It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread Removed(Thought-Police) : Guy Claiming to be Government Area 51 Insider.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I will try and google and find some sources for any threads ever Removed For National Security Reasons.

If the claim is true .

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Not long ago another member did just that,before the new member had made their 20 posts,he started a thread for them,he ended up deeply regreting that he did.

Why did he end up Deeply Regretting Posting the information?

So long as there was no other reason for the 404 other than the 20 post rule.... As you say if the guy has stopped posting now(I`d give it a couple of weeks and check with a mod maybe get them to review this convo we are having?),I cant see the harm that may cause you if you did.

Yes i suppose not; i just fear reprisal if i post anything from the introduction thread he made.

So maybe i will contact a mod and ask his incite on this matter. Thankyou

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Why did he end up Deeply Regretting Posting the information?

Not sure what all the tongue poking about,but if you read that post again you`ll see that I made an edit and linked to the thread I was talking about.The reason he regreted it is because many people come to ATS with outlandish claims and are most usually found out.

So I`m only saying these thing for your own good,aproach it with a massive chunk of skepticism,but the choice is yours to make.
when you have time,read the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com... to understand why I`m giving you a heads up.

edit on 3-7-2011 by gps777 because: Added link again to save you a trip

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Your quite a new member and you may not even realise that even creating this thread can be seen as trouble making,as in thinking the Admin and staff are covering up info.

Where it can be seen from the Admin and staff as quite rude,that they need to explain their actions.I`ve been around a long time to know they dont work that way.

Over the years I`ve lost count of the amount of people claiming to be area 51 insiders etc.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Ok so i read the thread with Msaint Claiming to be an Illuminati

Not one part of the entire Thread did i see anyone de-bunk Him actually being Illuminati.

People chastise and come to conclusions too quickly; its important to have an open-mind. Too many close-minded folk won't Talk about the Points that the guy was trying to get across.

I'll go over the points and why they could be wrong. and/or not proving he was a hoaxer.

Supposed it may be allowed since i created the thread. Its somewhat related.

I'm gonna need a bit to formulate a good response to that.
edit on 3-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The moral of the story is let them do the talking as in context of what you wish to do with the info you have.

Like I said its your choice/opinion to believe what you want and do as you wish and have now regretted posting here in attempting to be of some help.

With that I`ll say, bye.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I just remember posting Posts from Threads that were Closed is not permitted. I suppose I cannot Do this?

Can anyone Clarify?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I noticed in a google search that AInsiders post was re-posted by someone on godlikeproductions,but that it has also been removed there.

Search link used: Google

4th result down

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent111

I also noticed that it was removed as well; the Plot thickens....

I noticed this soon after the ATS one was 404'ed by the Thought-Police

The thread on God-like-Productions was a thread talking about the person who posted the thread that my Topic is on.

So if this is true.

This information has been removed from multiple sites. Perhaps there is some credence to the OP's Post.

They don't want people finding out.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The speed of Google indexing is almost amazing these days, a few minutes after a new threat it is indexed on google already.

This means that if there are alphabet or other agencies, organizations, whatever actively suppressing information, they are at least as fast as Google (just by googling) or even faster if they have access to more powerful computers and systems.

So, suppressing info is way easier and faster since those web indexing has speed up.

Having said that.

If the information provided did not break any ATS rules other than the 20 post introduction rule. You should be able to post the information yourself, as a quote, or just as information gathered from the web ( As is true! )

The information itself does not have to be true, half of it around here is not true, so that can not be a problem.

I've become very curious about that post.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by granpabobby

I would believe it; I think its good to have an open-mindedness approach to things.

Socrates "I know that i know nothing"

Please stop misrepresenting quotes by Socrates. People for some reason love to use that quote yet have no clue what the meaning is behind that statement.

It is so often misrepresented and misunderstood.

I know that I know nothing

It is good to be open-minded but not so much that your brains fall out. Just because something sounds intriguing does not make it so or warrant any further contemplation. It should stir skepticism in a mind capable of critical thinking.

Critical thinking is a wonderful thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The Staff has a standing policy not to discuss why a particular thread was removed or why any particular member is no longer either posting or has been banned from the site. Suffice to say, sometimes a little elbow grease will reveal that a member isn't quite who they claim to be, or it becomes obvious they are peddling a hoax or even tossing out a tasty morsel to the membership at large with no other intent than to bait and troll. Sometimes this trend to dupe our members can be marked down to bored youth looking for a few kicks. Sometimes it can be pegged as trolls being trolls.

In either case, just because the staff decides to remove a thread doesn't mean we're intent on stifling opinions or acting as the thought police for TPTB. By and large the staff operates by the T&C. Nothing more. Nothing less.

That said, this particular rant session has run its course.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join