It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible solution to the U.S. debt to China...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by St Udio

I'm not a fan of Obama, or ANYONE in Congress, to tell you honestly. I am worried about the enormous debt hanging over every one of our heads. If China is the big deal -- i.e. our indebtedness to them -- why do we not come up with a way to pay off that particular debt?

Because that's the plan. To not pay them and turn America into a has been.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I have been thinking about these issues for quite some time as well, not just the US China situation but the global economic system. It is interesting to hear about your minimalist approach, more focused on needs than wants as I have a similar lifestyle as well.

For the US debt problem I do support the plan by Ron Raul to end the Federal Reserve and replace it with the US Treasury. It is just crazy and one big scam how the government has to pay interest on money that should rightfully belong to the government. The private corporatization of the source of new US money is seriously wrong. It is important that politicians do not get their hands on the sensitive levers of economic management, but they do provide an important role of general oversight and direction.

Globally, the credit problem is growing out of control. There have been some good steps taken in the right direction, but it is a long, rocky journey to resolve a lot of the issues and establish a better way.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Thanks. I appreciate your contemplation and validation of the idea. Yeah, I live within my means....is it so freaking hard??
No...
Be safe, be well, and you, friend, are welcome at my abode if TSHTF!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I plan to start my own business soon. And people who live within their means is not what I want. Irrational people makes the world go round.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

i think the problem would arrise from the fact that they sell us most of the fireworks and so in a sense were allready buying them from them and there getting our money allready(not 100% of it but most) from the sale of the fireworks good thinking out side of the box though

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join