It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order may be defined as humanism

page: 1

join
share:
tr

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The" old world order" may be defined by tradition and religion.
There are obvious attacks on christianity in America , And at the same time upon religion of any sort globally. I suspect as a christian the religion of anti-christ however, will be embraced. I did a google search on DEFINITION OF COALITION www.uni-koblenz.de... This came up. Is this the humanist formula that the Bush administration is using? I wonder. Note the use of the terms GLOBAL and ATOMIC - definitions are trading terms, contracts etc. WW3 contracted as merely a business deal? I think I like the Old order better! I must start praying more (against the soul deficient humanist system).

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
co�a�li�tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-lshn)
n.
An alliance, especially a temporary one, of people, factions, parties, or nations.
A combination into one body; a union.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[French, from Medieval Latin coaliti, coalitin-, from Latin coalitus, past participle of coalscere, to grow together. See coalesce.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coa�lition�ist n.

Source: The American Heritage� Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright � 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
[Buy it]

coalition

\Co`a*li"tion\, n. [LL. coalitio: cf. F. coalition. See Coalesce.] 1. The act of coalescing; union into a body or mass, as of separate bodies or parts; as, a coalition of atoms. --Bentley.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, � 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

coalition

n 1: an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty [syn: alliance, alignment, alinement] [ant: nonalignment] 2: the state of being combined into one body [syn: fusion]

tr

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
christ is the invisible coalition. the single mediator. He contracts out the tasks. Our deciding factor is it cost efficient? only if you believe in the reward. --- lysergic that was a fast reply! lysergic acid diethylamide- the chemical coalition

new topics

join