It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Ridicules July 4th: America is Not Independent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What can you say? I grew up in this country all my life and then after 911 and Bush and now Obama, the country has been handed over to a bunch of crooks who care only about themselves while just telling the people what they want to hear...yet not ever doing what they say they will do for the people. Basically, it's all nothing but lies in the favor of Oil Tycoons and Large Corporations. They think they can run us when they know of nothing but how to be wealthy. They don't have the resume to stomach what we have to endure everyday. They live in affluence while we live in poverty and then tell us that "YOUR VOTE MATTERS!" Yeah, I bet it does. I bet little ol' poverty stricken (EVERY AMERICAN JOE) gets to tell Harvard Grads and Yale Grads and sons and daughters of rich "blue-blood" aristocracies, such as most of our Presidents have been,...I bet we get to vote and tell them that they can't have their power and wealth and control.....simply because and un-educated farmer said so. Only an idiot would believe their vote really matters. The Iranians and anyone else who makes this call is correct. Isn't it really obvious? Bush stole his last Presidency...his father warned us of the NWO and it's takeover in 1991...ten years later BOOM! Here we are!. Country broken to it's knees under the weight of lies and stupid people, who think they are smart, ..who kept falling for the same ol' tricks over and over and over. Iran is right. I don't know much about them other than the demonizing i have heard from our media..the same media that constantly lies to us and instills fear for the machine....but I do know one thing, eveyone but America says they are pretty cool.

Notice he says we will live by a "rule of law"...another misleader..."THEIR ABUSIVE RULE OF LAW" is what he meant to say.

Now tell me these guys aren't in this together Repubs and Democrats are nothing but actors fooling us all (well, not me), but they have the same agenda and it's to rid the world of US>

Who doesn't know this devil Henry Kissenger

...and here is Henry Kissenger saying that because Obama is so "well recieved" in the world that it will be his "task" to bring America into the New World Order.

You can't argue with this stuff. henry Kissenger is one of the highest, most elite government figure in the world, he's not joking around and his word is worth the weight of gold to the Illuminati. Here is the connection.

Google "Bush New World Order" and you will see many more connections between supposed "opposing" political figures in the world all asking for the same thing a New World Order! Guess what? We are not invited to this party and will be exterminated soon after it's inception.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ntzeret

I agree
So much ridicule from them..
Why instead of pointing fingers and calling names and creating wars....
Why not help in the quest to come up with a plausible solution?

I guess that would be just too much work... cooperation that is...

I dont know.. I do know I am personally independent - I'm pretty sure America is still independent by definition - our corruption generally comes from within - not outside influence (with exception) ♥

As Shaun of the Dead once said

Shaun: As Bertrand Russell once said, "The only thing that will redeem mankind is cooperation." I think we can all appreciate the relevance of that now.
Liz: Was that on a beer mat?
Shaun: Yeah, it was Guinness Extra Cold.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ummm.....back on topic?

Originally posted by ntzeret
reply to post by jetlife

wow... well .. the point is pretty much the world at large is manipulated by these bankers.... THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND???????>>> basically we all want peace... but it hard to make peace when there soooo much money to be made in war times...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The rulers of Iran are idiots yes, but they do speak the truth. What is the last bastion of hope for a free people? Surely we are all the slaves to the elitists... including the Iranians.

I sure hope Anonymous' "The Plan" Works.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Turht about what? Their nation? The nation of Iran and their practices and policies and human rights and human oppression? Thats what they were talking about? No, let me guess. Instead they chose to talk about the US and how the US has no independence. LMAO!!! What idiots? What do they deflect attention like huh?

And idiots on here believe them? WOW

Originally posted by kroms33
The rulers of Iran are idiots yes, but they do speak the truth. What is the last bastion of hope for a free people? Surely we are all the slaves to the elitists... including the Iranians.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Really? Thank you, Captain Obvious.

But before he goes about sneering at the U.S., he might want to consider how little better his own country fairs in that arena.

Would you know from first hand experience?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So the majority opinion is the MSM is a propaganda mill around ATS from reading hundreds of threads but here we have Iran stating the same thing that most of ATS thinks (generalization ,I know) that the gov is being corporate led, and a bunch of knees jerk and next thing is a deluge of the opinion spoon fed by the MSM about Iran. Am I saying they are the new light of liberty, hell no but I am wondering about the double standard about what to believe from the MSm and what to challenge. Having known Iranians in college before the fall of the Shah I know the level of intelligence and human compassion is no different than any other human. I also know that these western educated men and women (yeah women) are now my age and in positions of government and power.Intelligent, modern, western educated people. Not the extremism the MSM likes to show but then that does not sell airtime does it?
So given that I know that most of the generation running Iran are western educated and former allies makes me question the MSM picture some of ya'll are spouting of a whole country of crazy muslim killers
seed

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jetlife

The United States is growing weak and so expect this kind of thing more often. There may be attempts to question the fairy tales that are centuries old ?
By the way, two countries in North America, Canada - Headed by British Crown , US - independent. Both were created by the British crown initially. Now both have comparable standards of living (One may be better or worse, US is a super power, Canada is not etc. but thats not the point). What additional liberty does a guy in US have that a Canadian bowing to the Queen of England, does not have ?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think this pretty much seals Iran's fate...in the eyes of tptb, theyre next.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jetlife

He hit the nail right on the head with this one.

America exactly as it is. But it's not gonna last forever.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The jealousy quotient regarding the US is enough to make this site intolerable. Its just sad LOL.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Turht about what? Their nation? The nation of Iran and their practices and policies and human rights and human oppression? Thats what they were talking about? No, let me guess. Instead they chose to talk about the US and how the US has no independence. LMAO!!! What idiots? What do they deflect attention like huh?

What was said about the USA was true. Have you not looked around you lately? I mean if you seriously buy into the fact that either a republican or democrat will help you or this country you are mistaken. You have lost control of a once great land - as have I. You simply didn't even read what I wrote, but chose to reply with some sense of patriotism, or nationalistic pride. Iran sucks with human rights, and so does the USA. Human oppression? OH! That's right - Iran has invaded two foreign nations for the past ten years and killed tens of thousands of the "enemies" citizens... right? I need some of the drugs you take to stay within the matrix... give me some of those blue pills please.

The only reason people fight is because of what they are told, and what they believe is the truth. Please good sir, share your versions of the truth with me and other board members so we can truly see where you are coming from with this. The USA is right in line with Iran for human rights violations. We have more people in prison then they do - we torture prisoners - shall I continue? Wrap yourself in your flag, but I am fed up with it.

I see soldiers going overseas and dying or coming back maimed - and their collage funds are refused because they didn't serve full term, I see our men and women coming back that the Veterans Hospitals have forgotten about and ignore. I see a society so set on greed that they can not see how we have all been duped by the elite.

You go, wrap yourself in your flag - wave it tall and proud, hopefully it will make you forget about all of the wrongs we have done in the world.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8667b7b0daa9.jpg[/atsimg]

S&F

According to Proto ( ProtoplasmicTraveler ) America is in reality a Legion of the secret society of the Roman Empire. The Vatican , '' which is only one of Rome's Legions '' play an important role but the real power...'' TPTB... '' is really the Ancient Roman Empire, well hidden as a secret society. Proto said in the All Roads Lead to Rome thread that America is not even independent of the British Empire, all Legions are interlinked and controlled by Rome.

Rome play with the Legions as they would be Chess pieces, some are more powerful than other but all serve Rome. By using many Legions at the same time, it is even more difficule to understand who really pulls the strings of power so Rome stay hidden in the shadow and away of population understanding and leading the world right into a New World Order.., a One World Empire.
edit on 4-7-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sadly he is right.

The United States has become nothing but the playground of corporatists and billionaires, using the power of our military to achieve their goals, while at the same time destroying social programs that help the common man.

Some of us knew this already, but still many are in denial as they defend corporations at every opportunity, especially on this website.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Really? Thank you, Captain Obvious.

But before he goes about sneering at the U.S., he might want to consider how little better his own country fairs in that arena.

LOL this blame switcheroo is getting old...just because his land is not perfect does not make his message less important...the truth is the truth no matter the source.

Please pay attention to why you wrote the second line....its really a scapegoat comment to avoid facing the reality of his comments....sorry friend there is little time for these games. America and Iran both have issues, every country does...as you said THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS....how does that comment feel when directed at you, in the same way....sorry but that's your Karma check for the day

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

You name is Prince of Peace....you sound more like a war monger sir...Again the stupid flip the blame game...just face the reality of his message...it is unfortunate but true. DEFLECT ATTENTION LIKE...YOU? Man I am laying the Karma on you all tonight lol. Stop flipping the tables....THe truth is the truth no matter the source.

And I assume I do not have to point out its US independence day...so its obvious they would question your independence....what are you celebrating?
edit on 4-7-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Weither his country is worst off or not is irrelevant. What is relevant though is that it rings true. No matter how you look at it. Cash in a 50$ check that isnt yours and you could face 5 years. But steal millions and they apologize to you for the legal inconveniences, give a slap on the wrist, a stern look and send you on your mary way.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
For some reason, everyone Iran does something it seems to be all about image and tries to spark some fuel.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Iran is right .. usa now is no longer land of the brave and home of the free

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
*yawn*

At least I live in a country where the Ministry doesn't dictate what haircuts are allowed.

At times police have cracked down on what has been deemed illegal hair or dress, just as they have clamped down on women whose head scarves reveal too much scalp.

What a wonderful free nation they have in Iran. You can't even pick your own haircut. Or in other words.. they -really- don't have any room to talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join