It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - black hole?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Could it be that we are actually approaching a dimensional void, something similar to a black hole, that actually creates a kind of cyclical dimensional transition on Earth - thus, each time we "cross" there is actually a kind of "paralell reality" and after each "crossing" the two realities intersect and there is a transition period of confustion until enough time has passed that the traversing timelines manage to escape alternating inference associations.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ok Resister.... Did you just feed us a load of gobble-de-goop?
Third line.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
Ok Resister.... Did you just feed us a load of gobble-de-goop?
Third line.

Hahaha star for you and flag for resistor to get this thread going

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Just to add to that, the two time lines that are of cyclical dimensional transition on Earth each vibrate at a different rate. So the story goes that when the two meet there is just to much craziness going on, but this is the time that we all so change so some of us will vibrate at one rate some of us will vibrate at the other rate.

Thus the cross over will bring a separation to the ones that vibrate higher and are ready for the new time line and the ones that don't will stay behind, there need to be all of this chaos and craziness to hide the fact that there is going to be a movement of people to the other time line. It will look like they died but instead they moved on to the other side.

That is what 2012 is really all about, the movement of people and the experiences of this event. There are 6 billion + people on this planet + all of the other entities that are watching and waiting to see what happens.

We are the main event of the entire universe, they are all here just wondering what the hell is going to happen.

Why are they wondering, because this event has never happened before in the history of the universe not on a global scale just on a small scale.

Consider this to be insider information because most people will this this is crazy talk, but as little as they think they know, they don't have a clue what is going on they may be the ones that are left behind on this dead world, and most of us will move on to the other time line, how many will be left be hind well that has already bin answered, the clues are already in stone. They are the chosen one to remain on this dead planet and the rest of us will move on to the other world where Things will be so different.

Take it or leave it it's up to you but you seam to already have a hunch as to what is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is interesting OP. Never really thought of it that way. Hmmm Definatly something to think about.

This reminds me of Hellraiser. I "think" it was either part 2 or 3 where they had something akin to a "Light house" or Dark House, with a swirling beam of darkness instead of light. This was a pretty cool feature in the movie. Very creative. Everytime the light or "dark" passed over someone, it brought a diffrent, demonic reality to them. It was very strange indeed, but often made me wonder when I seen that movie. Now, your post has combined that very thing with the core of our galaxy and now you have the gears in my noggin turning toward some weird, strange makshift "what if".

S&F for your creativity!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

Just to add to that, the two time lines that are of cyclical dimensional transition on Earth each vibrate at a different rate. So the story goes that when the two meet there is just to much craziness going on, but this is the time that we all so change so some of us will vibrate at one rate some of us will vibrate at the other rate.

Thus the cross over will bring a separation to the ones that vibrate higher and are ready for the new time line and the ones that don't will stay behind, there need to be all of this chaos and craziness to hide the fact that there is going to be a movement of people to the other time line. It will look like they died but instead they moved on to the other side.

That is what 2012 is really all about, the movement of people and the experiences of this event. There are 6 billion + people on this planet + all of the other entities that are watching and waiting to see what happens.

We are the main event of the entire universe, they are all here just wondering what the hell is going to happen.

Why are they wondering, because this event has never happened before in the history of the universe not on a global scale just on a small scale.

Consider this to be insider information because most people will this this is crazy talk, but as little as they think they know, they don't have a clue what is going on they may be the ones that are left behind on this dead world, and most of us will move on to the other time line, how many will be left be hind well that has already bin answered, the clues are already in stone. They are the chosen one to remain on this dead planet and the rest of us will move on to the other world where Things will be so different.

Take it or leave it it's up to you but you seam to already have a hunch as to what is going to happen.

My speculation has a similar sense. The singularity isn't an event in 2012 nor is it something that is approaching. What is approaching is the END of the singularity. The crossover can be called the conjunction or any other word differing perspectives wish to label it with. It's not coming. It's been here all along.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

certainly some kind of sorting out of the goats and the sheep! i dont hold for the christian interpretation of the bible but i wonder about:-
2 shall be working in the field, one shall be taken and the other left; dont know which one has the advantage.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
@ jsettica

No, it doesn't make sense to me. Time as I understand it is measured by clocks; and the standard for time is measured by the second which is defined in terms of physics.nist.gov...

To my knowledge it is not a force or a mystical something. I think K. Godel outlined it best when he noted that there are two ideas of time: 1) that sense of time on a calendar, when one must meet with their dentist, & the sense of despair that time brings because the dental appointment approaches closer; 2) that physical observation of time, when two clocks (one at rest in relation to one that is moving) & the respective measures of time when an event occurs. What is observed is that the clock in motion appears to move slower while the clock at rest in relation to the clock in motion remains unchanged--were they both stationary in relation to one another. Hence, the notion & quantitative measurement of time (sources: Physics For Scientists & Engineers: A Stategic Approach, 2d Edition, Randall D. Knight; Classical Mechanics, John R. Taylor).

Taking time (or timeline) to be a cyclical dimensional transition (CDT) that vibrates at two different frequencies seems to me to neglect that the 6 billion of us that exist on Earth approximately function at proper time on this giant (and reliable) reference frame that is Earth. Never mind that time dilation is germane when discussing GPS & orbiting satellites. The fact that 6 billion of us don't operate at speeds where time dilation is a factor (or it is such a negligible factor so as to be dismissed) approximately makes time uniform. As such the vibratory nature of time (or timeline) that you've spoken of seems much more subjective (as in case 1 of the paragraph above) than can be physically & objectively described.

The other difficulty I have is this notion of entering in or passing thru some sort of alternative time (timeline) & the havoc it will supposedly bring. Because you describe time in terms of oscillations--that some people vibrate at a higher [frequency] than others, I can't help but think of the principle of superposition and wonder whether this encroaching, alternative time (timeline) oscillates uniformly thru the space that Earth is bound to intersect & pass thru. To me it seems that, at best, you could claim 6 billion of us experience time subjectively, but physically it's neatly uniform. Which counts? Is the subjective sense of time and its subjective oscillatory nature what will determine who remains & who does not? Moreover it must be assumed that this space--this CDT, is time uniform across its breadth in which Earth is bound to cross thru, otherwise the superposition of oscillations will vary from person to person & one's subjective sense of oscillatory time as it superposes with CDT time will vary. If CDT oscillatory time were not uniform throughout its breadth, I could envisage instances where folks with subjectively low time frequencies would be carried away because their physical location at the point of intersection caused them to interact with a higher frequency CDT time (timeline). How unfair would that be?

Who is your source or who are your sources that claim we are the main event of 2012?

You wrote: "They are the chosen one[s] to remain on this dead planet and the rest of us will move on to the other world where thing[s] will be so different." Fair enough. Who or what is operating behind this "chosen to remain?" That bit gives me the impression that the matter is preordained--that someone or something has made a choice. If that is the case then the most these entities will observe (from afar I presume) will be the outcome of a pre-established choice.

edit on 3-7-2011 by Axebo because: inserted: @ jsettica

edit on 3-7-2011 by Axebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Sometimes it is as if there is another me, and that me is always in either a similar state or a differing state, however, the core remains the same. For example, I was in a bad mood today, however, travelling along the highway I had a vision that I was drinking and driving, however, I own a motorcycle - it could be that in the paralell world I drive a car.

From what I can see, one reality is more "relaxed" than the other, there is more room for random chance, and the other reality is the "uncertain" reality that is planned to "cross" to - I believe that it is actually Earth, from a paralell reality where the critical "event" did occur - I think it was a bomb or something, as I have a vision that the other Earth is a wasteland world, aka post atomic warfare.

So - people from that timeline plan to switch to our side, and then when we naievely switch to their world, and those that remained remain as well.

In terms of frequency - I belive that anyone can remain, however it is only the ego "i am" that dies - the "other side" is where "i am" can remain - however, there are many "i ams" from that timeline that think they need a supercomputer to cross to our side, when in actual fact they need to fall to the animal kingdom, where they will be tested, and then if they are still alive on the inside then they will not be in a negative 4D experience.
edit on 3-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Here is the same speech copy-pasted - it should read the same in my dimension:

Sometimes it is as if there is another me, and that me is always in either a similar state or a differing state, however, the core remains the same. For example, I was in a bad mood today, however, travelling along the highway I had a vision that I was drinking and driving, however, I own a motorcycle - it could be that in the paralell world I drive a car.

From what I can see, one reality is more "relaxed" than the other, there is more room for random chance, and the other reality is the "uncertain" reality that is planned to "cross" to - I believe that it is actually Earth, from a paralell reality where the critical "event" did occur - I think it was a bomb or something, as I have a vision that the other Earth is a wasteland world, aka post atomic warfare.

So - people from that timeline plan to switch to our side, and then when we naievely switch to their world, and those that remained remain as well.

In terms of frequency - I belive that anyone can remain, however it is only the ego "i am" that dies - the "other side" is where "i am" can remain - however, there are many "i ams" from that timeline that think they need a supercomputer to cross to our side, when in actual fact they need to fall to the animal kingdom, where they will be tested, and then if they are still alive on the inside then they will not be in a negative 4D experience.[

In the future on thier timeline, they become these weird alien clone thingies.

Look, aliens, if you can hear me, contact the "designers" and ask them about the "picture".

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Dont know about that, but I have always wondered if the milky way was a superstar once, and the blackhole in the middle of the galaxy is whats left of it along with us and the rest of the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Axebo

Axebo

Thanks for your interest in trying to understanding what I am trying to say.

All I can say is I as a physical being function on the bases of Quantum Physics, if you were to look vary closely at my skin you would see that there is spaces between my atoms that holds me together, and so on and so on through out my body. So in essence all I really am is, in a Quantum state is just light and information. That our minds piece together and reviles a human structure to our brains. Our world is no different it's just all light and information that our brains create thees solid structures for us to experiences.

Sorry that this is not so scientific but I am still learning about QPH.

Just look at water it's a solid and a liquid and a gas, not all at the same time but at all three states, there are different vibrations state for all three. As human beings we all so vibrate, to exist on this planet we must vibrate to the earths natural vibration rate, or we would not be here.

We are no different to how water vibrates to 3 states of being, we just don't vary as much, but we only need to change enough to see the other world or time line that is already present to us. No one or and other entity can make that choice for us it's all up to each one of us to make that choice do you stay or do you move on, how you vibrate it what take you there.

It's like saying this world vibrates like Ice and we all vibrate like ice to stay here, but there are people that vibrate like water I can see the differences in those people and vary few vibrate like a gas, the new world vibrates like gas and water not ice, the ones that want to keep vibrating at the ice level will stay on a Ice planet and those of us that can vibrate higher like water and gas with move on to this new world. Funny thing is, it's your choice.

Think of death as being the same thing when your on this planet your ice when you die your a air QM states you can not destroy energy that is what we are energy we can only change stats, we don't disparate to nothingness, far from it. We can also change states from learning as well or allowing what we don't understand to teach us new things. Just because we are limited in what we can do physicality and think does not mean that we are trapped by our limitations, if you believe your ice and only ice is what you see and touch then that is your self imposed limitation, but we are 98% water.

Sorry I don't deal in hard facts why if you look up the world facts it means "made up" every thing on this planet is made up there are no hard fact to anything even our perceptions are different only QM tells the true story we are only Light and information and we take that and we bend and shape it to make it what we want see on this world no more no less.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
reply to post by Axebo

Thanks for the reply, Jsettica.. It's not often that folks go the way of making an effort to really drive their point of view across, but you did & I appreciate the effort.

I won't respond quite so vociferously as I previously did, except to note that I believe hard facts exist and are discernable. One obvious fact that comes to mind is that fire burns. Another is that people die (well, in this case we'll say that a person's body dies and skip over whether their consciousness carries on), while yet another is that Hawks fly. Moreover this idea of quantum mechanics being in reality the structure of everything ... yeah, okay, I agree. Nonetheless, our evolution or creation (whichever you prefer) did not allow for the uncertainty principle to be an intuitive notion. Why? Because at the level our physiology allows our senses to perceive, it doesn't matter. And I make this point to suggest that while quantum entanglement/mechanics/field theory is interesting for any number of reasons, it's not "our" reality. Yes, our bodies are effectively empty space. Still, no one can detect that of their own senses.

In any event, I appreciate the response. I don't agree with many of your ideas, but at the same time I harbor no ill will simply because we disagree.

Take it easy.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

It's like saying this world vibrates like Ice and we all vibrate like ice to stay here, but there are people that vibrate like water I can see the differences in those people and vary few vibrate like a gas, the new world vibrates like gas and water not ice, the ones that want to keep vibrating at the ice level will stay on a Ice planet and those of us that can vibrate higher like water and gas with move on to this new world. Funny thing is, it's your choice.

So using the three vibration example, those who decide they like ice, stay. And those who like water and gas leave, but not so much leave as vibrate at a higher or maybe just different level. The higher and lower thing being a construct of this of this example you give.

So our world here is a conjunction of different vibrations, we share this (place) and our vibratory states intermingle until such time as this choice of separation arrives. 

So do you suppose that once this separation comes about, that those who vibrate like ice will be alone with just others who vibrate like ice, will they just hang out as ice forever? Or, without the presence of water and gas, just solidify into a vibration even slower?

Likewise for the water and gas vibrators, will they move on as one or will they vibrate in time with other vibrations unknown yet due to remaining ties with the ice vibration.?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Lets say that time itself is actually dependent upon the observer, and if your perceptual "time frequency" is significantly different to the surrounding individuals, then you would exist in a "different phase" - and there are multiple phases that are aligned to the beings that perceive time on similar wavelenghts, that way, the world is far more complex than we are able to perceive.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AxeboNonetheless, our evolution or creation (whichever you prefer) did not allow for the uncertainty principle to be an intuitive notion. Why? Because at the level our physiology allows our senses to perceive, it doesn't matter. And I make this point to suggest that while quantum entanglement/mechanics/field theory is interesting for any number of reasons, it's not "our" reality. Yes, our bodies are effectively empty space. Still, no one can detect that of their own senses.

But is that really the case or have we just trained ourselves to think this way? The whole point is that reality is ONLY subjective. We have constructed these ideas about an external, objective reality and convinced ourselves as a species that this is how it is, that we can't percieve beyond the physical senses (and that the physical senses are real).

But that is just dogma and indoctrination and subject to change. The only way to verify this is to change your own reality and for that you need to believe in the first place, so its unlikely you'll try. But that's ok

new topics

top topics

join