It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is not.. the greatest classical hip-hop thread in the world, it is just a tribute..............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So im all about music appreciation, so ive decided to try and remind you what used to be, as the trends of whats "IN" and "OUT" fluctuate so quickly, its hard to remember our heritage as a culture and whether you like it or not it is part of our history as Americans now, so without further ADO............................

like mc hammer on crack humzy

wile controversial..and uncensored..

as far as that era in rap history goes, hip hop encompassed nearly the opposite features it endorses today, back then the man was a cracker-punk, hasselhoff was a cracker-mark, and trump was just a cracker. remember when hip-hop was a god givin gift like punk to put a finger in the face of those afraid of change!? please contribute cus i forgot alot..and ill eat up all your candy and your licorice....

slick rick

run-dmc

2-live-crew

Marky Mark..hahaha

Beastie Boys

edit on 3-7-2011 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: bad vids :x

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Dont forget the best
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Awww man...... I woke up a few weeks ago with The Humpty Dance stuck in my head for some inexplicable reason. It took this long to get it out...and now you just brought it all rushing back!!!

Let's don't forget the group that told us to

join