It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army, CIA, corporations, propaganda & Internet sock puppets : facts, tactics & fight back

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Anybody know why the original post does not have stars?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jim3981

The member has been banned. While posts from banned members remain on the site, the given stars are no longer visible.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Indeed, these dis-information agents are obviously very twisted individuals. They are happy to take the side of child killers, this to me shows their worth.

They are also cowards, very yellow. The proof for this is very simple, I wish someone would offer me a ppsition as a dis-information agent because I would accept and the tear the whole house of cards down from the inside regardless of the consequences to myself. But you wont see disinfo agents doing this, they be too frightened of big brother bogie man.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Good information!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
it's annoying how the reality of disinfo is denied all over this website although UNDENIABLE proofs like the persona management software to start with are proven here

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup
it's annoying how the reality of disinfo is denied all over this website although UNDENIABLE proofs like the persona management software to start with are proven here

Anyone denying the widespread existence of disinfo agents on the web and on this site are either:

a) very ignorant

b) disinfo agents themselves

edit on 4-5-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMindWar
Indeed, these dis-information agents are obviously very twisted individuals. They are happy to take the side of child killers, this to me shows their worth.

They are also cowards, very yellow. The proof for this is very simple, I wish someone would offer me a ppsition as a dis-information agent because I would accept and the tear the whole house of cards down from the inside regardless of the consequences to myself. But you wont see disinfo agents doing this, they be too frightened of big brother bogie man.

Disinfo agents are indeed the worst of mankind; they see it as a game, but by withholding vital information from their fellow man (for a paycheck) they are preventing mankind to thrive - and some say this is the only sin for which a soul will suffer.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Anyone denying the widespread existence of disinfo agents on the web and on this site are either:

a) very ignorant

Which is exactly why disinfo agents are always the first to accuse people who disagree with them of being disinfo agents!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

a) very ignorant

Which is exactly why disinfo agents are always the first to accuse people who disagree with them of being disinfo agents!

So you agree that there are many disinfo agents on the web and likely on here?

Edit: I have no problem having a civilized discussion/disagreement with another poster, it is when it quickly degenerates into scorn, sarcasm, personal attacks, belittlement, pettiness etc all of which are just one form or another of emotional engagement/ego diminishment when you have to come to the conclusion that you are dealing with a severely dysfunctional person or just a classic disinfo technique.

edit on 4-5-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

If you mean do I think there are paid operatives of organizations, corporations and governments on the web, absolutely. In fact, that pretty much describes anything with a "dot com" in the address, doesn't it?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

where did you find that logo ?

shame i can't update the op

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

If you mean do I think there are paid operatives of organizations, corporations and governments on the web, absolutely. In fact, that pretty much describes anything with a "dot com" in the address, doesn't it?

There are those who fight for the truth, those who attempt to cover it up and many in-between who don't care or just aren't aware. One candle can illuminate a dark room. If you never try you will never know if you can make a difference.

Namaste

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

where did you find that logo ?

shame i can't update the op

I forget where I found it, but it pretty much says it all, doesn't it? And this is just one of 14 US intelligence agencies that we know about, not to mention the covert ops branches of the globalists which are sometimes unbeknownst to themselves one and the same.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I would like ATS to connect only one account with our ip address. Everytime a troll posts, right after, there are like, 10 stars on it, which I feel certain, come fromn their 15 other sockpuppet accounts here.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: misschareesee2
I would like ATS to connect only one account with our ip address. Everytime a troll posts, right after, there are like, 10 stars on it, which I feel certain, come fromn their 15 other sockpuppet accounts here.

IP addresses are easy to spoof, so it is ultimately impossible to use it to determine sock puppetry. Sock puppeteers usually reveal themselves through language, style or "thematics."

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

There are those who fight for the truth, those who attempt to cover it up and many in-between who don't care or just aren't aware. One candle can illuminate a dark room. If you never try you will never know if you can make a difference.

Namaste

I just like to poke at it with a stick and see if it moves.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: misschareesee2

each persona in sockpuppet software is using different ip and different os/browser signature (they pay millions for that software)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: misschareesee2

each persona in sockpuppet software is using different ip and different os/browser signature (they pay millions for that software)

So maybe someone should create a kick starter campaign to finance the same software to the public.

Nah, it's gotten so ridiculous and transparent at this point most people here can see through it.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

well actually it's not very complicate, with a few firefox addon, linux+virtual box on a powerful latest pc, you can approach the same result (to be real efficient and work fast, you have to run multple virtual machine at once so you want very nice hardware that can be expensive but the software is 100% free there).

so why do they pay millions for something not that trivial one may ask ?

then i'd replied how much did they pay again for the obama care website ?
edit on 4-5-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So let me try to understand this. If someone disagrees with your opinion then they are paid government shills. If you say something utterly ridiculous like '14 US intelligence agencies I have discovered' and someone calls you a paranoid dysfunctional then they are paid millions by the government to point out the obvious truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join