It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Evolution can speculate to prove a CREATOR/ARCHITECT/GOD!

page: 1
10
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Now now now.........where to begin (how about the beginning)

Okay so i have no sources of information, i have no quotes or evidence towards my claims, but if you piece 2 and 2 together you will see that it makes 4 (hope that makes sense)

What makes us different from other animals?
....................

The ability to create, we are the only species on this planet that can create different architectural structures or homes.

But other animals and insects build their homes aswell, so how can you be right?
.......................

All other animals are programmed to build their homes, like instinct. None of their homes will be different to the next. an ants nest will be no different to the ants nest next to him. The same can count for birds, lions, or what ever you want.

we decorate our homes, we take pride in what our homes look like, we create our own environment.

So get on to it whats your point?
...........................

My point is that we are the only creatures able to create, so therefore it goes to show that more you go down the evolutionary line in terms of species, the more intelligent they become. By create i mean that i could build a computer, an ant or any other creature would not have the mental capability to comprehend what a big clump of metals is doing with another species taping it vigorously.

So then what with evolution comes creation?
..................

Yes with evolution comes creation, yes so if we step outside our comfort zones and think for once that we dont know everything about this planet.

Who is to say that the earth was not created by a being high on the evolutionary scale?
And that being built the lakes, the grass, the plants, the humans, the sun, the moon, the stars but we built over it.

We built over it with our own creative ideas, we built roads, we built cars, we built buildings, we destroyed the architects creation. All the things we built didn't just fall out of the sky, they had to be created.

so i feel the same applies to this world.

bear in mind this is just speculation, please let me know what you think.

Peace


woops wrong forum: moderator please help me out.
edit on 3-7-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion
 


I can assure you from here, all you've established is that we Humanity take pride in our homes and build better things because we wan't to mate, impress the opposite sex in order to carry on, this is instinct considering most things we do is based on sex, (If you don't believe me people, give it a long hard think (Pun intended)
) - This is found in other species as well, not just ours.

Jamie.



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie
 


Trust me buddy, i have done alot of research into this subject which i will share out.

I can tell you know that my life does not revolve around sex, because i am not an animal. Neither are you.

You control everything in your life, if you believe that your instincts will dominate you, how did you ever expect to succeed.

i live life by what i know is right and what i know is wrong. Which is more than most people can say who try and convince themselves that they mean it.

Building homes isn't the only thing, we build societies.......

SO did ants they have huge colonies!!!
..................

yes but all of their colonies are the same.


ants have jobs
.............

yes you have your worker ants and your queen egg fertilizing ants but its the same in every colony.


architecture was a good one for me to initially base this on, as the world you see around you is a form of Architecture.

Dont bash bro

Peace



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Also when you look at people who don't believe in a creator tend to be from wealthy countries. Big cities with little or no natural environment, surrounded by technology - What does this mean? Well it means our natural instincts have been messed with by our own creations. I'm not sure of the statistics but i'd say the majority of people who beieve in a creator come from more primitive environments. That doesn't mean they are less wise, because if you stick a westerner in the jungle i'm sure most of us would be screwed. I believe it is an instinctive feeling to believe in a creator. And when animals use their instincts, most of the time they are right.



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion
 


As someone who believes in a creator, to be honest i am not overly impressed with your postulation. It doesn't mean that you didn't think it through, or that it is woefully inaccurate. I just think that it doesn't hold a lot of water where evolution is concerned. I see all animals doing basically the same things man does, the only difference is that man doe it in a more advanced way. Though the reasons for it are for the most part the same as that of the animals. Eat survive and reproduce.

Is this an attempt to reconcile evolution and creationism? If so, I think it's quite the lost cause.
S&F anyway for original thought.



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
We build:

Homes
architectural structures
spaceships
computers
space stations
zoos
animal shelters etc......

everything that we can build shows our dominance on the (creation wize) on the evolutionary scale.

the point being is that no other species could do what we do.........EVER.

Apart from the one that built the universe. Now i ain't to big on the big bang theory because i dont understand how nothing can create something.

If you have no water in a glass and you slam the non-existant water particles together you get more water!!!!!!???!!!! WHAT??!!??!!

but yeah thats just me.

but my point is:

With evolution comes creation

who created the planets???!!?

An Architect would have had to.......
A Creator would have had to .........
God would have had to .........



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dezero
 


well i can tell you know, and i am regretful of this but grateful at the same time, i come from a wealthy family and i still believe.



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion
 


I'm not bashing, - You answered way to quickly, Instinct is a form of survival, yes? It keeps you alive. For example: Your in a fight then your body is rushing out adrenaline, instant response, that is instinct kicking in from earlier times that has stuck with us ever since because of the harsh times we used to live in (and in some places still do).

Instinct isn't just about keeping YOU alive, it's about the continuation of your species, in which the only way is SEX, instinct triggers when you see an attractive woman, or man (even though with men it's a tad difficult to give birth, let alone become pregnant) and one thing leads to another and one day you have a family (normally).

Every decisions from self improvement to helping others which in turn helps yourself is based on the continuation of a species. Instinct isn't just about having mindless sex, it's with you right now keeping you alive, it's like an evolutionary friend keeping your head high, and yes we are animals, of the mammal variety.
- Just because other species on the planet haven't evolved higher brain function (although sometimes I've been too hasty to make that decision!) doesn't mean they are mindless sex machines and certainly doesn't make them any less then us.

So we create impressive living rooms, have overpriced gadgets to dazzle everybody, to show off out awesomeness!
And we have "hooked" a woman (or man) before we know it!


Jamie.
edit on 3-7-2011 by pandapowerjamie because: typo or two.



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I was in Daytona beach Florida once for a job, it also just happened to be Spring break for gods sake.
It seemed pretty clear to me that the higher functioning "animals" were all about copulation and attracting the opposite sex.
I have become more convinced that mankind displays animialistic traits greater than that of even the lesser creatures, if that is possible. Building structures, making music, forming groups, and all these things are IMO in no way proof of their dominance, other than the obvious fact humans have a higher brain function....sometimes....



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I was in Daytona beach Florida once for a job, it also just happened to be Spring break for gods sake.
It seemed pretty clear to me that the higher functioning "animals" were all about copulation and attracting the opposite sex.
I have become more convinced that mankind displays animialistic traits greater than that of even the lesser creatures, if that is possible. Building structures, making music, forming groups, and all these things are IMO in no way proof of their dominance, other than the obvious fact humans have a higher brain function....sometimes....


Star for you sir!


Jamie.



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
bower birds collect many things to adorn their homes to attract a mate... i must be related to a bower bird ;P



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'd say one thing that draws a clear distinct line between Humans and all other creatures would be our hunger for knowledge.

We hunger for it because it brings us power, money, sex etc..

All of these things ensure that we survive, but they aren't the only means to survive (which is clear if we observe all other animal species on this planet). The drive for knowledge such as this seems to have a much deeper level behind it, it's not just about survival. It's as if all mankind are programmed from birth to be compelled towards discovering and learning more. Not just more about our past but even about our life about how we work, psychology, biology, it's all in there.

The fact that we are the only species that displays strong evidence of individuality amongst ourselves it perhaps part of the secret behind why we are here and how we became. What makes us so different from all other species.

If we really did come from apes, why is it that they don't display these same traits? Whey do they not strive to understand and know more about themselves and their history/world around them? Whilst we may share similarities, I strongly doubt that we ever did originally come from apes as has been speculated in the past.

Logically, everything could have come from the same source when you consider the micro differences between DNA from 1 organism to another : www.askabiologist.org.uk...



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion
 





Now i ain't to big on the big bang theory because i dont understand how nothing can create something.


But you would be willing to believe a sky fairy created everything....from nothing....and she was created from nothing....thats fine yea?? Weird weird logic there


You dont understand therefor it must be magic lol, i hear this often



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is going to be fun.

If "God" made us, then who made "god"?...

And don't reply with "God came into being" or I'll go big bang on your arse. Because we know that's a bit contradictory.

Jamie.



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion
Now now now.........where to begin (how about the beginning)

Okay so i have no sources of information, i have no quotes or evidence towards my claims, but if you piece 2 and 2 together you will see that it makes 4 (hope that makes sense)

What makes us different from other animals?
....................

The ability to create, we are the only species on this planet that can create different architectural structures or homes.

But other animals and insects build their homes aswell, so how can you be right?
.......................

All other animals are programmed to build their homes, like instinct. None of their homes will be different to the next. an ants nest will be no different to the ants nest next to him. The same can count for birds, lions, or what ever you want.

we decorate our homes, we take pride in what our homes look like, we create our own environment.

So get on to it whats your point?
...........................

My point is that we are the only creatures able to create, so therefore it goes to show that more you go down the evolutionary line in terms of species, the more intelligent they become. By create i mean that i could build a computer, an ant or any other creature would not have the mental capability to comprehend what a big clump of metals is doing with another species taping it vigorously.

So then what with evolution comes creation?
..................

Yes with evolution comes creation, yes so if we step outside our comfort zones and think for once that we dont know everything about this planet.

Who is to say that the earth was not created by a being high on the evolutionary scale?
And that being built the lakes, the grass, the plants, the humans, the sun, the moon, the stars but we built over it.

We built over it with our own creative ideas, we built roads, we built cars, we built buildings, we destroyed the architects creation. All the things we built didn't just fall out of the sky, they had to be created.

so i feel the same applies to this world.

bear in mind this is just speculation, please let me know what you think.

Peace


woops wrong forum: moderator please help me out.
edit on 3-7-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

all that has a soul or fragment of the source
is able to create
individualy for now creates most of the chaos
bc we forgot the install the knowledge that came from the top
to the bases
we are at a point where the knowledge needs to be reinstalled into the collective
from the top up pouring down,
to let you all find decent ground,
recreating what you thought you could destroy,
but never was allowed,
soon this truth will be found



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
This is going to be fun.

If "God" made us, then who made "god"?...

And don't reply with "God came into being" or I'll go big bang on your arse. Because we know that's a bit contradictory.

Jamie.



Holy Crap!
Did someone ever tell you that God just came into being? Really?

edit on 3-7-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gaia.chi.au
 


yes that species of bird does this to attract mates, therefore making it more instinct than anything else, we decorate our homes for ourselves, thats why we all have different preferences and not all the same like the more primative species



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion
reply to post by gaia.chi.au
 


yes that species of bird does this to attract mates, therefore making it more instinct than anything else, we decorate our homes for ourselves, thats why we all have different preferences and not all the same like the more primative species




Does that not mean we are merely just more developed?
Being able to decorate with extreme variety and or having the desire to doesn't make you better than the birds does it?



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie
 


You may see this as fun when someone mentions God.

You may laugh and point the finger.

But do you understand what i mean when i say God bless you???

I mean that may all things that are positive and all things that could never cause you harm be upon and may it be made so by the power.

i don't know how God was made, but who cause those atoms to collide?

you ask me the same question and i can fire it back in relevance to your belief.



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
This is going to be fun.

If "God" made us, then who made "god"?...

And don't reply with "God came into being" or I'll go big bang on your arse. Because we know that's a bit contradictory.

Jamie.



Holy Crap!
Did someone ever tell you that God just came into being? Really?

edit on 3-7-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)



Well........the christian answer is that god lives in another dimension or another realm where time does not exist....the question still stands....who CREATED god??? Doesnt matter if he lives in another realm...maybe our universe also lived in this realm...religion sucks big time



new topics

top topics



 
10
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join