It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey Explains His Spiritual Awakening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Glad to hear Jim Carrey's spiritual awakening. He is so right in what he has to say. The media does often fill us with too much fear mongering about our world. Since our thought influences reality, the media wants to control that reality, so it propagates fear. But there is a better world filled with positive thoughts and taking action that is changing our world into a more peaceful loving world.

It takes a lot of courage for a celebrity to step forward and talk about his or her spiritual awakening. Actor and comedian Jim Carrey steps forward to talk about his spiritual awakening which, hopefully, will open the door for other celebrities to do the same. Many celebrities are caught up in the glitz and materialism of the Hollywood life and seem to have a difficult time comprehending basic spiritual values. In this video, Carrey lays it on the line and gives a heart-warming rendition of his spiritual awakening. In a recent Zionist-owned Time magazine interview, Carrey mentioned how he would be interested in writing a book on his awakening, adding, "It will be more representative of who I am than anything I've ever done. I feel like I know something. These thoughts make me feel like I'm wearing gold shoes." The title of the article was called, "Has Jim Carrey Flipped Out?" which basically associates a spiritual awakening with insanity while using neuro linguistic programming to precondition the mind to formulate an opinion before even reading the article. This is one of the many ways the main stream media tries to formulate our opinions. Despite their attempts, Carrey's spiritual comments and experiences have earned him enormous respect within the vastly growing spiritual community and also helped to further alienate the main stream media from their target audience, the consumers, who now see through their facade. The spiritual awakening train continues to gather momentum! Who will be next to come aboard?

edit on 3-7-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jul 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: replaced video with a more appropriate copy

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Jim Carrey is talking about Eckhart Tolle's teachings not '___'.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
He's got a gun!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think exploring spirituality is something everyone should do at some time in their life. I'm not crazy about the idea of "bringing everyone else with him" or however he said that, but it's good he's searching for his truth.

Jim Carrey Link

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Stopped readiing at "Zionist owned Time magazine"

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
Jim Carrey is talking about Eckhart Tolle's teachings not '___'.

OH,Tolle?, I look at it this way, I dabbled a lot with many teachers sects and religions, never take anything to seriously, if you can keep a sense of wonder along with a sense of humor,it's a bumpy ride.

Seriously some of the kooky things I have read, but had a ball doing it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thanks to Eckart Tolle.

It makes me want to see the trueman show again. That really is a splendid movie.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
We're so programmed that we even sensationalize youtube.

Jim Carrey may have had an enlightened experience. Who knows? The words he used were like reading the new age script of what it feels like. My concern with that is we are capable beings of imaging what we read and actors are that much more capable of reading a script and acting out that world.

I hope he did have some insight.

At the end of the day and on topic, this is not about '___' at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This was a nice surprise for me, I am typically very vocal about the use of "acting" as a means in which lies are spread. I see actors in every facet of today's Society and they play their parts well; for what it is worth there very well may be hope for them as I believe Jim in his words that are his own.

A bigger surprise awaits us all!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have wondered if the negative framed world we live in is by design or just in our nature. In the news its always this person murdered, this person robbed, this this person did that. Its never positive.

What would life be like if humans put as much energy in conveying positive thoughts rather than negative thoughts toward each other? It really does feel like the negative consciousness is created in order to control us. I think a scared society can be controlled easer than a happy one. Nice to see he is trying to find himself.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Digital_Reality because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
His Spiritual Awakening is that he has enough money that he can pick a country and start playing God with its people....no thanks.

His book will flop like Lady Gaga......nobody wants anything to do with the rich unless there's a guillotine nearby.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I knew he was one of em

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Scary thought process you have there. Your comment is an example of whats wrong with the world. Hopefully one day you may be lucky enough to have a spiritual awakening. Even rich people have a soul.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I think exploring spirituality is something everyone should do at some time in their life. I'm not crazy about the idea of "bringing everyone else with him" or however he said that, but it's good he's searching for his truth.

Jim Carrey Link

Although this is an edited video, I'm fairly sure when said he wants to bring everyone with him, he want's to wake them up, as he himself has woken up. And Jim's not the only one who has "woken up". It's happening a lot these days.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the awakening Jim Carey! Happy he's using his celebrity status to send out the good vibes and the awareness of our codependent interconnectedness. Peace and Love:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
His Spiritual Awakening is that he has enough money that he can pick a country and start playing God with its people....no thanks.

His book will flop like Lady Gaga......nobody wants anything to do with the rich unless there's a guillotine nearby.

Seriously wtf is wrong with You ? Just because somebody has much more money than You do means he has to be evil ? Even thou he earned it while just doing his job, which just so happens to be acting and is ridiculously well paid thanks to the millions of morons that worship Hollywood and TV and would probably flip out if it ever stopped broadcasting ?

Seriously man You should probably see somebody about that ...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Waking up to another delusion that supports their fantasys.

You still get the magical force that grants wishes and the magical afterlife where all souls go to school and get free candy at lunch. People are getting so stuck on seeing dead loved ones and being more than their brain. I hope hes ready to have his new dreams crushed.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"Has Jim Carrey flipped out"

Typical MSM title. Makes me sick the way most of the world thinks and sees things...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
WoW I didn't even know Jim Carrey could talk like that without going into character all the time. Really kewl find OP! I always knew he could do it hehehe j/k

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Welcome to the awakening Jim Carey! Happy he's using his celebrity status to send out the good vibes and the awareness of our codependent interconnectedness. Peace and Love:

Thats just it.....real big haul for Eckart Tolle and some others here. Maybe its not so much that others....so many in hollywood cant deal with "spiritual" things....but sort of shy away from being used for same.

Any movement that needs a big name to give value to what us dumb regular smucks know about the real world....you know...just keep them stupid golden shoes.

And Tolle really brings very little to this thing here. He says so many things that so many others have been saying for years...its just that their face has grown old. He sounds like a cluster bomb of many fields and ideas made into a fruity trail mix.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join