It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Ley Lines'. What They Are Not And What They May Be.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK
reply to post by Frater210

That's exactly what I think and was referring too. Without a need for this knowledge why would we continue using it, do we still need it? Is it even there?

One of lifes great mysteries I think!

I've always been of the opinion the size of the megaliths have two purposes, one their original function, and two so even if we "forgot" we couldn't really forget the "white elephant" in the room. I would equally say we do need them, but utalizing them once we re-discover their function will be problematic as the lines and megalithic structures cross all countries boundaries and the squabbling for authority & control would be inevitable.
JMO

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Awkward silence and thread died quietly in it's sleep???

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Yeah, it may have, it hit the brakes for me at the Becker-Hagens grid. I am guessing but it looks like I will have to go back to learn about the German dowsing thing (I think I am on the right track).

On thee other hand...

I did see the Carnac megaliths in France on something that was on T.V. the day after we were all talking about this...

en.wikipedia.org...

So here we have megaliths placed in straight lines that strecth for up to 2 miles.

I am just utterly at a loss to understand what these could have been for. I think it was David Childress, or someone, on the show saying they were aerial markers for E.T.. I just don't buy it. We must be coming to some kind of new revelation on these stones. I can just feel the change coming in the air.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I don't think this is a dead end, LOL!
Beautiful pictures by the way. A lull in the action maybe? I was waiting for some questions or ideas...haven't done this on a regular basis in awhile, so kind of need my memory jogged.
And no...I really don't think all or most stone monoliths are ET related. Sorry, think ET's are just as confused about them as we are.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Is there any way an ET could lay their own leylines for navigational purposes? Say, could we have any kind of technology that could somehow resonate energy through the ground? They look like they are there for a reason, and the evidence to suggest they are there, is credible to me. They are very uniform, and as they say, nature rarely works in straight lines, especially on a spherical planet!

Just stumbled across this....

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It was always my assumption Ley lines are either there, or not. So Et's building, placing them I doubt it...aligning them? enhancing them? Yeah sure. Why not.
As far as I've riddled out they're caused by geomagnetic and EMF fields "channeled" into a stronger form. But hey...I'm a amateur. Heheheh!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

To me, they look like a giant mesh in which the earth is plastered onto, you know what I mean!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I can't think of any other instances where roads would be THAT straight, and ignore all natural contours of the land and water. I also just can't imagine natural crystals forming such large straight patterns.

To me, that leaves 2 possibilities: other unknown ancient human activity, or alien activity. Unless you can provide some evidence of the former, I am leaning toward the latter. Evidence points to aliens existing, logic points to them being around longer than us. UFOs move in straight lines. Who knows what they've built underground.

Only natural thing I can think of, though -- Earth's magnetic field interacting with natural blobs of crystals, forming patterns. You would think if that were the case, you'd be able to see these lines in the magnetic field though.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
I can't think of any other instances where roads would be THAT straight, and ignore all natural contours of the land and water. I also just can't imagine natural crystals forming such large straight patterns.

To me, that leaves 2 possibilities: other unknown ancient human activity, or alien activity. Unless you can provide some evidence of the former, I am leaning toward the latter. Evidence points to aliens existing, logic points to them being around longer than us. UFOs move in straight lines. Who knows what they've built underground.

Only natural thing I can think of, though -- Earth's magnetic field interacting with natural blobs of crystals, forming patterns. You would think if that were the case, you'd be able to see these lines in the magnetic field though.

How about the roads were placed over the existing lines? Plus Ley Lines shift and fluxuate so while the physical road is perfectly straight, the natural flux in the Ley Line keeps it constantly shifting ? The assumption Ley lines don't have some play & flux in them is probably due to the illustrations. Grin.

Crystals form due to chemical compounds present, pressure, heat ect....all very natural processes.

Aliens simply can't be blamed for all that goes on around us, despite the fact they apparently visit here. If this planet wasn't so anomilious why would they be here in the first place? Additionally...alien abdustions point to them being less advanced as an abduction is simply a kidnapping. JMO but you're giving them WAY too much credit.

Iceland uses plenty of geothermal heat, and supplies it's electricity this way. Just because other places don't dig much or take advantage of underground space doesn't mean Aliens are either. Sure in some ways they are seeminly more advanced than us, but in many other areas they are pretty backwards.
I'd call it a "wash". LOL!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

How about the roads were placed over the existing lines? Plus Ley Lines shift and fluxuate so while the physical road is perfectly straight, the natural flux in the Ley Line keeps it constantly shifting ?

This is what I believe, as well, and I think many others also hold this opinion. Certain roads definitely seem to have been placed over them. I have often wondered if people just have an innate feeling for where these lines are and just tend to build homes and cities there and, of course, build their roads over them.

If this planet wasn't so anomilious why would they be here in the first place?

This is an idea that has always intrigued me. As far as I can tell, we seem to be the biggest show in the universe and everyone is coming here to see what is going on.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks Frater, didn't mean to sound antagonistic. I just have never gotten over the croud who thinks ETs are here to help us. In reality it looks like one of the first thing our cosmic tourists did was start kidnapping people? Thugs with tech? LOL!!!

I'm also fairly confident they use EMF frequencies to communicate, not ESP or telepathy. Which was reinforced by the website you linked to earlier. So THANK YOU!!!
Call me crazy but the sneaky stealth thing they have going on is pretty suspicious and always has been, if they could access the energy present in Ley Lines they would be. Since sightings aren't contained to only these areas, I'm guessing they show up when one of us can....so if they need to learn this, they ain't that smart.
After all their home planets equally have geology? While I'm not a skeptic by a long sht, I also didn't just fall off the turnip trunk.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

I really like the way that you think. Very refreshing. Some of my favorite abduction stories are the few that seem to dissolve in such a way as to allow the abductee to see uniforms and military equipment. You know, I have always wondered if there might be a connection between 'Ley Lines' and Trevor James Constable's 'critters'

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oooooo another awkward silence...LOL!! Frater we may have to kick this thread into high gear!
Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Not at the moment.

But we are looking at some 'energy lines' on this thread. It really has my attention riveted right now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In a way I believe that it will come down to light (photons) and vibration for just about all of these Biological mysteries that stump us at present.

Hope all is well with everyone.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Has anyone cross checked these ley lines with the Fibonacci sequence? Some of the depictions of these lines look like this would be a ringer.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join