It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Twitter hacked: Obama Reportedly Assassinated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
clearly the only reason he is alive is because hes sucking the **** of TPTB

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
reply to post by CincyFreedom

Please
with the Bush business........like they said in the 80's, "gag me with a spoon"

edit on 5-7-2011 by radpetey because: I am grammer challanged

Or as Bush said, "Gag him with water while he's strapped to a board"...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CincyFreedom
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Wishful thinking on the part of strange, horribly racist people. The President isn't the cause of present problems in the first place- he inherited them from the Bush regime! -CincyFreedom

This is hilarious......
You do know that bush and his wars spent about 5 to 6 trillion dollars in all of his eight years as president.
You say he inherited it from bush but you fail to realize that the Obama administration has spent the same amount that bush's admin spent during his entire term in less than half the time.

But you must be right, just because you bash on bush. Haha.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

I also know that 9/11 was an inside job; that Bush Jr. sat in a kindergarten reading "My Pet Goat" with schoolchildren while it happened, & that his father Bush Sr. was the real "power behind the throne" the whole time that his son was in office, because he could not get re-elected. It's not as if Bush Jr. really was elected either time in the first place, either!

Some people may think that they have every right being smug about an awful lot, but the whole world isn't fooled about the power & glamor of the US the way some of its inhabitants are. We're all sick & tired of this- the big corporations of the Earth use the US to rule the planet, turning America into the Whore of Babylon.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CincyFreedom
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

the whole world isn't fooled about the power & glamor of the US

You seem to be. In your first post on the first page of this thread you immediately played the race card in defense of criticism against Obama. The criticisms were not racially charge in any way whatesoever. If two political criminals are put in front of you, you don't get to selectively absolve the crimes by transferring them onto the criminal's predecessor. To me, that's the definition of being fooled. You've become so absorbed with issues affecting race that you've lost your objectivity. You are not without bias. Sort it out for your own sake.

I appreciate that racism is a concern in the area that you live but you need to look outside of your pond and stop painting us all with the one brush. You won't combat racism by falsely accusing others of racism. Is it not racist to assume that a race is racist?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
As valid as Fox News and News stations such as CNN....I wouldn't doubt if THEY THEMSELVES reported this simply because they had nothing else to report or just didn't know any better. I mean, after all, it seems all they have on the news today spitting out the propaganda is a bunch of hot...but stupid, chicks. Who knows what they are even saying,....just turn down the volume and settle in with a bottle of lotion.

edit on 5-7-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
You know what occurs to me ... with all the new drama over the birth certificate. I ask myself "what would TPTB do if they think Obama won't be able to survive politically, if the obvious fraud of a BC looks like it could bring down his presidency?" After reading this (false) story, it occurs to me that TPTB might set him up to get taken out. Just think of what that would do:

- eliminate the birth certificate problem instantly
- rally huge support for more gun control
- allow the TSA to broaden its criminal attacks on freedom
- allow the media to question the patriotism of anyone who continued to question Obama's policies, perhaps even labeling them "assassination sympathizers"
- rally huge sympathy for the democrats and hurt any chance Ron Paul MIGHT have

Kinda scary.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Why are the news tickers at the bottom of both screens the same exact size? And why is there no Fox News ticker on the Fox News part of the video? And who is the black dude talking? I watch Fox news day and night and I dont' know him. Videos are both made up.. not true videos that were broadcast by true news stations.

Someone is trying to fake you out!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The members name that posted looked like the name of a hacker group. I would recommend that ATS make multiple off-site backups, because this may be one way for the US gov to try to shut down sites like ATS by saying they were in use by the Lutz hacker. I believe this is another method use by our US GOV to steal away our freedom, and continue to find justification to shut down sites like ATS.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
In related news it appears that someone has hacked into the Fox News Channel and has caused the hosts to say numerous things that are not true on a regular basis, stand by for further updates on this story.

Quality :-)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Dont worry this will happen more often as the two universes merge, the time slip is common and the report is correct it doesnt happen till 2012 but some how the report has been leaked before the event, dont panic he is replaced by Ronald McDonald and every voter gets a free meal and a free obama happy meal toy to mark the occasion.

I picked this message up in a strange metal bottle from the future. lol

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I cry'd when I herd this.
I said God let it not be so!
but he still lives... zombie!

I said I would pay them the 100 mill.
when I herd in the news that he was dead.
And It Was in the NEWS.
so I paid them...???????
(did some one realy do this?)
edit on 5-7-2011 by buddha because: cos I did.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well, joking with Obama's death is not the funniest thing the hackers could came up with, but anyway it made me smile. Worldwide UFO disclosure tweets could be much more laughable...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Yep, that is the typical liberal path. Blame it on someone else. He has been in office for 3 years. Grow up, and take responsibility for the current situations. Clinton ended his term in a recession as well. But Im sure you dont remember that. You know why? Because Bush didnt wine about it like a 12 year old girl. Grow up and get a life. There has to be a point where the current president takes responsibility. WHen is it? Im sure in your mind never. Unless there are good accomplishments. Which there havent been.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Proof? I don’t think so. As far as Bush staying calm in front of a classroom full of children showed a lot of self control and integrity. What would you have him do? Stand up and scream at the top of his lungs in front of the children, screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling!!!! We are under attack! God you are so smart. (Sarcastic) No but instead he stayed calm and collected in front of a class of very impressionable minds. Ask the children today (18-19) how they feel he handled it. They have only given him the greatest of compliments into how he handled that exact situation. But again with your liberal mind, you may not be able to comprehend that. Because it has to be someone else’s fault.
edit on 5-7-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeah he inherited them, THEN DOUBLED them and increased unemployment...got team "tripping off acid Obama" ... ahh darn my fridge is out of food and I am hungry, darn Bush for eating all my food...maybe Obama will go shopping for me...? I believe that was one of his presidential promises right...?

No wait he promised and did not deliver on:

- Transparency
- keeping unemployment under 8%
- not hiring lobbyists
- closing Guitmo
- getting us out of the war(s) ... he actually started more AGAIN GO TEAM Obama...
- gave more power to the federal government for spying on US citizens under a patriot style act.

Oh wait he did set a new record... he played 77 rounds of golf in 2 years...no other president has been able to accomplish that, while playing basketball and hosting dozens of concerts and vacations on the tax payer dime...

GO TEAM ACID Obama...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Twitter is definitely hackable. One of my old Twitter accounts was hacked, and the cell number was changed on it, so no matter what I did the hacker could tweet whatever he wanted from his phone and have it look like it was me. I had to delete the account because of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

lol thats hilarious, would be funny if they had them say "I do the cha cha like a sissy girl"

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
A lot of you guys seem to be forgetting that Bush was in office for 8 years. That's 8 years of hell and disaster Obama is expected to clean up all by himself. NOBODY could fix Bush's mess in less than 4 years. It's pretty much impossible. You can't build Rome in a day, nor can you fix Bush's mess in a day.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by fltcui

Because the people who are "fed up" were fed up before he was even inaugurated. There has been no shift, the people who hate him now have hated him since he started campaigning. There are two possible reasons for this.

1) He's brown.
2) He's a Democrat.

No, he's not been the most stellar president we have had, but look what he's working with; A corporatist congress, a Zionist senate, and a largely apathetic public, half of which hates him unconditionally, totally, and unquestioningly either due to he color of his skin or his choice of political party.

Oh yeah. Those are the ONLY two reasons to not have voted for Obama. And to still want him voted out come 2012.

Forget any of the following --

1. Lack of credentials and experience. Community organizer on his resume....seriously??
2. He comes from Chicago. The city known to have the most corrupt government in this country for almost all of history.
3. His lack of substance during campaining. Much of his actual strategy was not fully disclosed until after he was elected. Outside of a few key initiatives, much of his campaign ran on: Hope. Change. Neither of which tells me anything about what he was going to do for our country.
4. Questionable connections. Whether you believe that Obama was born in the US or not, there was no denying his rather well-travelled childhood and several references to relationships with the Saudi elite. Not to mention that his mother was in bed, literally, with the Director of the CIA. Yes, I like to try and keep my Presidents as far removed from the CIA as possible.
5. War time with a never serving President. This, for me, was one of the clinchers. I am completely opposed to electing a President, any President, when we are in the midst of war that has never served in the Military. I believe that the relationship between our military and the Commander-in-Chief is tantamount to our overall security and I believe men and women that have actually served understand this better than anyone else.

Now, you can disagree with me all you want. However, those are the first five reasons I didn't vote for him and will never do so and --- shock -- it has nothing to do with him being black. Amazing, I know.

Lastly, you say there has been "no shift", that those that hated him before hate him now and there has been no change in opinion.

Please explain to me then how the man went from a 58% approval rating to 42% with NO CHANGE in opinion???? Did another 16% suddenly remember they are racist???

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join