It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin, Actual Footage from STEREO AHEAD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Can someone bring the pics over - I don't know how to do it.

members.beforeitsnews.com...:_Brown_Dwarf_Star_-_South_Pole_Pics_Interview_w_Nibiru_Insider_on_6_6_11.html

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-7-2011 by quedup because: Further information

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Elenin is not any sort of "brown star". If that is Elenin, it should be now past the orbit of Mars, and you guys should know that Mars is clearly visible with the naked eye, so a brown dwarf/dead star would be even MORE clearly visible, not to mention that the orbits of every planet would be affected a great deal more than they are right now, and there would be more effects causing great devastation in every planet, even on Earth, if a brown star/dead star was that close.

Even if for any reason it was a completely black object we would notice because stars behind it, when viewed from Earth, would dissapear and amateur astronomers, and even regular people would notice it.

This Elenin business is getting out of hand. IMO there is a real disinformation campaign, but what they are doing is creating stories like "Elenin is Nibiru" to lower people's guard.

There is something REAL and massive out there which is affecting the entire Solar System but imo it is nowhere near the inner Solar System, at least not yet, and made up stories like "Elenin is Nibiru" are just attempts at "crying wolf" and unfortunately to many people are falling for this.

edit on 4-7-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The fact its made in adobe worries me.

Photoshopped the size of the object imo. Would like to see the individual photos with links?

Good thread tho s & f

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If it has not been 'juiced' up, that looks like a big sucker.

A good deal larger than what I was expecting.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

You're almost answering a question I had; Can the size of Elenin be estimated by the pictures or is the illumination too strong? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
It's Saturn. Elenin would also be in the field of view, but it's too dim to show up. Here's a comparison image (using Celestia and the orbital elements for STEREO Ahead) showing what the heliospheric imager should see from STEREO Ahead's perspective when the object first comes into view:
i319.photobucket.com...
Not only does Saturn line up but so do the surrounding stars. I can repeat this for other points in time and the answer remains the same.

I know even the GLP'ers said that one, some of the GLP'ers were terrified for once.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Debunked to death on GLP. It is Saturn.

Just proves everything that's coming from NASA is true. Elenin is a dull object and can't even be seen by STEREO.

Doom Off.

Preach, a few members seemed scared for once but the ones who knew what they were talking about came right in as usual

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

There is a very sensitive NASA Warning for a massive and dangerous meteors shower on October 2011 (Draconids), and at the end of September the closest approach to ELENIN.

Any particular reason for not mentioning that the danger is that of satellites being damaged by collisions with tiny, tiny meteors? And that ‘massive’ really means ‘we might see a few shooting stars’?

NASA Prepares for Potentially Damaging 2011 Meteor Shower

Cooke said that a significant fraction of spacecraft anomalies produced by shower meteoroids are caused by electrostatic discharges when meteoroid meets satellite. And while no spacecraft electrical problems were reported during the strong Draconid outbursts of 1985 and 1998, he said that the lack of past anomalies should not be taken as carte blanche for satellite operators to ignore in 2011. The chance of electrical anomalies is low, however, due to the Draconids slow speed, Cooke pointed out.

The International Space Station is heavily armored against orbital debris. That being the case, "we don't expect anything to go wrong there," Cooke said. However, the Draconids will appear above the Earth's limb making it a spectacular looking out-the-windows celestial show for the space station crew.

I mean, you wouldn’t be scaremongering or anything like that, would you?

edit on 4/7/11 by Astyanax because: the Devil made me do it.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Awesome video! I've been obsessed with ELEnin for a while now. I got so freaked out by it that I had to get put on meds. Honest.

Again, great video!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

the thing that I want to know is where are the Hubble telescope pictures of this "thing". All I know it looks big from pictures and vids around the net.

It's not important enough to re-task Hubble. I'm surprised they are even going to re-task both STEREO-B and SOHO. You must be viewing the wrong pictures and videos if you think C2010X-1 looks big.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Can someone bring the pics over - I don't know how to do it.

Oh no, not this "astromoner" again.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

the thing that I want to know is where are the Hubble telescope pictures of this "thing". All I know it looks big from pictures and vids around the net.

Wait what? It's not important enough to re-task Hubble. I'm surprised they are even going to re-task both STEREO-B and SOHO. You must be viewing the wrong pictures and videos if you think C2010X-1 looks big.

That's doesnt make sense, the biggest unexplained object out there that is going to come dangerously close and they won't take pics with the Hubble. Something is up with that.

Plus that photobucket gif is rubbish, could have been edited by anyone. I will take time stamped SOHO pics before believing that. Plus why does the picture cut off close to the object. When Saturn is actual left of it. If you look at JPL and the red range on the video. Yes Elenin is crusing past Saturn now and over the few days. So what's gives? the SOHO data if definitely not Saturn. And the next few months it going to gain speed to sling shot.

What are you going to say when you see this thing with your human eye and at the same time realize things are changing. Will you still believe your sources? Or will you be disappointed about not being smart enough to realize that you could have been wrong.

You can clearly see in the picture I provide that the video is not Saturn. So nice try with the gif.
Saturn picture in SOHO 2006

Original link
Link

the OP's video is LEGITIMATE. Saturn does NOT look like that. Do not spread disinfo.
edit on 4-7-2011 by MasterAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Whoa!! that guy was dropping some knowledge! There are some things that I don't agree with, but for the most part I think he's right on. Things are gonna get wacky soon.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

That's doesnt make sense, the biggest unexplained object out there that is going to come dangerously close and they won't take pics with the Hubble. Something is up with that.

It's not big nor unexplained nor coming dangerously close. What does a photograph from 2006 have to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It's not big nor unexplained nor coming dangerously close. What does a photograph from 2006 have to do with anything?

It shows what Saturn actually looks like in SOHO footage. So claims that OP's vid is false is misleading when it is in fact spot on.

And from what I have seen it's big and massive. I don't need to listen to you. I have eyes.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew

Wait what? It's not important enough to re-task Hubble. I'm surprised they are even going to re-task both STEREO-B and SOHO. You must be viewing the wrong pictures and videos if you think C2010X-1 looks big.

Hubble is used for deep space imaginery with literally months-long exposure, not for hunting small comets.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew

It shows what Saturn actually looks like in SOHO footage. So claims that OP's vid is false is misleading when it is in fact spot on.

And from what I have seen it's big and massive. I don't need to listen to you. I have eyes.

And what exactly have you seen? Please provide proof other than specious youtube videos that it's massive.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I want some people to reply to these questions they have been bugging me.

1. How do we know how dense this is. IE couldnt it be a very small part of a star meaning that its weight and pull would be extremly strong.

2. The tail is meant to be made up of ice, does this imply that there could be life on comets and as far as i know they have NEVER found evidence of ice on any comets in the past so why is it presumed that ice is on it.

3. Im pretty sure ive heared brian cox say that if a rouge planet entered our solar system the earth would see more comets coming its way as the planet would cause havoc with the energy and the gravitational pull of the origanal planets cycle.

4. Why is msm putting the idea of major disater in our heads tv , film, music, has been full of messages of comets tsunamis earthquake and all other major scary stuff happening in space with little or no reason to why.

I think we are being conditioned for an event on a worldwide scale.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

But the picture you posted does look like the image in the video: a bright point of light. NGC's software shows perfectly that the object in the video is Saturn. Yes, please use your eyes; Saturn is brilliantly visible in the Southwestern sky at sunset these days. Comet C2010X-1 is not.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The OPs vid is legitimate I just proved the object was not Saturn.

Earth is 40,000km in circumference. This as been describe by some astronomers as up to 80,000 - 100,000 in size.

Ask yourself, if it was the size of Earth coming in and was caught on SOHO like this, then would it look just as big, seriously, a 3km comet looks that big? Even the pictures I have seen it looks a lot bigger than a 3 km comet.

The OP's vid has made me understand it more. No tail and its massive.

Again you all know it will be between earth and the sun when it breaks the galactic plane, solar plane all of it.

Something that size is going to wreak havoc. Then the debris from cutting through it's tail. From all counts its a large mini sun, dense iron oxide ball. With possible smaller planets and/or moons orbiting it.

You guys need to do more research. And stop believing the first thing you see.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join