It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Death Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
www.blackraiser.com...
A nice analysis of a couple of different pics. What does everyone think? Is one of these the real Hitler?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Now that is a Conspiracy!

Ever see "They saved Hitlers Brain"?

I always heard he ate the bullet so why is the whole in his forehead?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
those are all fakes. before hitler killed him self, he requested that him, and his wife be burned in gasoline after his death (probably so the US troops didn't mess with his body) and it was done.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
#1 when I googled 'hitler double'

www.blackraiser.com...

The occultist magician Aleister Crowley liked to describe himself as the Antichrist of the Apocalypse (Therion - Beast 666) and once boasted: "Before Hitler was, I am." He often claimed that Adolf Hitler was his guinea pig or magic child, a term used by hypnotists to describe an "inner shadow" or product of the unguarded psyche.�

Nuff said imo.
Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oh ... that was GREAT reading!

Question - was that supposed to be a bullet
hole in his forehead? Since when does someone
committing suicide put the gun straight in like that?
Isn't it usually through the temple?
(not to be morbid or anything)

www.findagrave.com...
says Hitlers ashes were dumped in a river.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
TheShadowKnows is right. I was watching discovery channel about human sopnateous combustion and then they starting talking about hitler. He ordered his troops to burn him. They used over 20 gallons of gas and were still unsucsessful to completely burn him to ashes so they burried his body after. Lol I told my brother and he said "I thought they never found hitlers body". Yea right...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Nice finds Geekzilla. Im not to sure if those pics are real. I have seen a picture like that on some documentary. Geez going to this post im glad no thinks hes alive.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
#1 when I googled 'hitler double'

www.blackraiser.com...

The occultist magician Aleister Crowley liked to describe himself as the Antichrist of the Apocalypse (Therion - Beast 666) and once boasted: "Before Hitler was, I am." He often claimed that Adolf Hitler was his guinea pig or magic child, a term used by hypnotists to describe an "inner shadow" or product of the unguarded psyche.�

Nuff said imo.
Sanc'.

The GW Look alike is Awesome.. LOL

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
those pics are worse than 1950 horror films.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the links, that was a very good read. The idea that Hitler remained alive after all that....spooky. After reading it I think it would have been possible for him to simply kill some of his doubles and get away, but would he? Horrible to think.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Even if Hitler is dead the 3rd Reich still lives on. I saw a doco the other day which showed the offical end of war declaration which was worded in such a way that Germany gave up but the 3rd Reich never did. The doco was about UFO's, which Hitler was developing at the same time as rocket technology. The Nazi German army made many visits to Antartica during its reign and there are theories that there are 3rd Reich factions still operating from underground/ice facilities.

Far fetched but I wouldn't put it past him, having that much power you'd have to make some sort of insurance preparations.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The things that those Nazi's did, nothing would suprise me. They were so scheming that I could imagine them having a complete backup plan, especially seeing as they would have had time to prepare as they realised the war was coming to a conclusion. I'm not sure if they would be able to live in Antarctica though.

new topics

top topics

join