It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is USA now a super joke? I think it is.......

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Let's see you have?

Ridiculous debt.
Gay marriage.
Borders being infiltrated.
China buying up US land.
illegitimate president.
a government run by secret groups
illegal wars
9/11 false flag
Moon landing that looks like a thunderbirds episode

Then questions that you have to ask yourself?

Obesity levels?
Borders you cant protect?
immigrants sucking welfare dry?
911 being a emergency phone number? Who made that up?
Citizens inability to revolt, excepting brainwashing MSM and psy ops?
Petrol prices, how long has the USA been sitting on their oil for?
Inflation and foreclosures
Federal reserve being a private business?

The United States of America is becoming less of a superpower and more of a super joke.

But hey none of you believe it right, just exists but you say it's non existent.

you had a civil war over slavery, yet you all can except being treated as a joke. Hilarious isn't it.

I am not a US citizen and I am so glad I am not. I used to like Americans but all I have to do is hear one go on about 9/11 official story or the moon landing or Obama being legitimate or that gay marriage is ok. I start to laugh more and more. I think I am not the only one that feels like that. Makes outsiders like you less and less.

And what's up with being world champions at baseball, basketball or American football when they are national leagues. You don't even play the world. oh hang on.... Thats just a psy-ops to make you all think you're better than the rest.

I really started laughing hard when they said Osama was killed? They buried him at sea. That's so funny it's sad.

All I know if my dollar keeps rising above the US dollar, I'm coming over to buy all your houses and then rent them out at inflated prices. Just because I know you will accept that it's the way of life. To have no control over your demise.

Wake up, you're the biggest joke of the world.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Before you get too far into your "USA is a joke" tirade, don't forget that you're on the Internet (created and pretty much ruled by the USA), using a computer (invented in the USA), running an operating system (from the USA). How much of a joke can the USA really be?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I don't entirely agree with you, but I am also against gay marriage.
A lot of people are fooled. The US is controlling the world, what they say goes, through many different means.

Yea the domestic politics are a fail at least to the people, the US lacks responsibility towards it's citizens, other then that they are and will be for a long time a global Super Power/Bully. More could be done to improve the life of US citizens.
edit on 3-7-2011 by MrAtomicspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmAnAlien
Before you get too far into your "USA is a joke" tirade, don't forget that you're on the Internet (created and pretty much ruled by the USA), using a computer (invented in the USA), running an operating system (from the USA). How much of a joke can the USA really be?

Military made the internet paid for by US citizens tax dollars that the world is now using. That's funny should be on my list of why the USA is a super joke.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAtomicspace
A lot of people are fooled. The US is controlling the world, what they say goes, through many different means.

Yea the domestic politics are a fail at least to the people, the US lacks responsibility towards it's citizens, other then that they are and will be for a long time a global Super Power/Bully. More could be done to improve the life of US citizens.

The USA does not control the Commonwealth, Russia or China. Why talk BS for?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Why would that make the USA a joke? It doesn't really matter that the military made it. The military made it because our military is powerful and high tech. Tax payers may have paid for it, but many private citizens have made billions, millions, or thousands of dollars because of the Internet. USA may be a bad place that is getting increasingly worse (I know, i live here), but it is far from a joke. We are very, very powerful. USA, evil? Maybe. A joke. No. You have to take us seriously.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmAnAlien
Why would that make the USA a joke? It doesn't really matter that the military made it. The military made it because our military is powerful and high tech. Tax payers may have paid for it, but many private citizens have made billions, millions, or thousands of dollars because of the Internet. USA may be a bad place that is getting increasingly worse (I know, i live here), but it is far from a joke. We are very, very powerful. USA, evil? Maybe. A joke. No. You have to take us seriously.

If the USA is not a joke, why does it get laughed at for all the things I listed.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Originally posted by MasterAndrew
"Let's see you have?

~Gay marriage."

I see no problem here, why would it make us a joke?

"~illegitimate president."
I've seen 0 solid evidence for this.

"~Moon landing that looks like a thunderbirds episode"
a subject of great controversy, but most evidence will point towards we actually landed

"Then questions that you have to ask yourself?

~911 being a emergency phone number? Who made that up?"
Whats the problem? You would rather have no emergency service?

"~you had a civil war over slavery, yet you all can except being treated as a joke. Hilarious isn't it."
Everyone has had a civil war... And I don't believe we are accepting being treated as a joke. From what youve been saying, youre naming problems nearly all countries have and will continue to have.

"~And what's up with being world champions at baseball, basketball or American football when they are national leagues. You don't even play the world. oh hang on.... Thats just a psy-ops to make you all think you're better than the rest."
Yea the sports thing is weird, but its not to make us feel better. Its probably because we invented/made international those sports.

"~I really started laughing hard when they said Osama was killed? They buried him at sea. That's so funny it's sad."
Other countries believe it too, so all the countries who believe it would be a joke in your eyes.

"~All I know if my dollar keeps rising above the US dollar, I'm coming over to buy all your houses and then rent them out at inflated prices. Just because I know you will accept that it's the way of life. To have no control over your demise."
Good luck buddy, A) it won't drop anywhere near that low, at least not in any of our lifetimes.
B) People wouldn't necessarily accept this, In fact, I highly doubt they would.

"~Wake up, you're the biggest joke of the world.
"

Biggest in the world? How about all the 3rd world ones, then? Hmm? We're better than most, but not perfect, but noone will be. Get over yourself, I know my country has slipped a bit, but not the "biggest laughingstock of the world"

Nice try, kiddo.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

We get laughed at for the same reasons you do. Everyone can be considered a joke, so get off your high horse and smell the fecal matter you're shovelling.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I am guessing the OP is probably a conservative right wing United States citizen trying to scare US citizens into acting to stop the various "jokes" he lists, like gay marriage, controlling the border, etc. He sure knows a lot about the USA for not living here.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmAnAlien

Or we're just so famous and important everyone knows us

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Are you sure? What about all the major corporations that "hire" millions of Chinese workers? How depended is the Chinese economy on these major western corporations? (e.g. Nike) I don't usually talk BS, it's pretty clear the US is in charge..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Are you sure? What about all the major corporations that "hire" millions of Chinese workers? How depended is the Chinese economy on these major western corporations? (e.g. Nike) I don't usually talk BS, it's pretty clear the US is in charge..

Yes real clear. You're trillions of dollars in debt. China owns your trade deficit. More than you can imagine. and Nike makes shoes for $2 then sells them for $100s of dollars and you buy them for that price. That should also be added to my list of jokes.

Oh and why is my dollar worth more than the US dollar. I don't think you're in charge. Good try though.

I still laugh at you

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Yes real clear. You're trillions of dollars in debt. China owns your trade deficit. More than you can imagine. and Nike makes shoes for $2 then sells them for $100s of dollars and you buy them for that price. That should also be added to my list of jokes.

Oh and why is my dollar worth more than the US dollar. I don't think you're in charge. Good try though.

I still laugh at you

Just to clear things up, I am Canadian...
It's not only Nike, but other big corporations especially in the technology sector. You do not understand what would happen to China if these corporations moved out, leaving millions unemployed, the economic pace would drastically decrease. But since we are in a global economy, that wouldn't be in anyone's interest.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAtomicspace

How many nations arent in debt? Everyone owes someone something.

what IS your nation anyways?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky

How many nations arent in debt? Everyone owes someone something.

what IS your nation anyways?

Amusingly enough that is true, I personally find these debts to be somewhat of a make up, but that's just me.

As I stated above, I am Canadian.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

Gay marriage = promotes against procreation. Joke

Legit President = even I used Adobe illustrator to debunk the official whitehouse website BC. = Joke

Moon Landing = like I said I have seen better Thunderbirds episodes, and it happened in the 60s it's 2011. US is so good at moon landings they have never been back. = Joke

911 emergency number = Mine is 000 why is yours 911 before the event. = Joke

Civil war/ uprising = fail to stand up for rights. = Joke

Osama buried at sea = and all who believe that. = Joke

Buying US property and renting it out at inflated prices. I could do that now. With houses for $1000 in Detroit. I could buy a whole suburb. Haha = Joke

Tell me one country that is a bigger laughing stock than USA??

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Thats my bad, I meant to reply to the OP, I realize youre canadian

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

Gay marraige is about love, we have enough people, a small percent WHO WOULDNT HAVE KIDS ANYWAYS won't change a thing just because theyre married.

The emergency number, some why is urs 000? that means you dont have anything!

thats the type of logic youre using

illegetimate president, ive seen the vids bud, and not convinced, so im not goin to get into this here.

Moon Landing Ive seen good movies too, im still saying we went. Its a debatable subject, but not one that makes us a joke.

Civil war/ uprising, we do stand up for our rights. Yes, we have issues, but were not a "joke" for having faults. Besides, you'd be a hypocrite for talking about rights when you call gay marriage a joke.
Osama buried at sea = and all who believe that., exactly, so singling out the US is unfair, I bet your nation accepts it too.

Buying US property and renting it out at inflated prices. I could do that now. With houses for $1000 in Detroit. I could buy a whole suburb. Haha = Joke
So could half the people in the country. You'd probably have no money left after, though. Also, renting at inflated prices is stupid, the market doesnt work like that, you wouldnt ever make a profit. Just because I say bread costs 10000$, doesnt mean people buy it for that.

Tell me one country that is a bigger laughing stock than USA??
Zimbabwe, to name an easy one.

edit on 3-7-2011 by chancemusky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Gay marriage = promotes against procreation. AGREE + allows for adoption by gay parents, unacceptable!

Legit President = even I used Adobe illustrator to debunk the official whitehouse website BC. AGREE

Moon Landing = like I said I have seen better Thunderbirds episodes, and it happened in the 60s it's 2011. US is so good at moon landings they have never been back. DISAGREE

911 emergency number = Mine is 000 why is yours 911 before the event. Why is yours 000?

Civil war/ uprising = fail to stand up for rights.

Osama buried at sea = and all who believe that. AGREE

Buying US property and renting it out at inflated prices. I could do that now. With houses for $1000 in Detroit. I could buy a whole suburb. AGREE

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join