It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news, the best news around.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
Whats with all the fox news hate here. I know a lot of you say that fox news makes up stories. That's not the case I have yet to see a story from fox news that is not true. If fox news made up stories then I'm sure they still wouldn't be around and no one would watch their news channel.

ETA OK thanks for the quick replys thats all I needed.
edit on 3-7-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

FOX NEWS??!!
what a great COMEDY BIT thread here!!

...oh wait, you were actually being SERIOUS??!!
:

YIKES!

Fox news SUCKS as does the rest of them. They are all just a bunch or pure propaganda fed down to us from professional LIARS.

Thought that everyone KNEW this already!!

edit on 4-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Casey Anthony just dropped six F bombs on live tv on Fox

Fox finally cut away from the live audio feed before she dropped another one! Omygosh I was laughing so hard, I counted six before Fox cut it.

See guys fox news really is the best around.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Whats with all the fox news hate here. I know a lot of you say that fox news makes up stories. That's not the case I have yet to see a story from fox news that is not true. If fox news made up stories then I'm sure they still wouldn't be around and no one would watch their news channel.

FOX NEWS??!!

:

YIKES!

Fox news SUCKS as does the rest of them. They are all just a bunch or pure propaganda fed down to us from professional LIARS.

Yea I'm sure everyone has heard it on ats I have.. god knows how many times.. but I had yet to read a thread with some fake fox news stories.. so I made my own thread to make that happen.

you can think what ever you want I know what my true intentions of this thread was.. I'm never going to tell you though

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
# just noticed the was on the New-Hot topics whatever..
MODS FEEL FREE TO MOVE THIS TO THE BIN

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

You're either Rachel Maddow or Chris Mathews. Must be a slow day on MSNBC.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yea it is because everyone's trying to figure out what Fox tweeted.
www.cnn.com...

good job Fox.

I don't like either party. But couldn't resist.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

FOX NEWS??!!

:

YIKES!

so pray tell, where does one get their daily reports on the state of the world?

and whom shall i believe?

enlighten please.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

You do know that there are more things on fox then just Orielly, Kelly and Beck right? I don't even know why Gringrich was included in that video.

With the exception of Kelly, they are all opinion oriented shows. They had one good example and that was kelly and she is a desk person. She gets all her news funneled into her by other investigative journalist. Even then it wasn't even stretching the truth.

I think we need a better fox lies comparison. Maybe one not done by MSNBC because toward the end they was really starting to reach.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Some people say you are troll

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
1. OP is definitely a troll. I shouldn't have to say that, but I know he would mock me if he thought I hadn't figured that out

2. I do believe all major news networks in the U.S. are heavily biased and have their own faults.

3. Fox News is always bitching about how the "mainstream media" doesn't cover certain issues... yet they claim to be the "most watched news channel". Take some responsibility, ffs.

4. I take everything I hear from ANY news source with a grain of salt. Instead of picking a side of the story and fanatically defending it even when you know there's a chance you're wrong- view the same story from every angle and THEN draw your conclusion.

5. American politics have become so polarized because of the failure of the major news outlets and their biases. Its also the cause of the American peoples' apathy. We've been programmed to accept that there are only two radical options and that there's nothing else we can do. We're indecisive in reality and are afraid to really take sides, yet we try to convince everyone else that we're morally superior because we agree (but don't actively support) with a certain set of retarded opinions. This is why our country is going to #. Its been happening since long before Obama took office.
edit on 7/4/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Its part of NewsCorp the same organization that hacked into peoples phone and email accounts.
They reek of big brother and that is why people do not consider them a legit news organization. Propaganda and news are not the same thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

Have I mocked anyone?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
90% of trolls on this site are people who have multiple account to match ther multiple personality's.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

ok and just cause they make up some stories does that mean that everything they say should have no substance.

Yes

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

You talking about me?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Fox viewers aren't the most uninformed people out there, but they score pretty low on most surveys.

The reason a lot of people don't like Fox is because they twist stuff on purpose. For example, if a politician they favor runs a rally, they misstate the number of attendees. They mislead people ON PURPOSE!

Who cares about the truth, right? For once a real conservative (RP) and not some lunatic like Palin wins...but FOX obviously prefers pushing their own agenda. And it wasn't even close, Palin got like 3%

This goes along well with their other dirty tactics:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a300883d42c2.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/644506b67b1c.jpg[/atsimg]

And the CPAC video was in their "NEWS" segment, an absolute disgrace...they should be forced to remove the "news" part from their name. It's a propaganda machine for the dumb and gullible, nothing more.

I don't care if they do it in opinion shows like Beck, it's just as ridiculous of course, but at least people with a brain will realize it's an opinion show not based on facts. But doing it in their news shows is beyond wrong. They are misleading the people ON PURPOSE!!

And let's not forget that this manipulation of the people was planned a long long time ago...it even states this as a goal!! PROOF
edit on 4-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

hahhahah wow good post thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Because its not news, yet parades itself as news

In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed in a case against ex-employees, with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States.

Lawyers for Fox News successfully argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
Because its not news, yet parades itself as news

In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed in a case against ex-employees, with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States.

Lawyers for Fox News successfully argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves.

Funny enough that's what prevented FOX from entering the Canadian market. They were told "false news" can't parade as real news up in Canada. I have to admit, Canada makes a lot more sense in that respect. By allowing news outlets (not only Fox...all of them) to blatantly lie to the viewers, they are essentially dumbing down the nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join