most likely for 2 reasons... 1. More people are looking at the sky tonight who normally don't think to look up. and 2. It is highly possible that UFO operators are more active on holidays like this either because they WANT to be seen or because they feel they can safely be seen and it will be explained away as festivity related.
What about #3, the UFO operators just want to see a good fireworks show as much as the rest of us?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

Indeed there will be those as well. I am very interested in what will be reported in the coming days from people about tonight.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It'll be any events that take place OUTSIDE of America worth watching out for, IMO

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well, we are also in the same monthly time period when the age of modern ufology got its jumpstart...

I was camping at Roswell last year for the 4th, we had a blast. Sure could use another trip with kids like that one, quite an adventure...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join