It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My imagination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Could it be, that, we have all been in a bizarre mistake, that this entire system has been brought to the level of a demented house of pain?

A once "perfect" matrix that had initially been a paradise, however, that opened dark portals due to the unknown consequences of its effect on the universal field of life?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yep, just as I supposed
Gobble-de-goop.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
Yep, just as I supposed
Gobble-de-goop.

Thank god for you sir I laughed out loud hard. Sorry op but this whole matrix thing is just not working for me.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm still laughing

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

We certainly are at the most pivotal time of Humanity; we allowed the other Universe to step through and now our water is poison, our air is poison, and our minds are poison.

We think we are smart and we think we are wise, as if catching up to our grandchildren's children wasn't enough we have to take their lives before they are even born.

Can we slow down enough to choke on our own plastics?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yes this is the laugh I needed today thanks !

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

If you missed it, go back to the last 2012 Black Hole thread a couple of minutes earlier.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

And certainly Resistor, we both have respect for gobble-de-goop, for it is, after all, highly speculative.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'm still laughing

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Resistor this stuff may make sense to you but for everyone else to make sense of it you have to start with the underlying basics.. It seems youve hade this problem more than once.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Some people do not give others thoughts much attention, because it is not their own. Many will never be able to accept something against their Ego's. Some enjoy this planet, therefore never think outside the box.

Your thoughts are very interesting. One day we will find out. Peace to all.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
So... It is my imagination.

If you can't see the depravity of the world like I see it, if you can't see how disconnected and systemmatic people behave, and how many people have some kind of "hope" that this world is some kind of "game" with an opportunity to "escape" as if we are all "chosen" then I don't know what else to add to this.
edit on 6-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join