It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Ridicules July 4th: America is Not Independent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, i see that there are lots of Iranians living in US. How many Americans are living in Iran,i wonder. You know, fundamentalist theocracy that can sentence man for murder for converting religion and other fine example of rule of the law and democracy. People in Iran are free.
You say that it does not matter who says it, it is the truth anyway - well you are wrong. Situation in US might be bad - i do not live there. Neither does the person who ordered this article on PressTv. It is not that he/them cares what is in US. It is meant to destabilize US using 4th of July.
Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I disagree with the Iranian President.

I believe we are free. All of us. We can do whatever we want to ..

For the right fee of coarse.

Our freedom is pay to play.

I am free to go buy some whiskey right now and karaoke in my backyard (which I am free to have since I payed my property taxes) for the 4Th.
But I must first pay the gas tax to get to the liquor store, make sure my license tabs are up to date and pay the liquor tax to get me a fifth. And pay the toll to get over the throughway. Both ways.

Free with a fee.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Have a pep rally for Iran go ahead..

When it comes back to bite you
you'll be sorry...

They are the trouble makers.

Pick the splinter out of your own eye before
you go pointing out other people with splinters in their eye..

When Iran has good human rights laws (you know not shooting live rounds at protesters)
they can come talk with the big boys...
edit on 4-7-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

you'll be sorry...

When Iran has good human rights laws (you know not shooting live rounds at protesters)

I will cheer for Ahminijedad over Obama any day!!!! lol

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

Thanks for the claification.

Man is just ruining this planet. Nuclear disasters, oil spills, pollution, deforestation, you name it. There will be consequences to come out of all this. On a good note some organizations try to thwart the greed to ruin this planet.

Back on topic.

The Iranian leader shouldn't talk. The U.S. has so much more freedom than Iran. Freedom of religion is one thing. You convert from Islam and they kill you. Still haven't ended the barbarian ways I see.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetlife
[I will cheer for Ahminijedad over Obama any day!!!! lol

And yet Obama will let you say that, Ahminijedad would throw you inprison for saying the same about him. Ahminijedad won't let you raise a church or a political party, and Obama will. Ahminijedad won't let you change religon, Obama will. Ahminijedad will throw you in prison for years for being a tourist who strays over an unmarked border, hte US will jsut shunt you back across it.

Yes I can see why you'd prefer Ahminijedad over Obama - it is because you are an idiot.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Cheer for Ahkmanutjob? Well that just shows how very little you know or understand about freedom. If you lived in Iran and spoke out against the gov you might be imprisoned or dead. But you "cheer" for them. I swear this site is running rampant with kids who nothing about the world or just plain idiots. I sincerely hope its just kids.

Originally posted by hillynilly

you'll be sorry...

I will cheer for Ahminijedad over Obama any day!!!! lol

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
while i agree we have become an oligarchy filled with corruption, that isn't going to stop me from blowing some s*** the f*** up tonight for america!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
alot of the critiscism of iran is unfair, and much of it screams judeo-christian hotair. which is very odd considering the purpose of this board/forum and its attempts to unveil conspiracies about world domination by an evil few. I dont need to talk about this world domination as its no longer news...but while you want to get all Hannity at Iran, think about this forum..... perhaps 90% of the conspiracy information and hidden agendas that affect the entire world comes from The US and israel, and 98% from the west as a whole....exagerrations perhaps but not far form the truth.

so yes, Iran is a caliphate with SOME form of freedom in our eyes, but lets not forget that at least in Iran, over 40,000 jewish people live in relative peace, which cannot be said of the palestinians in Israel. Iran does not want to destroy all americans, nor does it want to destabilise the US, but iran like many other countries abhors the real powers behind the american whitehouse i.e. the zionists who are undoubtedly in control of the main aspects of the US and her foreign policies.

Iran is not responsible for the death and destruction of millions of people, interfering in almost any country that matters and has been doing so for the last 50 yrs, or hell bent on dragging the world into a world government.
Iran's moral standing in my opinion is much higher than that of the US in as much as it may be talking from a hypocritical perspective...but press TV, like RT asks the questions that our so called media will never ask and inform us of much of the truth that affects our world.

I am also weary of the elite who ran away from Iran after the american puppet was toppled, these are the same kinds of Elite people living in exile who stir up hatred and skew the truth about the country hiding behind the fact that they are iranians..they did this in venezuela, cuba, and south africa. so i wonder if people really want to accept the complete picture the western media are painting about Iran as fact for them to call Iran hypocrites.

are we in the west not also wishful of a revolution to topple our puppet governenments? well iran did that so whats the problem? because they are muslim? I will take Press TV's word over CNN' and fox ANYDAY about anything concerning western affairs, just as much as i would take CNN's word about Iranian affairs over Press TV's..and i know press TV is sponsored by the iranian govt they actually dont deny this in any way..however because the US, Israel, and the west are the most dominant forces for lies, corruption and evil in our world today that affect ME as an individual living in this hemisphere, i am far more concerned about what they are doing than what Iran which hasnt got 1/10th of the power these people exert in the world OR on my life. Therefore i think Iran has every right to condemn and critiscise and ridicule America's claim of independence.

Iran has every right to be critical of america considering what america did to its neigbour at the behest of Israel, and what it is doing in the middle east (in the interest of israel).
edit on 4-7-2011 by pirell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

obama would throw you in prison too, but for some other bull#, like not giving in to his Stasi Nazi TSA agents...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jetlife

Yeah Obama would throw you in prison for breaking the law - and there are bad laws in the USA like every other place........but in Iran the law is based dictatorship by a nasty intolerant medieval religion, and the president is essentially religously appointed.

You know Obama's not goign to be president in 6 years - and maybe he won't win the next election either. Iran has no such luxury of being able to get rid of its fascist dictator.

So again, I can understand why people compare Ahmadinejad to Obama - it is because they are idiots.

Feel free to self select into that group!!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
wow, iranians read ats

hmm

but srsly, they know they are one martyr away from revolution, so they will take shots at the great satan any chance they get
edit on 4-7-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Iran Ridicules July 4th: America is Not Independent

www.domasjefferson.com

PRESS TV, totally funded by the Islamic Republic and a mouthpiece for the Islamic regime, told its readers, “America is no longer the land of the free. It is now ruled by oligarchs and corporatists. And it is no longer governed by the rule of law. The rich, the powerful and the politically connected abide by their own, very different, set of laws.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Wow....Iran knows more abot us than we know about ourselves. Thats sad. Makes me want to play the John Ashcroft Song Let the Eagle Soar in a never ending loop and wave my US parade flag in furious anger at myself and fellow americans

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pirell

I wish i could give you more than one star. The OP is saying that Iran agrees with a good portion of the people on this board and folks can't get past that they are islamic? Don't like us? or more likely the spew they have been fed about "our enemy Iran". I posted about the Iranian Student protests just before the fall of the Shah at the college I was in. Really heartbreaking stuff as kids my age asked how america would let this happen to them, their great admirers. Yeah buddy every one of those Iranians was a full blown american patriot, stars and stripes. They loved this country they were being educated in . In a lot of ways far more deeply than the shallow bunch of privileged jerks who looked down on them. Even when they left they did not "hate" us the people. it was more than plain we had no say any more. But they sure do hate the American political/war machine.
At 18 and having been raised by my g-parents mostly I had a WWII sensibility of America being the "good guys"
The dirty facts of how we do business in other countries blew that up. We are not the good guys or bad guys. We are the guns that the money uses to get it's way in the world.
Goes back to, I sure love my country and all the folks in it, But I damn sure fear the ones running the show.
seed

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just because the message comes from a Iranian Psychopath, doesn't mean it's inaccurate.

We do live in a world of double standards, they exist here, Iran and indeed in every country!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think the real irony (I'll resist the obvious delicious Persian pun) is less than 4 months ago you couldn't escape from the American coverage of the British royal wedding...and now we're back to waving our flags and bragging about our awesomeness. I don't agree with many things that Iran does but they don't need a sterling record to see and state the obvious: our independence is an illusion.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pirell

Iran's moral standing in my opinion is much higher than that of the US in as much as it may be talking from a hypocritical perspective...but press TV, like RT asks the questions that our so called media will never ask and inform us of much of the truth that affects our world

Really? Which part?

The part where they hang gays from lamposts in the streets of the city?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e066d7d399e5.jpeg[/atsimg]

Or the part where they stone women?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a653340fadd.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeah, they are so morally superior to us.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Iran has nevere thought the USA has been free-this is just propaganda crap being spewed by the Mullahs. And speaking of free, the Iranian citizens are JUST SO FREE from the religious fanataic nutjob Mullahs who are running their country right? What a load of crap-every time i hear something come from the leadership of that cess pool of a country the more i think somone needs to shut them up. I only hope and pray someone fires up the furnaces and let them experience thier own version of auschwitz.

Nice, really living up to you're name arn't you.

As for the message well we all know its true, its just a jab at the US and a distraction technique. It is a lot easier to get what you want when everyone is watching a distraction elsewhere. The funny thing is people will actually take sides with their own corupt goverment just to say yeah well you're goverment is worse.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jetlife

Well technically everything he mentioned would exist in a free country, and the lower class would still be able to do what they please. I still can, and so I don't see what he says makes us not free.

of course, obviously there are some serious problems in the country. But for the moment, I'd tell Iran not to throw rocks at glass houses when they've got a gay lynched behind them.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

It is not often that I find myself agreeing with the Iranian regime, but unfortunately they have a point here. Americans no longer have their independents that our founding fathers fought for, instead we are under the tyrannical control of the global elite! WE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE, NOW IS THE TIME FOR A SECOND DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BANKSTERS, THE GLOBALISTS, AND THE IMF!!! STAND UNITED AS THE FREE PEOPLE WE ONCE WERE!!!

www.domasjefferson.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

YES
NOW IS THE TIME FOR A SECOND DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BANKSTERS, THE GLOBALISTS, AND THE IMF!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join