It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first Paranormal encounter.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Mate, seriously, Do not let the time wasters get you all wound up, nothing you say will ever be enough.
Think of them as very young and immature souls, not very evolved yet, they are just simply not at a point yet where they can accept that because it has'nt happened to them........ you know what i mean.
It seems to some people that belief in the paranormal etc shows a charactor flaw or lack of intelligance. Don't get me wrong, blind faith is unreasonable so of course there has to be an element of debunking, as someone said there just is not a rational explenation for everything.
Also, it amazes me how many full blown sceptics/non believers (not in the case of the above poster) visit paranormal threads.
If your mind is so made up, cool, but it seems that a lot of people on ATS will only trust their own experience and no one elses. The atittude is ' noones going to make a fool of me ', which is a shame - you may be missing out.
Anyway i would love you to keep showing us what you come up with.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

Thanks man, and your right. I don't get mad when someone simply does not agree or believe what I say, its just the way he presented it, it was very disrespectful, it was almost like he knew 100% without any doubt im a liar, I just really don't care much for people like that.

A simple disagreement would have been sucfficient ya know. But I'm over it now.

I will post some more. I have one more story that happening about 8 investigations into my newly found craft. This happened in Vicksburg, near Eagle lake, a home of a friends grandfather, he has a ranch and 500 acres with a old cottage where slaves were, a tree where slaves were hung, and a area littered with civil war bullets and other things I have found arrow heads out by the creek there myself. I think you guys will like it.

edit on 2-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Please don't stop sharing. I love the personal stories. It is a forum open for all to debate, after all. If you post 'evidence', I may have to ry my hand at debunking you myself.
Please no 'spirit photos'!

edit on 2-8-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

LOL trust me i'm not that type of guy to do the whole '' spirit photos '', I don't even believe in Orbs. I'm so hard on myself I don't even want to post my photos cause I don't think they are worthy even though those that have seen them have got chills. And they are worthy, but my standards are to high, nothing is ever good enough for me.

Balkin you should know by now I'm not the spirit photo type. lol

Like I said in another post, once I'm in a mood to actually debate and argue with some that will be in full bash mode I'll post em.

Just don't feel like arugeing right now, too many things going on, im triple multitasking lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I have to say, the hostile tone of the OP is somewhat damaging to his character and credibility. He appears to be very sensitive to being made to 'look dumb', and has repeatedly tried to show he is a reasonable person who tries to think clearly and logically. Perhaps he is merely bringing this up because he is slightly embarrassed at his conclusions here; or perhaps it is important to him that he be trusted, as this will help him proceed with his agenda. I wonder if the information he is sharing is more about him as a person than it is about the information itself.

But I do have a question.

How exactly does a person go about concluding whether or not there have been any suicides in a given area during a given period of time? I ask this merely for the sake of information, and a bit of detail on this would be interesting; especially if this is something which may just undermine the original claims as being factual.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Leaflock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
First off I ain't your flippin' pal, you can leave that at the gate. Im more of a face to face guy I would love to run across you one day. I have found NO EVIDENCE that your groups even exists, if it does it is a small cellar group of amatuers that couldn't debunk a pussywillow.

My brother is good friends with AL Jones, from the Sun Herald, your going to make yourself look a toolin the end because you think typing and making a few phone calls will give you credit, it doesn't work that way. Your actually sitting here thinking your some sort of master investigator, any child can look up archives, but they don't give everything, and sometimes certain things are not archived as they should, if you were a good investigator, you would know that.

I did get it right, you just think the SOURCE you use is correct, the Sun Herald does not have all the records like you might think, I would give names, I just don't like giving names out over the net, the coroner on the other hand anyone could look his name up. Your not going to believe me even if I game a name and proved you wrong, your a waste of time, you tried to hijack this thread for your own personal reason.

You got some pretty bad info, your not a good investigator, you should just stay in your home like you do and do your small investigations.

I refuse to argue with you, thats just all there is to it. You can say what you want cause your going to anyway, but that doesn't mean your right. I know what I know, you know what you know or what you think you know.

You can disect my tone, spelling, charachter, my level of temper whatever you think you need to do, but in the end, I think I'm right and your wrong, thats it.

End it now, cause I won't respond to anymore of this, this thread is not about you or your beliefs, I'm not wasting no more of my time trying to prove something that I have already dealt with for the sake of playing a game with you.

So unless you plan on getting no more responses on this thread from me and be a monster troll, then leave me be, I really do no care what anyone thinks, its what I think that matters and its what I know that matters everything else is just white noise to me.

Also to point one thing out. I never said I thought it was GUARANTEED paranormal, not once have I said it was, I haven't in any thread, I don't even believe most cases are paranormal. It's funny though how some forget certain little tidbits like that. Just sayin...

edit on 3-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: Had to ad a few lines

edit on 3-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: Yup left out some sentences, so I would have to reply again to this dude.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leaflock
reply to post by DrJay1975

I have to say, the hostile tone of the OP is somewhat damaging to his character and credibility. He appears to be very sensitive to being made to 'look dumb', and has repeatedly tried to show he is a reasonable person who tries to think clearly and logically. Perhaps he is merely bringing this up because he is slightly embarrassed at his conclusions here; or perhaps it is important to him that he be trusted, as this will help him proceed with his agenda. I wonder if the information he is sharing is more about him as a person than it is about the information itself.

But I do have a question.

How exactly does a person go about concluding whether or not there have been any suicides in a given area during a given period of time? I ask this merely for the sake of information, and a bit of detail on this would be interesting; especially if this is something which may just undermine the original claims as being factual.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Leaflock because: (no reason given)

Your damn right I'm hostile when I'm called a liar, guilty, sentence me, I don't care, and I don't care what you think of my credibility, when someone calls me a lair I bite back, If you don't like it, leave. I will ALWAYS defend myself, if I have to be rude, well than that is how it goes, I don't put up with insults in person, nor will I online.

Thats the last time I address to you or anyone else on this matter, I can be a huge ahole when I am challenged, do you fkn dig it?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Anyway, getting back to the thread, which is what this is about, I am trying to decide if I should create a new thread for my other experiences with some evidence, or just keep it on this thread.

I'm thinking other thread so it doesn't all get compiled into pages of insults where people dont know which experience is getting insulted.

The ones that enjoyed my experience, let me know what you think afterall, I created this thread for you guys read.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Jesus, Mary and Joseph its all got a bit tense in here, no?
Yeah might be an idea to show us some newer stuff in a different thread.
I sense the aura of this one may need cleansing.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This kinda puts me off posting my own experience.

I've only ever had the one, when I was a child and haven't discussed or mentioned it with anyone outside my own family. It was an event which I've not read the likes of anywhere else, either.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chocise

It was an event which I've not read the likes of anywhere else, either.

Oh come on, you can't drop that on us and then go all shy.
You've said it now, I need to know.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I agree with a new thread, this one has been tainted. This is the main reason why I have not posted more and didn't sign up until after 2 years reading this site.

Some people that tell you to deny ignorance, act ignorant. I just wanted to tell a story, I still do not understand why people cant just simply disagree, why a person have to be a total and complete fraud told in short stories. Why not just say I do not believe? Is it that hard?

But as long as the few of you who understand and get it want to hear it, I will.

I am over it, I just wanted to state my opinion and yes it got tense which I did not look for, it sought me out.

But lets forget about it now. We are not perfect, and to those who have questions about posting your experience let me be a lesson cause I just don't deal with being insulted well, I can't help it, at least I dont candy coat it and lie to you all about who I am.

Just be ready to be hammered by some, even if your story is true and you know it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

I'll take some photos of the scene, so you have a perspective... then get back.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Don't feel bad. Most of what passes for popular in this forum is garbage anyway. If you want a popular thread, just post a picture of your lawn and title it "Can You See My Grandma In This Picture?".

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to hearing about your other experiences.
-& don't bother too much with the 'naysayers'. Although you may feel you have to respond, theres a few of us that are following the thread due to the interesting opening post- not to see you get drawn into the derailing.
Hard as it is 'ignore them'!! I do- everytime I see a nuisance response I just keep scrollin

S&F

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
OP
nice story, whatever you feel from it good for you.
I feel you haven't experienced what you may
you sound like a tough guy, but remember it's not about being tough just about being.

good luck in the future, may you find your answers

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Yes, 100 percent true. Look above. See how they throw in subtle insults then claim your the one thats started it when a simple disagreement would suffice. The things people say on this site lol.

It's fine by me though less pressure to have post stuff. I should have put a demon mask on one of my goats and then switched on night vision claiming I have discovered the Chupacabra.

I bet it would be at about 17 pages by now. And I would recieve a bunch of shiny stars I don't deserve like a 3rd grader that drank his juice box.

It's getting like the comics on ATS.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Yeah usually it is the first insult that bothers and only then its not a mood changer, just different responses.

I will still be sharing.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm baffled, it sounds very interesting and "paranormal" and basically genuine and personal.

<< 1  2   >>

join