It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Pole Shift May Drive Animals and Humans Mad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
With the recent release of Zombie Apocolypse related news in the media, I know that most people either laughed or became alarmed.
I must admit that I was in the latter category.
With recent news regarding the increasing disturbances in the magnetic field, I was looking into a possible connection. I stumbled across the following March 2011 article in the Salem News www.salem-news.com...

I include a few sentences from the article below:

"Mass animal deaths may be the early symptoms of this encroaching electrical brain disruption caused by the magnetic pole shift.
Scientific research suggests the Earth's changing magnetic field may cause otherwise peaceful animals to become enraged killers banding together in voracious indiscriminate attacks and killing both terrified humans and each other.
Worse, that same research suggests the possibility that as the magnetic field becomes more unstable and the flux intensifies, masses of animals could literally lose their minds and embark on frenzied, murderous rampages.
Within a fluctuating magnetic field—such as an unstable geomagnetic field—intense, dangerous psychosis can be induced. Both animals and humans are susceptible."

There are many people who do not believe that Earth changes are imminent, so I ask that if this is you please read, laugh and move on.

For those that do think that there is some change coming, I would like to hear your thoughts on possible protection methods and/or your thoughts on this article and its relation to the recently released information on the Zombie Apocolypse.

Mods, please move this thread to the most appropriate forum. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for giving me this thought, that is really something to look forward to lol.

Lets just hope if it does happen that we are all insane enough not to know or care, just trying to think how this will go down with crimes if and when it happens, the mind boggles.

Perhaps that is why our "elites" are on the course that they are currently sailing, they have all gone mad.

Cool thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Great, now I've gotta find a tin-foil hat for my dog.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
seems abit out there to me but thats just me. No offense to anyone. Although If you ask hospital staff and police officers about the effects of a full moon more than not will say all the crazies come out, people act stange, more arrests, more people coming to the er etcetc. All that type of stuff. Not educated enough on the subject to know if a full moon has anything to do with magnetic fields more so than other phases of the moon, just putting it out there.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Isnt this already taking place,dropping bombs around the world,violence3X .Are you saying may happen or is happening?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Look at the state of our world - maybe, just maybe - we are already mad!
Maybe the pole shift is exactly what we need.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
There may be some basis to portions of this theory.

Yet it's difficult to take serious when the source author jumps off the deep end with comments like:

Demented armies of zombie-like animals—rats, squirrels, raccoons, even beloved pets—could turn on humans in frenzied, bloody assaults

Every human would be at risk, for even a crazed squirrel can kill an unarmed person

I don't think a squirrel, no matter how crazed, would get the best of me.

Interesting to read this, either way.

edit on 3-7-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
LOL i'm sorry OP, but come on dude! I didn't even bother to read the article.........
1) The website name sounds stupid, and something unreliable
2) a crazed squirl can kill an unarmed man? please, come and get me you squirl
Theres more, but I simply don't feel like wasting my time writing it

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
With the recent release of Zombie Apocolypse related news in the media, I know that most people either laughed or became alarmed.
I must admit that I was in the latter category.
With recent news regarding the increasing disturbances in the magnetic field, I was looking into a possible connection. I stumbled across the following March 2011 article in the Salem News www.salem-news.com...

I include a few sentences from the article below:

"Mass animal deaths may be the early symptoms of this encroaching electrical brain disruption caused by the magnetic pole shift.
Scientific research suggests the Earth's changing magnetic field may cause otherwise peaceful animals to become enraged killers banding together in voracious indiscriminate attacks and killing both terrified humans and each other.
Worse, that same research suggests the possibility that as the magnetic field becomes more unstable and the flux intensifies, masses of animals could literally lose their minds and embark on frenzied, murderous rampages.
Within a fluctuating magnetic field—such as an unstable geomagnetic field—intense, dangerous psychosis can be induced. Both animals and humans are susceptible."

There are many people who do not believe that Earth changes are imminent, so I ask that if this is you please read, laugh and move on.

For those that do think that there is some change coming, I would like to hear your thoughts on possible protection methods and/or your thoughts on this article and its relation to the recently released information on the Zombie Apocolypse.

Mods, please move this thread to the most appropriate forum. Thank you.

People do seem to be acting insane, especially the feminist apologetic squad. In human's I would expect this as manifesting as people ignoring rationalism and going into a mob like hysteria/denialism of things.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Well I am not being driven mad.
I an quite sane, just getting pissed of with idiots being paranoid about anything and everything.
Get a life!!
edit on 4-7-2011 by Sailor Sam because: spelling

edit on 4-7-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

top topics

join