It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Explosives Used to Breach Levee Three Miles North Of Flooded Fort Calhoun Nuclear Plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Private levy system?

Anyone in the midwest around to fill me in?

I don't understand how a private resident can own and blow up a levy legally even though it will take out houses, this time many and a nuclear plant with it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Dang I hadnt heard that it was private?? That sure is a weird situation... They said it was legal, but even still...

Either way its not a good situation when we try and control nature... maybe we should stop trying to control it... Also stop with powers we have no idea how to stop(IE nuclear)...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I like the part where he says "we did try to contact the chairman of the levy but our phone calls have not yet been returned"

Surprise surprise.

Glad I moved away from there.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Bombed levee, major flooding event above Cooper Nuclear Site
July 02, 2011

The bombed levee near Fort Calhoun Nuclear Station in Nebraska Friday caused a more than significant flood event downriver according to County Attorney Matt Wilbur, as it rose the swollen and raging Missouri River three to four inches when only "a half-inch rise is significant." Downriver 70 miles south of Omaha, Nebraska is Cooper Nuclear Facility, still online and posing a bigger threat than Fort Calhoun Nuclear Station, but no Fukushima according to CNN's interview with veteran nuclear expert, Arnie Gundersen.

Private citizens representing Vanman #30 levee detonated the privately owned levee, according to News 6 WOWT that reports that the bombing breached a half-mile stretch of the levee from river mile marker 637 to 637.5, around 10 a.m. Friday. [color=limegreen]As long as the bomber was properly licensed, it appears no laws were broken since the land is private......

North of Cooper Nuclear Plant is one of the nation's largest reservoir systems comprising six Army Corps of Engineer dams, each swollen and feeding into the now raging Missouri River. Eyes are on Gavin Point Dam in Yankton, South Dakota the last dam downstream. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission wants to know what locals downstream, especially near the two nuclear energy plants fear, "What if Gavin's Dam breaks?"

Levee

[color=limegreen]WELL, a "license" makes me feel real "secure" right now !
What about the Nuclear Danger ya dumbie !
WHO is supposed to be "watching" these things ?

Levee Bombed

Unknown bomber explodes levees near Ft Calhoun
July 01, 2011

Neglected farmers taking matters in their own hands?

An investigation is underway in attempt to determine who used explosives to blow up levees upriver and east of Fort Calhoun Nuclear Station around 10:00 Friday morning. In the rich farmland where families still depend on crops for a living and American families depend on those crops for their dinner table, officials report there has been "no damage" to the area, assuring that they had nothing to do with these levee explosions according to KETV News in Omaha, Nebraska.

Farmers have been increasingly disgruntled with the way officials are managing the epic flooding. The levee explosions come less than a week after "workers" punctured the aqua-dam, recently erected to help protect the nuclear station from rising waters, sending thousands of tons of flood waters into the nuclear plant area.

"We had nothing to do with it," stated Matt Wilber, the Pottawattamie County Attorney who is overseeing the county response to flooding.

"Someone went in and basically breached that levee, blew it up," Wilber told reporters for KETV.

Is this "survival" OR "suicide" ????...

Is it possible .... a false flag ?

I think it's time we consider THAT !

edit on Jul-03-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join