It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot Has Attack of Amnesia! - Goes Blank! 'Decoded'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Here we have a Documentary (Decoded) that is in four parts - It correlates all the major prophesies given by the major religions and takes into account the Mayans and the Hopi Indians only to find that they all agree that some huge catastrophe is imminent.

It also takes into account the Web Bot Computer Predictions - only to find that after running the program for a number of years now (sorry I don't know how long it's been up and running) and having successfully predicted many major events it is clearly showing a complete gap with no information at all for the period 21st Dec.,2012 to May 2013.

As the documentary is in four parts, those of you who have heard enough of all the other parts are given the opportunity to skip to the last part where it discusses this anomaly which is about 10 mins long.

I myself have watched it all and find that though, having already updated myself on all the other predictions and prophesies, it was still informative as a reminder as it is a fast temp punchy documentary with each part lasting 10 to 15 minutes.

I do find this blank in the Web Bots Predictions quite spooky and telling see what you think.

www.documentarywire.com...

Mods may feel that this post should be in a different forum but as it's all about our fragile earth, I felt it appropriate to post it here. Please move if you wish.
edit on 3-7-2011 by quedup because: additional information

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The fact that it shows no data after Dec 2012 is disturbing, indeed.
Though if this is in a documentary it can't be news, yet i have never heard of this until now. spooky..

Documentary looks very interesting so far, S+F!

Side Note: the doc is much more interesting as a whole, at least to me. Perhaps consider amending the thread title to include "Decoded"? I feel the thread is much more that the webbot mystery. Either way, good job OP!!

-Bandit

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

The fact that it shows no data after Dec 2012 is disturbing, indeed.

No it's not. It's called marketing value.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Took your advise re title. Yes as a whole, it does give a good summary. A good round up.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Marketing for what?
Are you insinuating someone compromised webbot (and I use the term compromised loosely regarding webbot lol) for a viral marketing campaign?

I can see it now: "2012 2: Leap Year"

edit on 3-7-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

If I recall correctly, Webbot offers its services for money right?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Ive got to go to work in a min, but il definitly be taking a look at this later.
s+F op
i hope this thread becomes active, its really interesting, The americans will be up in a few hours so it should get going then

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What I would LOVE to know is exactly what major predictions has Web Bot ever gotten correct?

To my knowledge Web Bot has predicted nothing correctly. The only things that people have claimed Web Bot did get correct were very vague predictions to begin with.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Because showing blank data would surely increase profits, as this move would surely instill consumers' confidence in the product. (sarcasm)

And why would validating the end of humanity help this company whatsoever?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
What I would LOVE to know is exactly what major predictions has Web Bot ever gotten correct?

To my knowledge Web Bot has predicted nothing correctly. The only things that people have claimed Web Bot did get correct were very vague predictions to begin with.

Watch the Doc!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Being down under - I'll have to check back in - in the morning.

The fact that all major parties are in agreement re the future has got to make us think!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
so after acquainting myself with webbot with a few google searches... it seems that it makes its predictions based off a bunch of info available on the internet, making mostly economic predictions. It would make sense that it could somewhat predict the stock market and things to do with the economy, as they are driven by information and politics.

However, i do not really understand how webbot could predict a major earth catastrophe, because it is not monitoring anything to do with the earth, or any physical phenomena.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Do you know what a mule is? 'its a cross between a horse and a donkey. ''see what i just did there? I decoded that for you''. I stopped watching right there,

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The only things that people have claimed Web Bot did get correct were very vague predictions to begin with.

Isn't that the exact same as ALL predictions? For some strange reason, the fine details never seem to be realized until after the event has occurred.

Regardless, many still believe that they were accurate predictions, even though the accuracy of them was not translated until after the fact.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Watch the Doc!

I am watching the Doc now.. but are you really unable to answer a direct question? You clearly say in your OP

and having successfully predicted many major events

So I am asking YOU, what are these major events that you are claiming Web Bot has successfully predicted? I dont need to watch the Doc to get your opinion do I?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
hi op
just finished watching all 4
very interesting
i think i will read up more on the hopi indians
cheers op
regards....dave

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I personally am not claiming anything.

Yes you do need to watch the doc to get the predictions made by Web Bot -

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
web bot is a load of crap.. if you dont think so go and look at the older ats on it... the proof is in the pudding.it does not work...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
webot is pure bs.. the problem is people only highlight the vague predictions that SEEM accurate, what people fail to mention is the amount of failed predictions it has produced.. hundreds maybe thousands over the years. if you were to work out a percentage of accurate predictions out of the ones produced it would probably be lower than 1%.. a child would be more accurate at making predictions...

at the end of the day it charges people for this information, its just another money making scheme, profiting through fear mongering..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't put much trust in fiction authors who talk about the Hopi while showing pictures of Inuits.
The Hopi Blue Star Kachina prophecy does not say anything about it crashing in to Earth either.
It states it will "dance in the plaza" (heavens), which is to say make a celestial appearance.
Group fear mongering at it's finest.
The Hopi survived the first 3 disasters as did the Mayans their 4 worlds before this one.
Somehow I think we're all going to make it to the next one just fine.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join