It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing Properties of Gemstones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SunflowerStar

You can clean/clear gemstones of negative energy buildup by putting them in the soil of a healthy plant for 24 hrs. There is also a mineral crystal that crears other gemstone crystals. Be sure to put your "intention" into the crystal when it is cleared before using it.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WisdomSeeker

Very interesting. Have never heard of this clearing.

Could you elaborate and tell me the details how this may work? What does the soil do? How does it ''clear'' gemstones?

I'm always inquiring for every last detail: I love to know the why's and HOW it works,.
Thanks in advance!

edit on 6-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Well my favorite gemstone is the diamond

My next favorite is amethyst

And my third favorite is fluorite

Fourth are my rose crystals I have

I also like quartzite, wish I could have my kitchen counters and a bathtub made of the stuff.

edit on 6-7-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Here Here to the counters and bathtub ! lol They'd truly be ''eye candy''!

Honestly have no favorite here for they are ALL so very beautiful and unique in themselves.

Does it make sense, that whatever you are drawn to, (your favorite), would they be the stones you need to balance?
edit on 6-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Reply to post by Australiana

www.crystalinks.com...

I love this story. It makes one wonder what else is hidden below the surface. People that go into this cavern have to wear protective clothing and can only stay a certain amount of time due to the heat. Heck, I k.ow what sort of energies some of my crystals put out...I would think it would be hard to enter this place if one were really in tune with the energies that crystals can put out. Wow.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There are many ways to clean the stones. Personally I avoid salt water to cleanse them as salt is sometimes not good for some of the more porous or soft stones. My favorite is to take them camping with me and put them in a very secure bag in a running stream.

It is also important that you take the time to feel a stone's energy and choose it carefully. Don't just walk into a store and pick one up and buy it. It is important that you take the time to hold them one at a time until you know which one is yours, and always cleanse them before you use them for yourself. Cleanse them of the energy they pick up by being handled and being in a public place.

I have tons of gemstones and crystals and I do keep them together for the most part, but I have several that are very special and I keep them separate.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Kyanite is one that does not absorb negative energy and is good to keep with other stones and works well to clear negative energy from them as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

Hi Opal,
Thanks for your reply and contribution to the thread! Much appreciated for I am thirsting for knowledge on this subject. It's nice to be able to talk with those in the know who are more experienced. I hope to have full understanding of the subject someday

Makes me want to dig out my gemstone collection and play

PS. I still wish to know about the soil clearing.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Reply to post by SeekerLou

Thank you. I love crystals and gemstones. I can't remember a time when I did not. I have worked with them for years and still don't have enough knowledge. It is something that learning is ongoing and yes, playing with them is a good way to "get to know them". Experimenting is fin as well...you never know what you will find. You will find they have their own personalities and some will talk to you as well!

I can't really tell you about the soil cleansing as I have never done that. I usually just to fresh water and then dry them and put them in the window sill during the full moon for 24 hours to recharge them.

Always have the intent to clear them of any negative energies and for them to be returned to their highest natural vibration and purpose.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
Reply to post by SeekerLou

Thank you. I love crystals and gemstones. I can't remember a time when I did not. I have worked with them for years and still don't have enough knowledge. It is something that learning is ongoing and yes, playing with them is a good way to "get to know them". Experimenting is fin as well...you never know what you will find. You will find they have their own personalities and some will talk to you as well!

I can't really tell you about the soil cleansing as I have never done that. I usually just to fresh water and then dry them and put them in the window sill during the full moon for 24 hours to recharge them.

Always have the intent to clear them of any negative energies and for them to be returned to their highest natural vibration and purpose.

Thank you Opal, the more I read, the more I learn

Hmmm you got my wheels to turning. There has been sOO much negative stuff in my house. Makes me wonder if ALL of my gemstones have negative energies.. I'm gonna have to go clear them!

Ah that's okay, I'd rather be in the fresh water. Anyway who wants to get dirty? lol

Thanks again , Opal. Hmm wonder if Opal is your fave?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by opal13

Starred for such a interesting link.

No wonder my hexogonal crystal feels so warm!

Hope everyone visits the link, really interesting.

Oh, and I also love opals and mystic topaz!

edit on 7-7-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I can only imagine the feeling and BEAUTY of being inside that crystal cave! Thanks again for that link! Had to comment for I've never seen such in my life, and to imagine beholding that, being there. I can almost feel it
Am sure it would be breath taking!

Would love to have a speciman as big as me lol.... : That was awesome! Thanks again.

Still wish I'd never thrown my crystal book in the garbage.--- grrr at myself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join