It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been having visions of aliens lately.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
On some occasions when I relax and close my eyes, I'll start seeing things inside my mind, particularly alien-related things. Usually, it's just dark and there are different beings each time. Greys, reptile-looking aliens, and even some midget kinds. They usually just stare at me. The visions are in greyscale and last about 10 seconds. They end with rippling colors or flashes. I feel really calm and refreshed after them, but trying to understand the meaning is hard. Why aliens? Why am I the one having these visions?

The oddest ones I've had were these three:
1. I saw some odd, unidentifiable solar system with UFO's.
2. Some alien with tiger-textured skin grabbed my arm. After he grabbed it, my nephew threw a pen at me, stopping the vision.
3. Aliens were walking towards me. They teleported in fading ways. Like, they'd be in one position and fade to another. When they got close, I saw an illuminated triangle. It flew by and turned into a circle. The circle sucked the aliens in. Afterwards, the vision ended.

I am stumped on what these visions mean. Maybe I have been abducted. Maybe I will. Maybe we will all be brought to another solar system. Or, nothing will happen. Aliens, the mind, the universe. We hardly know enough about them. It's all a mystery, I guess..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Interesting that you wrote this. Once, a couple of years ago, I closed my eyes and saw a very realistic Gray alien just staring at me. It was there a few seconds, then gone. I never really knew what to make of this experience. The vividness of alien was what made me think i was seeing the real thing. My only thought is that aliens may be able to come into contact with people through the subconscious mind, or something similar.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by catswithbigpaws

I really wish I had an alien experience, hopefully I'll get one sometime in my life, but its awesome that you speak of such things.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
All right. First and foremost, no matter what you see always remember to not panic. Second, just like with anyone, trust no one whether or not they are real. Most cultures have typically regarded people who are different with scorn and see them as inferior. If they can see you, then they can affect you, but you also have the gift as well.

Keep your mind clean. Don't let anything get in or you bear the risk of schizophrenia if they start talking to you. Your mind is all you have and don't take crap from anyone or thing no matter how fantastic or bizarre they may seem.

If they are real, then they are mentally connected to you, much like an unprotected internet connection that works in both directions. They can possibly take things from your mind or connect to you in a permanent fashion that will ruin any hope of you living a normal life.

Do you really want the minds of random extra dimensional beings using your mind as their own personal playground. No, be strong, do not flirt with these beings and make it clear in your mind now, that you only want your mind and will in your head and not a bunch of hostile freeloaders who feed you nice thoughts to lower your guard.

Focus your mind, make it clear that you are the boss and you will not allow these visions to dominate your life, or they will only increase in frequency and you will get stuck taking anti depressants and anti psychotics like I have, because I tried to contact spiritual beings and I never got the voices out of my head ever since.

This is no reason to panic. Show confidence that you have a gift and you can hone it like a weapon. Your desires in your mind create effect, and if one of those buggers ever grab you again, use your will to desire that creature's head to be cut off, you are being attacked and you have to use your strength and courage to regain your normal life the way you want it.

If you get sucked in to these visions, they will never stop. You make them stop, or try to hide your thoughts so they can't see or feel you. If a vision grabs your arm and surprises you, how could you be imagining it?

Imagine a hand grenade and throw it with your mind at the vision, most likely it will quickly vanish. Use your imagination to deal with these things in a creative and powerful way. If a mental grenade doesn't work, cut them in half with a mental sword or whatever weapon you prefer.

Your mind is your sanctum and you can never share it with anything, EVER. You have a method of protecting yourself, your will. Drive them away and regain your normal, healthy life. Don't let yourself get stuck in the clouds like I did, it ruined my life and I will never be the same person I once was.

Remember, this is your mind we are talking about, and it is the only thing you can ever truly own. Don't let it out of your control, stay in charge and remember you are the boss and some vision can only hurt you if you let it.

Trust me, no matter how fantastic those visions seem, their promises mean nothing next to you losing your sanity. Don't end up like me, stop the visions before this gets out of hand. Trust me, being normal is truly the one thing I miss more than anything else, and I got caught up in a fantastical world of Gods, Demons, and Extraterrestrials that I will never escape.

Please, please, please, let this go and never look back or it could take over your life. You are in control and all you have to do to fix it is simply to say no to the visions and choose to maintain your normal, healthy life.
You will be fine, as long as you keep your feet on the ground, and keep an even head about you.

I know and I will always regret my decision to throw logic out the window and follow a dream that simply wasn't there.

Be safe, be healthy, be confident, and you will make it through this issue, I promise.
edit on 3-7-2011 by GideonHM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
awesome, go with the experience, dont let anyone tell you whats normal. they are a different person. learn what you can from the source youve been given and enjoy the ride

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
you know there for awhile i was having dreams of aliens. one in paticular stumped me. There were two human looking aliens except their eyes were black and they used telepathy to communicate. Two of them approached me with a Blue box. They shoved it towards me telling me to take it, they seemed quite anxious to get rid of it. I instinctivly without knowing what was inside the box, declined. I told them i didnt want that kind of responsibility but they persisted until i started to use my aggresive tone of voice to decline. Then i woke up. Actually its about 4:30 am here in Ga and i have yet to go to sleep because im anxious. Just stepped in from being outside when i noticed something extremely bright and hovering in the sky. its not a plane..i see no flashing lights.. and it is far to low to be a star. its been there for about 30 minutes now. not saying its a ufo but it has me wondering what the heck is going on. ive seen over the span of several months numorous shooting stars within hours of each other day after day and also zipping lights through the skies. lots of things happening in 2011 it seems like every year it gets worse.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
By chance do you practice astral projection?
Because it is said that during astral projection it is possible
to contact with other beings including aliens.Perhaps it
could be that.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Pics or it didnt happen.

Is this remark meant to be a joke? If not, you'll have to tell me how I can record my visions when my eyes are closed. Cause I have had some dreams I'd really like to watch again.

To the OP, I've had similar visions when I close my eyes over the last couple of months. It's almost as if the Aliens are looking at me and then fade once I notice them. I just figured it was due to my reading about this stuff lately. And I attend a UFO conference every April and for the next month or so, I'm telling people about it when they ask how the conference went and they relate their stories to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
im not trying to be an ass or anything but do you take any kind of drugs? i've seen people who take drugs and then imagine all kind of things~~

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
From my and my wife's experience, some of these folks do contact us in the relaxed state. Usually we notice it when sleeping and then are awakened slightly. Oddly, I sense the presence, hear a voice within but don't see them until recently when a young normal woman told me of an event and one other time, in talking to a hybrid type with a good sense of humor.

My wife has seen two of the gals and claims they are hybrid and even pointed out a waitress at the brewery that looks like them. Plus she described in detail the tall blond types we were with and she never watches tv, reads about any of this, yet comes up with this stuff.

I know and agree that some of these are in the astral level as some of what I have seen and heard is when I am in an OBE.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
im not trying to be an ass or anything but do you take any kind of drugs? i've seen people who take drugs and then imagine all kind of things~~

Nope.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned24
you know there for awhile i was having dreams of aliens. one in paticular stumped me. There were two human looking aliens except their eyes were black and they used telepathy to communicate. Two of them approached me with a Blue box. They shoved it towards me telling me to take it, they seemed quite anxious to get rid of it. I instinctivly without knowing what was inside the box, declined. I told them i didnt want that kind of responsibility but they persisted until i started to use my aggresive tone of voice to decline. Then i woke up. Actually its about 4:30 am here in Ga and i have yet to go to sleep because im anxious. Just stepped in from being outside when i noticed something extremely bright and hovering in the sky. its not a plane..i see no flashing lights.. and it is far to low to be a star. its been there for about 30 minutes now. not saying its a ufo but it has me wondering what the heck is going on. ive seen over the span of several months numorous shooting stars within hours of each other day after day and also zipping lights through the skies. lots of things happening in 2011 it seems like every year it gets worse.

Have you read anything about aliens giving blue/black boxes? I've heard they use them for their "hybrid project." They combine alien and human sex cells to create a hybrid being. If↨you're a girl, maybe you'll be giving birth to one. You'll be pregnant, aliens will abduct you or communicate over the mind, and they will take your hybrid baby in the experience. This is only assuming my thoughts on the box are correct.

EDIT: If you're a male, maybe they took your sperm, and you'll come when the baby is born.
edit on 3-7-2011 by catswithbigpaws because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by catswithbigpaws

I am Female and god i hope thats not the case. Where did you get the information about the blue and black boxes out of curiosity?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5

That's a legit question. In my case I do take several meds, but I've been doing them since 2001, so unless the companies have changed what they put in there, it shouldn't have caused the recent change in my case.

top topics

join