It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priceless Treasure found in India. Pictures.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

London: British Prime Minister and Queen of England have claimed recently found 12 billion dollar worth of treasury as that of England and should be returned back to them as soon as possible. British government ruled India from 17th century till 1947 and so they say that anything found in India should be given to them.
British government believe that with help of these new found treasures, they would be able to bring new glory to their past colonial empire once existed. Britain, for 200-years, had plundered India and looted all their gold and treasures.
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair has been sent to India, to see that treasury be handed over to them before it is being looted by Indian politicians. Mr. Blair has already reached the temple and is said to be camping in the temple campus.
However, Indian authorities say that British government can not make any claim on this treasury as it belongs to Indian people. They say that for centuries, different countries have plundered India for the wealth they used to have. "From Roman in 300 B.C to British till 1947, they have looted us, killed us, ruled upon us, and made us slave."
However, it is to be seen what Indian government decide to do with these treasures. It is said that one of necklace is about 18-feet long and weight about 40-kg of gold. If this is true, it would be world largest necklace.

UPDATE:
THIS WAS FROM THE SPOOF TIMES OOOPS: www.spooftimes.com...

Sorry lol
Some more information about the treasure:
www.irishtimes.com...
www.upi.com...
www.examiner.com...

Some pictures are starting to surface. Which is nice at least we get to take a look at it.

A gold statue that was among the massive haul of treasure found at the Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in southern Kerala state. Photograph: Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple

By the way the treasure does not belong to royals or population it belongs to Vishnu
edit on 4-7-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Aaah another global dispute in the making. India will not give this away to the UK, no matter what.

And good ole Tony is alrasdy camping there? I's like to see a pic of that!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Complete Bullcrap. Queen Elizabeth II has not made any claim whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Your links do not support your claims.

I call B.S.

The examiner is hardly a reputable news source.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
India had better hold up strongly. The Queen doesnt get the treasure found. England illegally occupied and exploited India, and obviously was ripping it off of its treasures and some accident happened. In any case, its India's and Queenie back off.

Wow, I wrote that on the title, not even reading the Quote. Glad India's government feels the same.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm trying to see if I can find the original link but I lost it....I took it from a journal online but now all I can find is forum related websites sorry : ((

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Do you have a link to what you quoted at the top of your post? I visited all three of your links. Twice.

Unless you got it from here. andhrafriends.com...

But there's no link to any media outlet. It's just a forum.
edit on 7/4/2011 by Apokalypsis because: add

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
Your links do not support your claims.

I call B.S.

The examiner is hardly a reputable news source.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)

hi exactly
no credible sources
take this as a pinch of salt

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Not credibal to me. Thats like saying the treasure under my house that the Cherokees stole from the Seminole who stole it from the Souix who took it from God knows who belongs to Britain because they ruled us for a while.....LMAO! won't hold up guys. I find it.....its mine!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

For a start she is the Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, not England. :-)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
the gold reclining dude is my pipe, i'd like it back.

please.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

She is of Canada too, in name only, like a mascott at at a Football game. She is the Queen of England. My fathers family came from England on the one side, Scottish with a House of Stuart side and my fathers father was Irish. We have always called Enlgand England, and don't consider anyone to be our Royalty.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hmmm..

this is in your first link..

The royal family still controls the Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple, unlike other temples in Kerala which are managed by the government. The government appoints priests and scrutinises budgets.

I guess we will see where it goes from here...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Does india has a royal family? I did some research I could find anything...
Again I'm sorry I couldn't find the link...maybe the lizzies took it down

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Is it just me or is the pictures kind of wierd?

We have in the first picture some beaten gold looking earings (?)

Then the next two are mint conditioned earings and statue set on a plain blackground

Add to the unflattering pic of the Queen at the end I can't help but come to the conclusion that the OP is making crap up.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
**** the queen. That is India's treasure.

It would be silly if WWIII was started over this.

LOL, no credible sources. You almost trolled me here.
edit on 4-7-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

I saw this yesterday on www.rawstory.com

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, if it's Indias treasure maybe they can use it for feeding their poor, save the British tax payer doing it through international aid. I'm all for supporting poorer nations, but not ones who hold billions in treasure and their own space program. If they keep the treasure the aid should be cut off, you cant have your cake and eat it/

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I think this might be the Travancore royal family not the British Royal Family.. as the Travancore royal family run the temple in question.

Linky
from Source

Thiruvananthapuram, Jul 3 (PTI) The head of Travancore royal family today declined to comment on the ongoing inventory of treasures of Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple here, which has revealed precious objects worth crores of rupees. "It is not proper for me to make any comment till the inventory is over," Uthradam Tirunal Marthanda Varma said when reporters sought his reaction to the development. The temple is managed by a trust controlled by the royal house. The inventory of its priceless treasures have been on since last week by a seven-member panel, including two former High Court judges appointed by the Supreme Court.

Linky
from source

The members of the Travancore royal family consider themselves to be servants of the presiding deity at the temple, Padmanabhaswamy, which is an aspect of the Hindu God Vishnu in eternal sleep. This is why they historically entrusted their wealth to the temple.

But there was a public outcry when the Maharajah attempted to retain control of the temple by citing the special law, with many arguing that the wealth belonged to the people now.

But I guess this will be overlooked and ignored.
edit on 4/7/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Ahh..

Thanks for the links..

That does clear things up a bit...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join