It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priceless Treasure found in India. Pictures.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

For a start she is the Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, not England. :-)

actually she is the RULER of great britain.. but she is commonly known as the queen of england,.. im suprised you didnt know that being from the uk... do you ever hear anyone refer to her as the queen of great britain?

and op... sounds like bs mate... tony blair is camping there?? come on man.. anyway, what the hell has tony blair got to do with this??
i seriously doubt england have made any claim to this treasure..

and you cant find the link? dont you have a history function on your browser?

this whole story stinks to high heaven!!!

edit to add.. thanks for the links thoughtsful, (you posted while i was writing this) now it makes sense..
still doesnt explain the comment about tony blair camping.. but come on really.. as soon as i read that the alarm bells were ringing..

edit on 4/7/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Well, if it's Indias treasure maybe they can use it for feeding their poor, save the British tax payer doing it through international aid. I'm all for supporting poorer nations, but not ones who hold billions in treasure and their own space program. If they keep the treasure the aid should be cut off, you cant have your cake and eat it/

I did the calculation. Even if they found $50 billion and only gave it to the poor, the poor would only get $77-$78.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I think it is the term Royal Family that gets people confused as one particular one generally springs to mind
in the form of Liz the Lizard.

But still should be interesting if the Travancore royal family do push the claim that their ancestors have always stored their loot in the place why should they share it..

Putting that to one side what amazing find and such beautiful craftsmanship.. I hope it all goes on display at least once for Indians and the world to share in it's beauty.

edit on 4/7/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

I'm with you on that one. Tony Blair roughing it!
Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I just updated the title of the thread sorry. Just enjoy the pics lets hope some more show up.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Good I'm glad, not a fan of the Royals either, Want them to be abolished if truth be told, when are you Canadians going to abolish her? I'm sure Australia would follow suit if you did,:-), but I digress, she is not the Queen of England, there hasn't been a Queen of England for hundreds of years, she is Supreme Governor of the Church of England, but Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which is the UK, Not England. Sorry to be correcting people, but we are supposed to be denying ignorance, It just winds me up when people call the UK England, the UK is Wales England Scotland and Northern Ireland :-)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

She's not the Queen of England, she's just referred to as that because people are lazy and just pick England because it's the dominant UK nation, the same way tourists always say, I went to England, but were holidaying in a seaside town in Wales, people may call her the Queen of England, but it's not her official title :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join