It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Request Help With Lawsuit Against The Fed!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

What do you all think? Legit? Psyop? Poser? I have no idea what to make of it. Perhaps some of you more familiar with Anonymous can shed some light on it.
edit on 4-7-2011 by kozmo because: (no reason given)

REMINDER!!

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on July 4th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Seems legit to.. seems like anonymous is going after everything that wrong with our world.
Why do people hate on them?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Seemed legit to me as well, but you never know. My first thought was CIA setting a trap to identify people who support Anonymous by watching who logs in or posts. But, then again, given what Anonymous has been doing, it seems like they are going after everyone and everything that is wrong. For that, I support the mission!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've been idling on the #antisec IRC server, they were talking about hitting apple next, and I read fox news this morning, and i saw this: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I would love to see who shows up at court.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Too funny! I guess if they can get the funds, a law firm who will represent them anonymously. Hopefully Ron Paul brings the Fed to its knees before it comes to this.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Anonymous is a moron, the Fed isn't private.

The video looks fake btw.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have a feeling with all the media coverage saying these groups compromise business and government security, something is going to be done.

The new front for internet regulation? I think it may be, you know cyberspace won't continue to be the wild west forever.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

The Fed may not be "private" but it is NOT government owned or operated. There are a few select shareholders, none of them the Federal Government.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Um are you kiddin, sounds like ur *snip* the federal reserve is bot the government. Just like FedEx isn't the government. Maybe you should read up on it.

edit on Mon, 04 Jul 2011 21:46:02 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit :*SNIP* Courtesy Is Mandatory - Review this Link

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
duplicate post
edit on Mon Jul 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Anonymous is a moron, the Fed isn't private.

The video looks fake btw.

My friend, the Federal Reserve is referred to as being quasi-public.. Here are a few more links that support the Wikipedia's list - which of course, includes the Federal Reserve - of quasi - public.

Is the Fed Private or Public?

The Federal Reserve is a quasi public...banking system

Here is just a bit of what the Federal Reserve has to say about themselves:

The Federal Reserve Banks hold, in their vaults, collateral for government agencies to secure public funds that are on deposit with private depository institutions. In addition, Reserve Banks receive for deposit to the Treasury's accounts such items as federal unemployment taxes, individual income taxes withheld by payroll deduction, corporate income taxes, and certain federal excise taxes.

The only thing public about the Federal Reserve is that they hold in their private vaults public funds. Hardly what anyone could reasonably call a public institution. Let us, however, take a look at this word quasi, so we might better understand what is meant by "quasi public".

Webster's online dictionary offers:

1: having some resemblance usually by possession of certain attributes

2 : having a legal status only by operation or construction of law and without reference to intent

Dictionary.com simply offers:

resembling; seeming; virtual: a quasi member.

Thefreedictionary.com offers:

Having a likeness to something; resembling: a quasi success.

Seeming to be public it is not what it seems and only resembles - although how it does is beyond me - a public institution. Actually, the use of quasi public is disingenuous. The Federal Reserve is a totally private institution, and only as public as any other chartered corporation. The Federal Reserve is not, by any stretch of the imagination, public as in a government agency.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

awsome post. this is why I come to ATS, to soak up the knowledge !

cheers !

if they won't even let congress audit them, what hope is there of taking them to court ?
edit on 4-7-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
the domain in their video
fss34.com

domain listing is protected by
domain privacy company
in Nova Scotia, Canada.

"Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Whois Agent ([email protected])
+1.9027492060
Fax: +1.9027495405
PO Box 841
C/O fss34.com
Yarmouth, NS B5A 4K5
CA"

that company has a fax contact
of a UPS store fax box in
Bellevue Washington USA.

" Whois Privacy Protection Services, Inc.
Whois Agent ()

Fax:
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
Bellevue, WA 98007
US"

www.superpages.com...

Bellevue is right across from Seattle
who has an FBI Regional Office.

Redmond is also home of Microsoft.
Redmond is also less than 100 Kilometers
away from this UPS Store and the FBI
Offices.

you might remember this very same
government tactic used by the CIA
not long ago.

Remember CIA Agent Davis who was
arrested for killing 2 ISI Agents in Pakistan.
His dummy background info on his private
company also lead to a UPS Store.

This is government tactics folks.

sorry to burst your hope bubble.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey I hope it is cause it's going to be funnier than *snip* when it backfires on them cause they took away our freedoms and all hell breaks loose

edit on Mon, 04 Jul 2011 21:09:23 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Nice work Boondock!!!
I knew someone with necessary cred would find out. While it seemed legit on its face, my BS detector went off, leading to my posting it here for further scrutiny and, once again, ATS does not disappoint. Thanks again for your effort.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
not only that posted above
but there are CIA Jobs available
in Bellevue WA

CIA Jobs Bellevue WA

if there are CIA jobs there,
then there is a CIA Office there.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Nice work Boondock!!!
I knew someone with necessary cred would find out. While it seemed legit on its face, my BS detector went off, leading to my posting it here for further scrutiny and, once again, ATS does not disappoint. Thanks again for your effort.

ur welcome bro,
I am just in the search for truth
as many others here are.

we are being lied to from every side
and there are many Psy-Ops going
on at the same time.

Anon is one of them IMO.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You think Anon is psy-op? I've thought about that too, but have a different take on it. To me Anon is real, and the elites fear it. The best way to take down "Robin Hood" to to make him a villain in the mind of the people, instead of hero. Hijack his image and his name and do untoward things to turn public perception against him.

Some believe Anon is the basis for total web censorship and control, but that is ridiculous. Even if they did "Secure" the web, hackers would be still be able to do what they do, virtually undetected. Any public access point can be easily exploited.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

As I understand it the Fed is quasi-private, it's funded by taxation and has a state-enforced monopoly. The president picks its board of governors and the senate approves them.

The Fed being truly private is a myth, it if was truly private it would at least have an incentive to keep inflation low and the economy running much smoother.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join