It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mental capabilities how to initiate lets all find out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I believe that we can all do superpowers or increase our mental capabilities by simply allowing it to happen.

What i mean is that all we need to do, is find out how to talk to our subconscious ( i know how :roll
and find out deep inside our minds the chemical reactions that need to occur inside of our bodies in order to create that power.

e.g lets take electrokinesis.

electrokinesis would simply occur by us increasing the amount of energy output by the electrons floating around in our atoms, so much that it would manifest.

We all must be able to re-arrange our chemicals that allow our body to work, because this is us, this is me, i could tell my electrons to increase there energy output, derive the extra energy from the sun and find out how to convert it all in my mind, re assemble the chemical reactions in your body!

It may not make much sense yet, it barely does to me but i want to see what we can come up with

Peace

edit on 4-7-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

Search "biokenesis". - This will give you a greater understanding.

Jamie.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Search "biokenesis". - This will give you a greater understanding.

Jamie.

Biokinesis operates in many forms, some forms you are able to control organic matter directly: healing manipulating forms ect. other forms only allow you to control organic matter like making an animal move against it's will. while others are more indirect such as being able to understand anything organic and possibly being able to make them understand something. Biokinesis can be very dangerous and you might actually be able to kill someone very easily with this power or alter someones very identity.www.realsuperpowers.com...

Couple video examples, I was curious myself!
Hope this isn't all they can do but still pretty weird.

edit on 4-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
^
All I see in those videos are people playing around with contact lenses...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
wow i didn't know anything like that existed WOW! Maybe the videos are done with contact lenses but i am talking about biokinesis on the whole wow

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The eye color crap is a scam. Search for the you tube videos that show you how its done.

line 2

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I am going to try to use this to combine

Biokinesis with electrokenisis

inorder to do this we need to understand a few things,

What is electricity?
inventors.about.com...

How do our bodies already use electricity?
health.howstuffworks.com...

What is biokenisis?
www.wingmakers.co.nz...

And how do we tap into the subconscious?
i know how to do it................. simple i mentioned it earlier. I have to riddleize it.

"Designed Much Time or Will Everyone Ever Do"

If you get it please read my disclaimer below
This is not a suggestion for anyone to do it, nor do i hold responsibility for those who do do it and no i dont do it.

but i know it to be true.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Interesting subject. I have watched a few vids on Sungazing and processing in our bodies. Have to run...will check in later.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion
I believe that we can all do superpowers or increase our mental capabilities by simply allowing it to happen.

What i mean is that all we need to do, is find out how to talk to our subconscious ( i know how :roll
and find out deep inside our minds the chemical reactions that need to occur inside of our bodies in order to create that power.

Right, easy enough. Must be a lot of people that are pretty good at this by now.

I would really like to believe that hard work and exercise makes one healthier and live longer, that religious church-going people are better persons, that... Well, you get the point. I just don't see proof that any of that really happens except by chance. I would love to believe that being more spiritually in-tune pays off in dividends but I just don't see it happening. Good luck though.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Indeed. Heres someone thats still practicing her "biokinesis"

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
"What clicked here is you saying that we can know, which means we accept that it will happen. Go with it, you are on the right track. I am an old fart and I forced at first telekinesis a couple of years ago, it happened and I got good at it. It needs new exercises to re-start however after a long pause. However, know this some of the things we can do come with a cost. I got very severe sick headaches doing this, yet did not quit, wife wanted me to go into emergency but I knew what was happening.

There is more I have learned, but it is outside of myself. However expansion of consciousness or going into the quantum area allows odd things you would not believe, but it too can bring on disorientation and dizziness, so we pay a price. I does however open area's outside of this existence and can effect those close to you. One of my last sessions that happened caused my wife to suffer a little with myself. What we do on the level we do it, is shared on that level, Imagine being connected spiritually I suppose. I could cause others to do telekinesis if they were near me, but they could not do it away, the same with willing something to happen or seeing something when it needs to be found. I will give one story and then leave.

My wife loses our remote for the car, a costly little thing for the toyota. She looks in all her clothing and purses over and over again, finally at a loss of finding it, taking 3 hours to do so. We are going out to lunch and I tell her to wait a few moments and I will try and locate it. First I "know" all things are possible and make no presumptions. Then I sit and do a ten count to relax and expand myself. I see the home and each room like a floor plan and then look for where it is located. I call this expansion of consciousness.

In this case, I saw the corner of the bedroom next to her side as the "spot", and then I saw or felt a brown leather pocket which seemed to be a purse. So I then asked her if she had a pocket purse and she said no. So I walked into the bedroom as we were about to go and she picked up this purse and placed it on the bed.

On the side of the purse was this soft leather pocket I saw and I told her that the key was within and she claimed she searched that purse several times. Thus I grabbed the pocket part and it was inside. The down side here is, I was dizzy from this. The next day I did the exercise again of expansion and it got so bad, I could not walk without almost falling down. I felt like I could not re-connect to my body, go slow here.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

That video's title is how to hide your contacts (lenses) lolz

edit on 5-7-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Why do you have to riddleize it?
That quote/riddle makes little sense.

It's like "I know the secret but you'll have to work it out yourself".

I call BS.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have experienced mind over matter, I won't go into details but discussing it with other people we came to the conclusion of what causes it.

The main thing is lack of sleep. You need to deprive yourself of sleep for at least a few days, you also need a charge effect. Now my charge effect was quitting pot cold turkey - it caused my mind to be super active. Someone else I spoke with their charge effect was meth. I'm not saying you have to take drugs to get a charge effect but it does help. You could possibly get a charge effect from taking ginko/ginseng or drinking lots of red bulls. But when you combine this charge effect with sleep deprivation, it makes your mind go into overdrive. You reach a state where you dont feel like sleeping, you can't sleep because your mind is so over-active. All you need to do from there is begin experimenting with trying to manipulate things with your mind, and you'll find like I did that you can.

Either way, I believe come Dec. 21st 2012 we will all have superhuman powers and much more.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

bloody hell smarty pants, its a form of subliminal messaging. Clearly your a full on left brainer!

Designed Much Time or Will Everyone Ever Do
D M T or W E E D

it wasent meant to make sense because i dont want anyone doing it and then.....................

i already wrote my disclaimer so........
edit on 10-7-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

top topics

join