It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Twitter hacked: Obama Reportedly Assassinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Fox news was apparently hacked is reporting Obama assassinated.

This is the tweets
Fox Twitter hacked: Obama Reportedly Assassinated

Was looking at @BarackObama and people are retweeting the fox news tweets.

CNN broadcast is asking twitter and fox for more information

Found another from UK
Fox News Twitter account hacked, declares Obama assassinated
edit on 7/4/2011 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: Additional stories

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Wishful thinking on the part of strange, horribly racist people. The President isn't the cause of present problems in the first place- he inherited them from the Bush regime! -CincyFreedom

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Sounds like some Al quada embeds trying to cause a ruckus posting false posts, blogs, tweets and information similar to the reports about bin Laden, (shot in the groin and the neck) in honor of the fourth of July.

On FOX News part... it is wishful thinking.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The hackers are a group calling themselves 'ScriptKiddies'. Sad # more like

+38 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
In related news it appears that someone has hacked into the Fox News Channel and has caused the hosts to say numerous things that are not true on a regular basis, stand by for further updates on this story.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I remember when Weiner was caught sending those tweets, one of the big arguments was how they must be his because hacking Twitter is "nearly impossible".

Of course I'm sure those were his pictures, but it's just funny how quick the story changes. So it Twitter hackable or not?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is what happens when REAL news is lost in favour of some stupid 'snippet' news like Twitter and all the other outlets for short attention span dumbed down people !!

Aside, I also watched Obama's rallying speech for the 4th of July and it is clearly saying we will tax the wealthy and business more..... he finally gets it.....

Can you imagine Bush (Snr or Jnr) or heaven forbid Palin and the other Tea Party NUTTER woman performing a speech like this !!! Nope, I couldn't either...

www.boreme.com...

PDUK
edit on 4-7-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

As far as I know ,

Twitter is only used and read by

TWITS !!!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Thank God this is not true! I only hope and pray that everyone finds out that the info is false before some people start rioting and pillaging, thinking that it really happened. All it would take is a spark such as this to start things rolling. This is serious, and the news stations need to make it very clear that it is not true before anyone inadvertently gets hurt . I hope that the people that did this get caught and are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Fox news site put out a small blurb

FoxNews.com's Twitter feed for political news, FoxNewspolitics, was hacked early Monday morning.

Hackers sent out several malicious and false tweets claiming that President Obama had been assassinated. Those reports are incorrect, of course, and the president is spending the July 4 holiday with his family.

The hacking is being investigated, and FoxNews.com regrets any distress the false tweets may have created.

Foxnews.com: Foxnewspolitics Twitter Feed Hacked

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CincyFreedom

Wishful thinking on the part of strange, horribly racist people. The President isn't the cause of present problems in the first place- he inherited them from the Bush regime! -CincyFreedom

Racist hahah you american obama supporters are pathetic any argument or comment against the president is racist? we live in the 21st century i could understand maybe if they left a comment saying the president has been lynched and had a picture of the kkk on fox's home page but calling the hackers racist because they played a harmless prank on fox news is far fetched and ridiculous im sick of people calling people racist because they dont agree with obama.

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CincyFreedom

What proof do you have that this was done as a racist action. Why couldn't it be an action by someone who was fed up with his totally inept handling of the multiple problems in the USA. He is the worst President since Jimmy Carter and most Americans are fed up with him. It has nothing to do with his race.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I would say the hackers were just anti-Fox news seeing how low they would go. Bet if a rival network got "hacked" Fox would be the first on the bandwagon to pound it in to us how it's almost impossible to hack a twitter account. I can't believe people still watch them.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If he really was shot, I'd think the news would have been everywhere. Not just Twitter.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by _Delysid

Theres plenty of people here in the south that hate Obama because of the coler of his skin. Racism is far from dead you can count on that.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by brizellious

Originally posted by CincyFreedom

Racist hahah you american obama supporters are pathetic any argument or comment against the president is racist? we live in the 21st century i could understand maybe if they left a comment saying the president has been lynched and had a picture of the kkk on fox's home page but calling the hackers racist because they played a harmless prank on fox news is far fetched and ridiculous im sick of people calling people racist because they dont agree with obama.

People who are blind to bigotry are generally bigots I come from the days of the whites only toilets. Bigots are not hard to recognize -- except by bigots. The blind hate for Obama is generally driven by racism I live in Georgia it is pretty evident here, especially amongst the well heeled.

BTW if you want to convince people you aren't a bigot -- don't start your rant with a blanket statement indicating that you are indeed a bigot.

la2

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CincyFreedom

The US econemy might have been a mess when Obama took o0ver, but dont kid yourself, the President has done very little since he took office, so he is just as much to blame.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join