It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is USA now a super joke? I think it is.......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

You got that right

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAtomicspace

ha ha ha

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Before you get too far into your "USA is a joke" tirade, don't forget that you're on the Internet (created and pretty much ruled by the USA), using a computer (invented in the USA), running an operating system (from the USA). How much of a joke can the USA really be?
reply to post by IAmAnAlien

Good trolling. The Internet is not as you jokingly say, "ruled by the USA". The first packet switching network was established at NPL in the UK, and the Web was invented at CERN by a Brit. The computer was invented in the UK (didn't get the memo) before it there ever was one in the USA.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

it's pretty clear the US is in charge..
reply to post by MrAtomicspace

Another Rothschild infested colony is in charge? What a load of nonsense.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

I'm a American, but I would like to say I don't like to brag about it.
Sometimes I wish I grew up in Canada eh? You are correct though about every single thing you said, and I couldn't agree more with you on this subject. Some People are aware that this country is a joke, but most of them are NOT aware of anything. Most American's aren't educated and they are clueless about everything going on. The media has got everyone brainwashed to think everything is just dandy. When we are actually in a depression that's so bad, that the media calls it a recession.
/ Time to wake up AMERICA... NICE POST YO

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2012 by GreenFurnNW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
America a joke? How much does a pound of Bananas cost in your country? I'm pretty sure we pay about 1/7th the price for fresh fruit than you do in good ole Australia. I realize this is an old thread but seriously this bugs me.

From my math a kilo of Bananas costs about $1.10 in most places in the U.S. I bet it costs $8 in Australia. In fact I know it does because when I was there last week my jaw dropped at the price of food went to get 1 Banana and it costs me $2. And yes it was that price at every store I went to I wasn't getting ripped off. I can get 3 bananas for $1 at any convenience store in my city here in the U.S.

Apples? Oh that's right $2 dollars for a single apple. I can get 3-6 apples here for that price. I'll stick with the U.S. at least I can have a few pieces of fruit every day with the coins that people drop on the ground.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEvil
America a joke? How much does a pound of Bananas cost in your country? I'm pretty sure we pay about 1/7th the price for fresh fruit than you do in good ole Australia. I realize this is an old thread but seriously this bugs me.

From my math a kilo of Bananas costs about $1.10 in most places in the U.S. I bet it costs $8 in Australia. In fact I know it does because when I was there last week my jaw dropped at the price of food went to get 1 Banana and it costs me $2. And yes it was that price at every store I went to I wasn't getting ripped off. I can get 3 bananas for $1 at any convenience store in my city here in the U.S.

Apples? Oh that's right $2 dollars for a single apple. I can get 3-6 apples here for that price. I'll stick with the U.S. at least I can have a few pieces of fruit every day with the coins that people drop on the ground.

So America is better than any other country because you are able to purchase fruit with change you find on the ground? You're CRAZY for saying that..I think you should shut up, and go look for some change so you can afford some fruit.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

UK is also a joke for allowing their government to install A LOT of cameras to spy on them.

And the UK isn't any better buddy... if it werent for the U.S you wouldn't be on ATS right now!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon

UK is also a joke for allowing their government to install A LOT of cameras to spy on them.

And the UK isn't any better buddy... if it werent for the U.S you wouldn't be on ATS right now!

So you haven't got the CIA and FBI checking on all the people in America and spy cameras everywhere as well?
Don't make me laugh if it wasn't for the USA we wouldn't be on here, utter crap!
You lot are brain dead and brain washed, get a life and see what's going on in the world instead of what Obama and the rest of the gay president tells you. Check if he is gay and you will see I'm telling the truth.
I nearly forgot, you like to bash us Brits in your posts, seem to remember you thought London looked like Ireland and didn't know anything about sweeteners instead of sugar lol you sound like a 12 year old kid who hasn't a clue about anything!
edit on 17-1-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join