It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How fast is your brain??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/feeaf330768c.jpg[/atsimg]

What was your guesses?

Don't lie, yes I'll admit mine was the dirty ones. So does that mean I have a dirty mind? What does dirty mind mean?

Note - Mind is not the Brain, so what does it mean when someone says you have a dirty mind.

Ask yourself, why was your first guess what it was?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I finished it in a few seconds with all the 'Dirty' words then went through trying to think of alternatives before scrolling down, took me a lot longer though haha

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

My first guesses were booms punks and random...ef -you- see- kay -for the next one.
I don't know if I have a dirty mind, not at this hour anyway!

I saw a program on Nova or one of those shows and your brain can act so quickly it is almost super-human. Whenever you react suddenly and instantaneously like say a glass is falling off a counter top...and you catch it or you catch something, a child falling etc. in midair...your brain (and all it connects to) is responding in superhuman warp speed.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Well you have a relatively clean mind, it hasn't been infected by all that sexualism lol.. Mine, honestly, each word that I guessed, in a hurry, the first word that came to my mind was a dirty one.

It is amazing, it makes me wonder if I actually need help.

Also it kinda shows that you can be programmed, hence the first thought in your mind, when you see those letter in that order. Or is it the pattern. I have no idea, but who ever masters these techniques will be able to control us.

This is very interesting.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
paints paints

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i was all wrong! lol!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I actually got the first two correct until i realised there was a common theme of vulgarity. LERL.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I saw BOOMS and RANDOM for the first two. The rest that I thought of violate T&C :p

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I got 1,2,5 and 6 right.

I just figured it had to do with the average brain guessing the bad words and guessed from there.

edit to add- I guess it took me a few seconds. I forgot to count, I don't think it was anymore then ten seconds.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Becoming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Lying bastards, most of you.

Since I don't feel like being a lying bastard right now, I'll admit, it took 2 seconds, all dirty words

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i already knew i was a pervert, but thanks for the lol.
have a star

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This really has nothing to do with having a dirty mind or not...when all the words can be filled in with swear words, your brain will pick up on that and start filling them in because your brain thinks that is what it should be doing since there's a pattern. Your brain loves to complete patterns. There are many optical illusions that take advantage of this.
It is funny though. The brain is a very mysterious thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
carrots
edit on 4-7-2011 by vivalarevolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
This really has nothing to do with having a dirty mind or not...when all the words can be filled in with swear words, your brain will pick up on that and start filling them in because your brain thinks that is what it should be doing since there's a pattern. Your brain loves to complete patterns. There are many optical illusions that take advantage of this.
It is funny though. The brain is a very mysterious thing.

That is where my curiosity comes in and tells me if we find out more about these techniques, we might be able to control the people around us, program them. I see this as programming.

Yes I agree with you that the pattern is the causes specific burst of thought, and if you can master the technique just imagine what you will be capable of.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Thats 1 funny thread, thanks confreak.
I failed,,,,, I NEED HELP too.
My guesses and i was bloody quick with my answers too, are just as dirty or perverted as many other posters.
( Great minds think alike
)

Mine were;
BOOBS
CONDOMS
PENIS
$%#@
PULSE ( I got that right, but i thought i was being dirty
)
SEX.

Ps. this is the first time i have ever liked doctor phil.

top topics

join