It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONGRATS… Communist Party USA Endorses Barack Obama and Democrats For 2012 Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by Scoriada

Do you actually think any of this is news? It is a well established fact that Bill Clinton avoided the draft was a Rhodes Scholar and went to college in the USSR when it was virtually impossible for Americans to get into the country.

When did Blill Clinton go to college in the USSR exactly?

What does draft dodging have to do with it? Cheney anyone?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I can only speak for myself. And yes it is hard to understand why anyone who is not either a millionaire, a billionaire or in the Military Industrial Complex would defend the GOP these days.

I am not a Republican because I will not accept war as a business model or a way to spur American innovation, or as a means of profit and acquisition. WAR and waging war is the heart and soul of the republican party, not a necessity for our freedom or to protect us from terror (bogus) but a business opportunity.

Wrong. The Democrats are The Party of War.

I am not a republican because I favor ordinary workers and not their bosses.

That's a pretty silly generalization, since most "bosses" come from the "ordinary workers" ranks.

I support the rights of individual Americans.

Then you must be a Republican. Dems are against the 1st Amendment (Fairness Doctrine) and the 2nd Amendment (gun control), for starters. They were against the Civil Rights Movement.

I am not indebted to the riches and perks provided to me from giant American Corporations and Global conglomerates.

You are more beholden than you think. You can thank them for having an internet and a computer to communicate, for starters.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

I can only speak for myself. And yes it is hard to understand why anyone who is not either a millionaire, a billionaire or in the Military Industrial Complex would defend the GOP these days.

I am not a Republican because I will not accept war as a business model or a way to spur American innovation, or as a means of profit and acquisition. WAR and waging war is the heart and soul of the republican party, not a necessity for our freedom or to protect us from terror (bogus) but a business opportunity.

Wrong. The Democrats are The Party of War.

That's a pretty silly generalization, since most "bosses" come from the "ordinary workers" ranks.

Then you must be a Republican. Dems are against the 1st Amendment (Fairness Doctrine) and the 2nd Amendment (gun control), for starters. They were against the Civil Rights Movement.

I am not indebted to the riches and perks provided to me from giant American Corporations and Global conglomerates.

You are more beholden than you think. You can thank them for having an internet and a computer to communicate, for starters.

I will go in reverse...

Thank you Bill Gates, the conglomerate.

Dems are against gun control, the fairness doctrine, and civil rights?
Now you are just being ridiculous.

Bosses and Owners I should have siad. Bosses do not come from within the ranks unless it is a union job.
Bosses come from the family that owns the corporation because they can't get their molly coddled loser kids jobs anywhere else.

Democrats are the party of WAR?
Another joke no matter what logic your blogger friend from the link lays out.

Republicans and Lincoln supported the Civil War because
a) that's what they do
b) Northern Democrats didn't want anything to do with a war or slavery, they wanted the south to go ahead and secede.

Are you forgetting those Democratic Presidents could never consider a war without order from the Republican congress?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
What a joke this is. Did they also suport gw, when he had to borrow money from the comunists (china) so that he could invade other countrys for oil?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I will go in reverse...

Thank you Bill Gates, the conglomerate.

Thank you for making my point.

Dems are against gun control, the fairness doctrine, and civil rights?
Now you are just being ridiculous.

Sorry, bunky, but facts are facts. Look them up. And Dems are FOR gun control.:shk:

Bosses and Owners I should have siad. Bosses do not come from within the ranks unless it is a union job.
Bosses come from the family that owns the corporation because they can't get their molly coddled loser kids jobs anywhere else.

Man you are young and inexperienced, aren't you? I doubt that you ever held a job in your life.:shk:

Stop putting out this "working class hero" crap in an attempt to get stars, and get a job.

Democrats are the party of WAR?
Another joke no matter what logic your blogger friend from the link lays out.

Denial is a river in Egypt.

Are you forgetting those Democratic Presidents could never consider a war without order from the Republican congress?

Show me where they were all GOP congresses.
edit on 5-7-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Democrats, Republicans, Communism and every other Ism means nothing. They try to make it mean something, but in the end, all they are are a means to control and mislead the populace. Do you really think that the person who wins the 2012 elections will do America any good? It's all designed, it's already planned. It's a play on a stage, we're the audience. The real stuff is going on behind the curtains, something us mere mortals will never be allowed to see.

And here lies our problem. There's only one real power in charge. Bush, Obama, McCain and pretty much all of the previous presidents were under their command. Of course I don't have anything to back this up with at hand, but I'm sure a quick search of ATS will yield you results. I still hope, for my American brothers and sisters that I'm wrong and a miracle happens and Ron Paul (granted he's not *one of them*) comes to office and is able to set a lot of the wrongs right.

But before I go, it's not just the United States that has a system of puppets and masters, but Europe too. We need a global overthrow of power and "reset" it all and make sure crap like this doesn't happen again.

"We the people For the people", a universal phrase that fits well in any generation.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Man you are young and inexperienced, aren't you?
I doubt that you ever held a job in your life.:shk:

Old and tired.
Since you are making this about me and not the issues.

If I never held a job in my life, I would be a Republican.

Dems are the workers, the sweat, blood and the backbone of this country.
Republicans work at shuffling our money around, thinking of creative ways to hide it, take it from us or skim a little for themselves off the top.

(Global-Corporations, Banks and bankers, Investments, Funds, Stock Markets, Insurance etc.)

Democrats are for gun control.
Not taking anyone's gun away but for, control.
A word clearly lost on you.
Maybe the fife & drum core is playing a little too loudly in your ear?
Maybe you ARE a little mishigas, (the perfect moniker) but still, how many ways do you need to hear it before you get it? Democrats are for gun control.

You can't argue the issues really so, your attacks have to get personal.
Everyone already knows the GOP are Warmongers and Corporate Shills.
Communists could learn a thing or two from them.
Do you remember during the last election debates how Palin and McCain were throwing around the word APPEASE to denigrate both Clinton and Obama? Showing they would not attempt to "appease" anyone. They would take the tried and true...blow them off the face of the earth method instead.
Did you get another idea or meaning out of that back and forth?

DEMS have no choice but to attack and defend our country whenever the GOP conspires with the bin Ladens or another perceived foe (note: bin Laden is an Arab, not an Iraqi - they were ALL Arabs on those planes but we attacked IRAQ?) and pose a deliberate and well planned attack on our own country to get the American people to support another war and stand by and allow the (all too convenient) snatching away of our freedoms and Constitutional rights. While at the same time giving more rights to CORPORATIONS!!??

They (the military industrial complex-funded by the GOP) has to make their move when a Democrat is President because it is the only way they can get away with their war mongering tactic. When a Republican is in office people will follow the evidence and know or put the pieces together and learn whats up. (Like now with 9-11)
Bush is just foolhardy and brazen and that's why he ignored the standard playbook, and set things in motion himself. To get reelected and it worked like a charm. (And I do not defend Obamas decision to perpetuate any of it either - he is only PANDERING TO THE RIGHT.)

May as well give you something worth arguing.
Now there is a bone you can sink your frothing mug into.

edit on 6-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Man you are young and inexperienced, aren't you?
I doubt that you ever held a job in your life.

Old and tired.
Since you are making this about me and not the issues.

If I never held a job in my life, I would be a Republican.
Dems are the workers, the sweat, blood and the backbone of this country.
Republicans work at shuffling our money around, thinking of creative ways to hide it, take it from us or skim a little for themselves off the top.

(Global-Corporations, Banks and bankers, Investments, Funds, Stock Markets, Insurance etc.)

Democrats are for gun control.
Not taking anyone's gun away but for, control.
A word clearly lost on you.
Maybe the fife & drum core is playing a little too loudly in your ear?
Maybe you ARE a little mishigas, (the perfect moniker) but still, how many ways do you need to hear it before you get it? Democrats are for gun control.

'Control' is the camel's nose under the tent. One of the big lies, like a 'temporary tax'. Typical Democrat lingo.

You can't argue the issues really so, your attacks have to get personal.

How else can I answer that silly, ridiculous "bosses vs worker" crap you are trying to push? You seriously sound like a naive 18 yr old.

DEMS have no choice but to attack and defend our country whenever the GOP conspires with the bin Ladens or another perceived foe (note: bin Laden is an Arab, not an Iraqi - they were ALL Arabs on those planes but we attacked IRAQ?) and pose a deliberate and well planned attack on our own country to get the American people to support another war and stand by and allow the (all too convenient) snatching away of our freedoms and Constitutional rights. While at the same time giving more rights to CORPORATIONS!!??

Some people never learn. Who was in office when bin Laden worked with America in Afghanistan? Hint: it happened in the mid-late '70s...

You seriously know very little about anything, esp. American politics and history. And why do you not address the Dems and the Fairness Doctrine? Another attempt to strip away the rights of Americans.

Tsk tsk tsk. :shk:
edit on 6-7-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Did I miss the part where communists were bad?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was really puzzled the other night at a baseball game when I heard the Soviet National Anthem. Now it makes sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korea - Truman
Vietnam - Kennedy/LBJ
Bosnia - Clinton
The entire Middle East - Obama

Yeah, those darn warmongering Republicans.

So you support not having any businesses left for those ordinary workers to receive a wage from. Gotcha.

The rights that the Patriot Act takes away? The same Patriot Act that Democrats seem to not have a problem with?

Good thing the current Democratic president didn't extend those Bush tax cuts! Oh, wait...

/TOA

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

WWI - Wilson WWII - FDR Korea - Truman Vietnam - Kennedy/LBJ Bosnia - Clinton The entire Middle East - Obama

Gosh I have been on the wrong side all these years?
I should always have been with the tolerant civic minded and peace loving republicans.
Mind if I have some of what you're smokin'?
I didn't think the republicans touched that stuff. You go guy.
I think I am going to like my new party. It is a party!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korea - Truman
Vietnam - Kennedy/LBJ
Bosnia - Clinton

Are you kidding me?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
dam!

i don't want to be a proletariat again! like in the 60's.

nobody watches glen beck anymore i guess, so no one knows the commie's close to obama.

they were a little more vocal then but changed their strategy, same results.

means justify the end scenario.

gots to clean house.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

WWI - Wilson WWII - FDR Korea - Truman Vietnam - Kennedy/LBJ Bosnia - Clinton The entire Middle East - Obama

Gosh I have been on the wrong side all these years?
I should always have been with the tolerant civic minded and peace loving republicans.
Mind if I have some of what you're smokin'?
I didn't think the republicans touched that stuff. You go guy.
I think I am going to like my new party. It is a party!

Just making sure you know that the major wars that America was involved in during the last 100 years were spurred by the Democrats, or a Democrat president. I tend to like accuracy in history. I'm not saying the Republicans are any better, but there's always someone out there like me that brings the whole truth to the table, so you need to pick your arguments a bit better.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korea - Truman
Vietnam - Kennedy/LBJ
Bosnia - Clinton

Are you kidding me?

I'm not kidding anyone. Those really were the presidents in power when all those wars occurred. Did you have a dissenting view?

/TOA

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korea - Truman
Vietnam - Kennedy/LBJ
Bosnia - Clinton

Are you kidding me?

I'm not kidding anyone. Those really were the presidents in power when all those wars occurred. Did you have a dissenting view?

/TOA

Yeah I think it is the governing reigning truth behind the insignificant incidentals. ...oh sorry.
Thought you were talking to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

so you need to pick your arguments a bit better.

I'll try. From now on I really will give it a concerted effort.
People always say that's a problem of mine. I don't pick arguments well.
Damn.. it rears it's ugly head.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korea - Truman
Vietnam - Kennedy/LBJ
Bosnia - Clinton

I'd like to hear your take on why we entered those wars. My understanding has been popular opinion, provocation and fighting communism(which is a funny defense in this particular thread).

Can you honestly defend non-interventionalism during the holocaust or the genocide of Bosnian muslims?

Obama was president during Desert Storm? Afghan invasion of 2001? Iraq invasion of 2003?

When Qaddafi's forces set their marks on Benghazi for the specific purpose of killing every inhabitant of the city you would suggest we do nothing in the name of sovereignty?

There have been wars we should've stayed out of...there have been wars we should've fought too. To take such a stance as 'every major war is a democrat's fault' is partisan BS.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korea - Truman
Vietnam - Kennedy/LBJ
Bosnia - Clinton

I'd like to hear your take on why we entered those wars. My understanding has been popular opinion, provocation and fighting communism(which is a funny defense in this particular thread).

Can you honestly defend non-interventionalism during the holocaust or the genocide of Bosnian muslims?

WWI and WWII we entered for a couple of different reasons, officially and unofficially, but partly because war is big business. One of Wilson's reasons for entry into WWI had the effect of showing he was a huge proponent of peace (by sacrificing American soldiers) and it guaranteed his seat at the table at the League of Nations, which is to say, the first real push for the New World Order. The holocaust America had no true knowledge of until after we entered the war. "Popular opinion" was sold to the American public by FDR. After all, war is big business, and government is usually the middleman.

And our entry into Bosnia was a huge mistake, verging on lunacy. During the '90s the Clinton administration funneled in al-Qaeda operatives and backed their operations in the area, including the mujahideen. The Bosnian president at the time, Alija Izetbegovic, wrote in 1970, "The Islamic movement must, and can, take over power as soon as it is morally an numberically so strong that it can not only destroy the existing non-Islamic power, but also build up a new Islamic one." He sent that out again in 1990 as pamphlets to the Muslims of Bosnia. Why would the American government help someone like that?

Obama was president during Desert Storm? Afghan invasion of 2001? Iraq invasion of 2003?

When Qaddafi's forces set their marks on Benghazi for the specific purpose of killing every inhabitant of the city you would suggest we do nothing in the name of sovereignty?

There have been wars we should've stayed out of...there have been wars we should've fought too. To take such a stance as 'every major war is a democrat's fault' is partisan BS.

Of course he wasn't president then, and you're being willfully obtuse. The last time America fought wars on more than 3 fronts was WWII. Now we are fighting wars on 5..or is it 6? There are so many people to bomb, and so little time.

I didn't say every war is the Democrats' fault. My comment was in response to:

And I pointed out that an overwhelming majority of the wars that America has been involved in in the last century were fought with the blessings of Democrats and/or Democrat presidents. It was newcovenant that seems to think that only Republicans go to war. I'm just bringing historical evidence to the table. Sorry you don't like it, but facts are facts.

/TOA

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join