It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSer from Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
heya mate, join the fun, im from perth also. glad to see another from wa on here

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by toxicslumber

Welcome

Good to see another Aussie on here
and i look forward to your contributions and threads.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Lol but like us west Aussies being sandgropers, you south Aussies are crow eaters (Aussie slang). Being a one eyed west coast fan I gotta say barracking for the doggies ain't a huge improvement from the crows hehe, and correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the eagles play the bulldogs not long ago? Haha sorry I'll leave the footy rivalry there and move on for now. Thanks again for the welcome it's muchly appreciated

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

G'day and thanks for your reply. I'm almost overwhelmed with all the welcome messages and suprised so many Aussies let alone west Aussies dwell on here. I'm sure our paths will cross again on here soon
Cheers

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So whats the hot Aussie Topic to talk about? Im not aware of any current conspiracies that affect us except maybe Julian Assage.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

G'day havick007 thanks for your message. I'm starting to wonder just how many members on ATS hail from the great southern land. Obviously my intro title attracted a few Aussies but I'm suprised at the multitude so far. My welcoming has already been excellent and I'm now looking forward even more to sinking my teeth into the ATS boards.
Thanks again

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aussie_Rock

Good question Aussie_Rock
I suppose assange is one and there's of course this carbon tax debacle happening in Canberra right now and the ongoing issue with assylum seekers. Can't say I keep too close an eye on the evening news these days but I do have my opinions on these issues although not exactly conspiracies. I guess we somewhat are spared major conspiracies down under for some reason. Other than that I say Mick Dundee for prime minister and although I expect some backlash, it's time for a flag change...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hey toxicslumber welcome to ATS mate. Another west Aussie here as you may probably have noticed from my avatar. Hope you enjoy your time here and keep an eye out, there are many more Australians about you'll no doubt come across here in the future.
P.S Go West Coast haha

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Gee, another westy. Does anyone actually work over there? I think we may need to raise that mining resource tax rate again to make up for this shortfall in production. We have high standards of living to maintain over here on the East Coast you know

Anyway, welcome and enjoy (but not to much)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by toxicslumber

Welcome mate

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You aussies are taking over, good job I drink Fosters

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS
Hope you find the boards as thought provokeing as I do.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
hi ya toxicslumber S.A here and welcome to ats

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

Sweet as people, Tasmania - Australia here!
Glad to see theres a few Aussie peeps about here, lets hope we can unite the info from Australia to get a clearer picture of what our land/gov/space is doing down under!

Any info on Ufo's in australia is a welcome sight, and since i cant start new topics yet, there was a UFO seen in Mayfield tasmania which im interested on gettting more info on if anyone has any!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join