It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Come CNN Doesnt Report These Events From East Libya?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Apparently in this video supposedly from Benghazi shows how the cute, innocent freedom fighters treat there Pows or people who refuse to join the rebels are treated,

In the video it shows 4 or 3 people been hanged on a long pole

Warning May be Disturbing Video

If there any arabic speakers on here it be great if you could hear or translator to what the rebels are talking about.Rebels Treating POWs Or Traitors With uncivilized Beauvoir

What are anyone's thoughts on this? it may be disturbing because i cant tell if they are dead already or just been hanged alive.

Edited

The Video was taken on 17 02 2011

edit on 3-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: Wanted to add something

edit on 3-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Apparently in this video supposedly from Benghazi shows how the cute, innocent freedom fighters treat there Pows or people who refuse to join the rebels are treated,

In the video it shows 4 or 3 people been hanged on a long pole

Warning May be Disturbing Video

If there any arabic speakers on here it be great if you could hear or translator to what the rebels are talking about.Rebels Treating POWs Or Traitors With uncivilized Beauvoir

What are anyone's thoughts on this? it may be disturbing because i cant tell if they are dead already or just been hanged alive.

Edited

The Video was taken on 17 02 2011

edit on 3-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: Wanted to add something

Well reporters do actually try to report on facts and when you start your thread with words like apparantly and supposedly and also ask for it to be translated so that you know what they are talking about leads me to believe that maybe this isn't what you think it is.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Given the old school culture there and the situation they're in, hanging is actually surprisingly humane. Compare it to the folks a little further south who punishing people who refuse to join them by murdering their families in front of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Given the old school culture there and the situation they're in, hanging is actually surprisingly humane. Compare it to the folks a little further south who punishing people who refuse to join them by murdering their families in front of them.

Sounds like your a another rebel supporter why i am not surprised, all these uprisings are manufactured to benefit the interests of america.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If Western media reported these, then the moral will go down.

If the war is not justified then moral will be low. Moral is an important aspect of war. There is a reason why the West keeps itself ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to propaganda, Hollywood is part of that psychological warfare. I think both Rambo and Magiver when to Afghanistan? War propaganda, and all those spy shows, but it was all in positive image, in reality CIA was one of the most feared organization in the world, it was involved in a lot of terror attacks world wide.

Propaganda, ask Hitler he will tell you why it is necessary and important.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You don't actually support Gaddafi do you?

That man is beyond a horrible human being.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

That's an interesting theory. I don't really get how me failing to demonize the rebels means that I support them. Frankly, I wish that God or Allah or the Nephilim or whatever would swoop down and give both sides a good spanking and make them go to their rooms without supper.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is a bigger hero than you or me or skrazy or whatever that french presidents name is. This is the current state of africa under his rule:

* GDP per capita - $ 14,192.
* Unemployment benefit - $ 730.
* Each family member subsidized by the state gets annually $ 1.000
* Salary for nurses - $ 1.000.
* For every newborn is paid $ 7.000.
* The bride and groom receive a $ 64 thousand to purchase flats.
* Major taxes and levies prohibited.
* To open a personal business a one-time financial assistance of $ 20.000
* Education and medicine are free.
* Educ.Internships abroad - at government expense.
* Stores for large families with symbolic prices for basic foodstuffs.
* Part of pharmacies - with free dispensing.
* Loans for buying a car and an apartment - no interest.
* Real estate services are prohibited.,
* Buying a car up to 50% paid by the State.
* No Payment for electricity for the population.
* Sales and use of alcohol is prohibited.
* Petrol is cheaper than water. 1 liter of gasoline - $ 0.14.

Has skarzy ever done anything remotely comparable?

edit on 3-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This conflict was full of misinformation and lack of integrity from the start, bombing for humanitarian reasons is seriously flawed logic and is only making the humanitarian situation worst. Gaddafi has sent out a warning that he is getting ready to take this assault to the next level from the sustained engagement which will set off increased hostilities throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.

I wish NATO and the US had the courage to stand down, but with the real reasons for the conflict (most likely oil) not being discussed the chances are very slim. These corrupt, gutless, evil, psychopaths behind the scenes do make me and this world sick.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Gaddafi's history, the sooner he either steps down or is killed the sooner this little war will end. The people who are really suffering are the average Libyan citizens. Just watching Gaddafi trying to keep this fight going shows how little he cares for the well being of his people.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Gaddafi's history, the sooner he either steps down or is killed the sooner this little war will end. The people who are really suffering are the average Libyan citizens. Just watching Gaddafi trying to keep this fight going shows how little he cares for the well being of his people.

Lol ..you have no clue what you are talking about ..from 1 july

edit on 4-7-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Er, what?

That Youtube vid you linked too is dated 17/2/2011 in Benghazi, where the protests started. All I see in that vid is a large crowd of people chanting and, well, protesting. Shocking! You have basically posted a video that proves, without a doubt, that the protests were large scale and popular, which is contrary to the rubbish you have been spouting for the past 3 months on this subject.

What exactly is your point? I see no POW's, no "uncivilised beavoir" (whatever the hell that is, learn to spell, jeebus..). I think you're really stretching now, Agent, for some sort of vindication of your pro-Gaddafi fetish. There are no people being hanged at all. In this vid, you can clearly se the people on the poles as having climbed up and are waving to the crowd, then gesture to the air as an aircraft flies over.
edit on 4/7/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join