Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by fltcui
Because the people who are "fed up" were fed up before he was even inaugurated. There has been no shift, the people who hate him now have hated him
since he started campaigning. There are two possible reasons for this.
1) He's brown.
2) He's a Democrat.
No, he's not been the most stellar president we have had, but look what he's working with; A corporatist congress, a Zionist senate, and a largely
apathetic public, half of which hates him unconditionally, totally, and unquestioningly either due to he color of his skin or his choice of political
Oh yeah. Those are the ONLY two reasons to not have voted for Obama. And to still want him voted out come 2012.
Forget any of the following --
1. Lack of credentials and experience. Community organizer on his resume....seriously??
2. He comes from Chicago. The city known to have the most corrupt government in this country for almost all of history.
3. His lack of substance during campaining. Much of his actual strategy was not fully disclosed until after he was elected. Outside of a few key
initiatives, much of his campaign ran on: Hope. Change. Neither of which tells me anything about what he was going to do for our country.
4. Questionable connections. Whether you believe that Obama was born in the US or not, there was no denying his rather well-travelled childhood and
several references to relationships with the Saudi elite. Not to mention that his mother was in bed, literally, with the Director of the CIA. Yes, I
like to try and keep my Presidents as far removed from the CIA as possible.
5. War time with a never serving President. This, for me, was one of the clinchers. I am completely opposed to electing a President, any President,
when we are in the midst of war that has never served in the Military. I believe that the relationship between our military and the
Commander-in-Chief is tantamount to our overall security and I believe men and women that have actually served understand this better than anyone
Now, you can disagree with me all you want. However, those are the first five reasons I didn't vote for him and will never do so and ---
-- it has nothing to do with him being black. Amazing, I know.
Lastly, you say there has been "no shift"
, that those that hated him before hate him now and there has been no change in opinion.
Please explain to me then how the man went from a 58% approval rating to 42%
with NO CHANGE in opinion???? Did another 16% suddenly remember
they are racist???