It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Ridicules July 4th: America is Not Independent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You guys are missing the point. Iran is obviously just trying to stir # among Americans. I think most of us agree with what they said, but discussing it because they want us to is only meant to segregate us from each other.

Iran's government is trolling the U.S.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Who cares WHAT iran says or thinks?..Why is this even posted?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Meh...
They can say whatever they want to.
It doesn't bother me any.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Yes! Happy 4th of July for all you Americans!

I bet the founders would be sad of the situation America is today but it's not a reason to dismiss everything America is suppose to stand for. Be proud and believe in yourself and your country!

Positivity will bring back the American honor.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN
We are under bankers, wall street terrorist, & corporation occupation. The only answer is REVOLUTION. Take on tyranny today so your children won't have to face tyranny tomorrow.
edit on 4-7-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

OK, good one for the Fourth.

Any practical suggestions?

JR

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Really? Thank you, Captain Obvious.

But before he goes about sneering at the U.S., he might want to consider how little better his own country fairs in that arena.

LOL you should say Captain Platitude, its more confusing for people

I'm starting to get used to the America bashing at this point - but as I said in previous threads - they're certainly entitled to their wrong opinions ♥

I'm proud to be an American and I think there are aspects of America that suck, so glad I'm still FREE to say it out loud! - but just like anywhere you go you're going to run into idiots, any country you live in is going to have its own sucky aspects

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
We lost our independence back in 1913, see Fed Reserve Act. I don't really feel like being reminded of it by a country whose leadership we "installed."

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think I have to agree with Iran's President on this one. I know his country is shambles but considering the sanctions placed against his country I would say he is doing a pretty damn good job. Truthfully, Iran has become a pretty strong player in the recent years.

Now us, the USA, we claim independence, freedom and numerous other individual rights while arguing that our rights are being taken away amongst those we empathise with. Everything that can better a man's life is bound by rules, limitations and other barriers all under the guise of protecting individual rights and security.

Simply put: "You can't claim what isn't yours, what you don't deserve or that which you stole."

I could go on and on judging any country but it is the USA - PROUD POLICE OF THE WORLD that I truly want to judge because until our house is in order we do not deserve to raise the children up to our standards. It is no easy task though and will take millions, if not billions, of people to rise up and refuse the status quo. I, and many others, are ready for the signal. Not sure what it is but it will be spectacular and absolute. Many say it is the time of the end others call it a revolution or a civil war. In either case it will define history and life going forward.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I only hope and pray someone fires up the furnaces and let them experience thier own version of auschwitz.

Really?
You, boy, disgust me.

edit on 4-7-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Who cares WHAT iran says or thinks?..Why is this even posted?

SInce we may well end up at war with them soon and most of the information we get is propaganda to get us ready for it. I am interested in what they have to say.By and large aside from the jihadist sects most Iranians do not "hate Americans but they do hate our government. Who remembers the Shah of Iran? Our good buddy was such a great guy Iranians chose the Ayatolla Khomeni as an improvement. I went to school with MANY iranians prior to the fall of the Shah. They pleaded for help against the mass murder our friend the Shah was getting done.They literally were in tears as they related how they had no family to return to and asked us how our government would let this happen, would let the Shah , with weapons we were providing kill women and children?
So yeah, more than many middle eastern countries Afghanistan,Iraq and Iran have genuine reasons for their animosity by the havoc we have wreaked in their own land and their despotic rulers we have endorsed.
Osama we trained and funded while he fought the Russians then we left and left the country a shambles,despite false promises of future aid.
Saddaam, our good buddy while it suited us
The Shah of Iran, we backed him to the end
If the people who had to live through all this crap are not pissed i would be really amazed.
seed

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetlife

It is not often that I find myself agreeing with the Iranian regime, but unfortunately they have a point here. Americans no longer have their independents that our founding fathers fought for, instead we are under the tyrannical control of the global elite! WE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE, NOW IS THE TIME FOR A SECOND DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BANKSTERS, THE GLOBALISTS, AND THE IMF!!! STAND UNITED AS THE FREE PEOPLE WE ONCE WERE!!!

www.domasjefferson.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I wish that I had a full paragraphs to post but I feel exactly as you do. The only difference is that I have actually agreed with some of their prior criticizing towards the united stated states.

I had lived several years in Europe and due to my life experiences overseas totally agree that the united states isn't the land of the free anymore.

The rich and politicians have a completely different set of rules. I also know a couple of millionaires that have shown this to me.

Don't get me wrong one of the ones that I know inherited his money but one of them worked his butt off to get where he is now. I don't hate on them b/c I am broke but still, I've witnessed a few crazy things that I would have probably automatically been thrown in jail.

Hell, that Lohan chick. The average Joe would still be sitting in jail after their first offense. In the last few years she's had several different offenses. Yet her last punishment was house arrest. Poor girl!!!

edit on 4-7-2011 by Tnewguy because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by newcovenant

No, but so long as the collective mooks of America have some foreign country full of brown moon-speakers to hate, they won't notice what's going on in the US. it's sort of like daytime TV, distracting housewives from the vacuousness of their own existence.

Haha, well said.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If you are going to say America isn't the land of the free 'anymore', let us evaluate what that word first meant when we declared our independence from Great Britain in 1776. We were free to colonize and kill all the indigenous people who were here first. We were free to look for gold and money for prides sake right?

What exactly does it mean to you to be free?

If they take control of our voting without us knowing, and each president is already predetermined, then yes, we aren't as free as imagined. And with this I'm still kinda on the fence.
edit on 7/4/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yeah, REALLY. Actually really x1000-how bout them apples? I'll be the first to volunteer to help Akhmnanutjob step into the flames.

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I only hope and pray someone fires up the furnaces and let them experience thier own version of auschwitz.

Really?
You, boy, disgust me.

edit on 4-7-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm afraid a revolution has already been conceived. The question is, when will it be born?

The U.S. has acted as the enforcer of freedoms of liberty throughout the world. That day will soon be over. They will have to hand over the torch, so to speak, to a new governing body. That may be the United Nations.

I've always pondered the Mayan end date to be the end of the New Atlantis Order. The founding fathers gave birth to the Phoenix and it must die. It has been over 200 years since the U.S.A. won independence from British rule. It has been over 500 years since Europeans first discovered the New World. The Phoenix life cycle is 500 to 1000 years according to myth.

The Greeks originally named the Canaanite city ports Phoenicia. The two major Canaanaite cities were known at Tyre and Sidon. King Hiram of Tyre built the stone work for Jerusalem in Solomon's day. The founding fathers of the U.S. hold King Hiram in high regard because of his peoples fine work in Masonry. Morals and Dogma, by Albert Pike, has some interesting things to say about the Phoenicians. It is theorized that Phoenician ships made it to the New World sometime during the rise of Kukulkan. The Mayan/Aztec calendar may be tuned to the Phoenician cycle.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Yes, and with that end we must sacrifice our lives for the greater good if we are to move on into the Golden Age where the evil entities cannot rule our higher selves. Dying off in this dimension is only the beginning to eternal life.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

Is that metaphorically speaking or sarcasm athenegoddess? I hope you don't literally mean sacrifice ourselves in 2012. Human ritual sacrifice was common to Mesoamericans. Are people contemplating some sort of sacrifice on top of the pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Im not talking putting someone up for sacrifice in anyway. I don't believe in anything that isn't responsible for the all things of the light... hopefully you know what I mean.

I'm talking about something that could involve physical death because of all the people who must die because of our current state of the world. The nuclear plants and everything. I'm just saying if the apocalypse does happen in 2012, make no mistake, if you lived a good life and were a good person, you may feel it's unfair to die right? Because of all the imbalance caused by money hungry evil people currently ruling the world. Well, you see in order for the light to restore earth, we must be ready to descend from where we once came. This all being spiritual. Some people are chosen and some aren't. I was brought to help...

It says in the bible we have to give our life for 'eternal life'.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
In other breaking news,
People eat up Iranian propaganda like candy here at ATS, too bad it is a forum of only 15k unique members at any given time otherwise your opinions might register on the it matters meter.

Happy 4th of July Independence day

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ha Ha Ha.... United Kingdom, The Queen owns USA lolz... So Queen owns USA, USA is in debt to China.... So the Queens in debt
Real messed up lolz Land of Free lolz

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join